Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

eed a lot of birdies tomorrow to win. Ill just go ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

eed a lot of birdies tomorrow to win. Ill just go

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/20 12:47AM
Latest post: 2013/07/20 12:47AM, Views: 458, Posts: 1
eed a lot of birdies tomorrow to win. Ill just go
#1   2013/07/20 12:47AM
fengzhu
ST. Cheap NFL Jerseys Sale . LOUIS -- St. Louis Rams offensive tackle Rodger Saffold will be out at least a month because of a right knee injury. Coach Jeff Fisher said Monday that Saffold has a third-degree MCL sprain and other damage to the knee, but said it was not season-ending. "Hes going to miss a number of weeks. How many weeks, I cant speculate now," Fisher said. "Hes got a pretty good attitude about it. Hes happy with the news that we got as a result of the MRI." Saffold was hurt advancing a fumble in the first quarter Sunday in the Rams 31-28 victory over the Redskins. He was a surprise starter after being hospitalized with a neck strain in Detroit after the opener and listed as questionable prior to the game. Wayne Hunter, acquired late in the preseason from the Jets in exchange for tackle Jason Smith, is the likely starter this week at Chicago. Fisher did his best to dispel rumours that running back Steven Jackson had been benched for spiking the ball in protest after he was ruled short of the goal line on a third-down carry from the 1, but was held out with a minor groin injury but could have returned in case rookie Daryl Richardson faltered. "His groin was tight, we didnt want to risk further injury," Fisher said. "He could have come back in the game, and he was OK with it. He understands this is a long season "When youre competing in a ballgame like that, you dont want to set yourself back. Hes clearly not ruled out for this game." Fisher repeated his assertion from Sunday that Jackson had been spiking the ball because the player thought hed scored. Jacksons touchdown move is rolling the dice. "Im 100 per cent sure the reason he spiked the ball was because youre allowed to spike the ball after you score a touchdown," Fisher said. "Listen, it didnt have anything to do with anything else but that." Cheap Custom Jerseys . -- Tyler Ferry scored 1:51 into overtime as the London Knights edged the Kitchener Rangers 3-2 on Thursday in Game 1 of the Ontario Hockey Leagues Western Conference final. Nike NFL Jerseys Online .S. Olympic team because of his free agency. Lin is a restricted free agent, so the New York Knicks can match any offer he receives. http://www.cheapchinaje... . The school announced Tuesday that the former Cyclones star and longtime NBA player has agreed to an eight-year deal worth an average of $1. [url=http://www.cheapchinajerseysonline.com/custom-jersey/]Custom Jerseys Sale . That said, the sanctions adopted by the OHL that include suspensions and fines for the serial scrapper are clearly targeting the one-dimensional player. NHL Jerseys Online . The Canadian men open play Friday in Pool D against Australia, France and the U.S. "On paper, its a good draw," Canadian sevens coach Geraint John said Thursday. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Defending champion Na Yeon Choi maintained a two-shot lead in the LPGA Malaysia, shooting a 3-under 68 on Saturday in the rain-interrupted third round. The South Korean player had a 13-under 200 total after opening with rounds of 65 and 67 at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club. "Actually, honestly, I dont like leading, that feeling. I like chasing better," Choi said. "But like today, I think I played too much safely. So tomorrow, Im not going to think about my score, even two-shot lead. I just go out there with a general score and play my game. I want to play lower than any day." She birdied the first hole before play was delayed for more than four hours because of lightning and rain, and finished with four birdies and a lone bogey on the 10th hole. For the third time in two years, the lights at course were turned on to help players finish. "I think I had a pretty hard time today," Choi said. "It was raining all day. Thats why I play so long. We wake up like 12 hours ago and thats a pretty long day. I have to focus on my gamee, play my game, just play one shot at a time. MLB Jerseys China. I think thats my goal tomorrow." She won the U.S. Womens Open in July for her first major title and sixth LPGA Tour victory. South Koreas Inbee Park, the tour money leader, was second after a 65. "I think I played much better in the rain than hot," Park said. "The front nine was a little bit disappointing but I just knew the birdies would come out. I just tried to trust myself. "I think I still need a lot of birdies tomorrow to win. Ill just go out there and play aggressive and try to get myself a lot of birdies." Australias Karrie Webb was four strokes back after a 68. Norways Suzann Pettersen was 8 under, following her second-round 64 with a 70. She was in contention and only a stroke behind Choi at the turn, but had a double bogey on the 15th and a bogey on the 16th. Japans Ai Miyazato also was 8 under after a 68. The tournament opens the tours four-event Asian swing. The HanaBank Championship is scheduled for next week in South Korea, followed by stops in Taiwan and Japan. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes