Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

nals. Bedene defeated - Off Topic Forum. - Countr...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

nals. Bedene defeated

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/14 12:04AM
Latest post: 2013/07/14 12:04AM, Views: 542, Posts: 1
nals. Bedene defeated
#1   2013/07/14 12:04AM
fengzhu
Frisco, TX (Sports Network) - Two last place clubs will meet at FC Dallas Stadium on Wednesday as Toronto FC will look to climb out of the Eastern Conference cellar with a victory over FC Dallas, which sits last in the Western Conference. Wholesale Jerseys From China . Toronto is in the midst of a four-game unbeaten run, and three points on Wednesday would see the club climb out of last place in the East at the expense of the Philadelphia Union. Watch Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV tonight starting at 9pm et/6pm pt. The Canadian club is coming off of a 1-1 draw with Red Bull New York at BMO Field at the weekend. Toronto conceded an early goal to Jan Gunnar Solli, but the home side responded immediately as Danny Koevermans netted the equalizer to earn a point for TFC and garner MLS Player of the Week honors. While Koevermans stole the headlines with a timely goal, head coach Paul Mariner believes that defender Logan Emory was one of the stars of the show. Emory made a game-saving tackle in the 76th minute to preserve the draw, making a sliding challenge to block Joel Lindperes shot after the Estonian got through on goal. "Logan Emory, for me, is a bit of an unsung hero," said Mariner. "Hes one of those guys who go underneath the radar. He sort of very, very quietly goes about his business extremely well." Toronto heads into FC Dallas Stadium with a less-than-stellar record against Western Conference opponents this season, going 0-4-0 and conceding 10 goals. But Dallas may not provide a stern test to the Reds as the Frisco club is riding an 11-game winless run. FC Dallas has not won a league match since April 14. "For whatever reason, we havent found ways to win," said midfielder Daniel Hernandez. "Hopefully, with some of the guys starting to come back in the next week or two starting off with Toronto, it will be a good test for us." Despite the lengthy barren spell, Hernandez revealed that the collective attitude within the team remains positive. "Nothings really changed with us," Hernandez told MLSsoccer.com. "I think one of the things weve been able [to do is] stay positive throughout the season even as tough as its been. Weve stayed positive and continued to train hard. Guys havent taken off or backed off at training." That type of resolve will be paramount if Dallas hopes to pick up three points on Wednesday. Wholesale Jerseys Paypal . Former UFC middleweight title contender Patrick Cote likely had the roughest go Saturday as he suffered a unanimous decision loss to action movie star Cung Le in his first bout since getting cut by the UFC in October 2010. Wholesale Jerseys China . The Texas A&M quarterback became the first freshman to be voted The Associated Press Player of the Year in college football on Tuesday. http://pavansukhdev.org/whole... . At 42 years, six months and 16 days, Selanne is the oldest active player in the league this lockout-shortened season. [url=http://pavansukhdev.org/wholesalejerseys.html]Wholesale Jerseys Supply . Stafford threw one interception and didnt help Detroit score a point in his three drives, and the Cleveland Browns took advantage in a 19-17 win over the Lions on Friday night. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . -- After two disappointing performances from Mac Carruth let the Kamloops Blazers back into their series with the Portland, the Winterhawks goaltender came through when his team needed him most.VIENNA, Austria -- Tommy Haas landed the 500th win of his career and Janko Tipsarevic reached his 13th quarterfinal of the season at the Erste Bank Open on Thursday. The third-seeded Haas beat Jesse Levine of the United States 6-4, 6-2, and No. 2 Tipsarevic defeated Ernests Gulbis of Latvia 6-3, 6-4. "Its incredible Ive reached that mark today," said Haas, who struggled with shoulder and hip injuries before returning to the top 20 this week. "I had hardly played for three and a half years before returning to the tour a year ago. I was even hungrier for success and getting to 500 wins became a major goal of mine." Haas is the 38th player in the modern era to have won 500 matches. Only three others are still active -- Roger Federer (871), Rafael Nadal (583) and Lleyton Hewitt (566). Haas saved two break points early in the second set against Levine but did not concede a game afterward. "It wasnt easy, he is a very dangerous player," the German said. "He attacked well but I got the right answers every time and served really well." The ninth-ranked Tipsarevic, who is looking to qualify for the season-ending ATP World Tour Finals, dropped serve once in each set but dominated play from the baseline against Gulbis. "I have to be pumped for every single point and not think whats going on behind me or ahead off me," the Serb said. Wholesale Jerseys USA. "The only thing I care about now is winning my next match. I dont think about winning the tournament or about reaching London." Tipsarevic said his changed attitude toward the game has helped him to become a consistent top-10 player this year. "I dont feel I improved my forehand, backhand or serve dramatically," he said. "I just feel that now I am living and breathing tennis outside of the tennis court as much as I am on the tennis court. ... This changed after winning the Davis Cup. I realized I wasnt getting any younger and that I would regret it if I realized one day that I could have reached more in my career." Tipsarevic, seeded second, plays Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia in the quarterfinals. Bedene defeated Donald Young of the United States 7-6 (4), 6-7 (2), 6-3. Marinko Matosevic of Australia beat wild card Dominic Thiem of Austria 6-3, 7-6 (5) to set up a quarterfinal against top-seeded Juan Martin del Potro. The 55th-ranked Matosevic, who was on a six-match losing streak before the event, held serve throughout. Thiem, ranked 394th, had eight aces but missed out on his first career quarterfinal. In other second-round play, Grega Zemlja of Slovenia beat Matthew Ebden of Australia 7-5, 6-4; and Paolo Lorenzi of Italy defeated Vasek Pospisil of Canada 6-4, 6-4. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes