Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ano Doni being banne - Off Topic Forum. - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ano Doni being banne

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/14 12:04AM
Latest post: 2013/07/14 12:04AM, Views: 583, Posts: 1
ano Doni being banne
#1   2013/07/14 12:04AM
fengzhu
MASON, Ohio -- No medal involved this time. Wholesale Jerseys Cheap . Little drama, either. Novak Djokovic simply ground his way to another tournament title match. And Roger Federer will be waiting for him. Djokovic reached the finals of the Western & Southern Open for the second straight year Saturday, beating Juan Martin del Potro 6-3, 6-2 in a reprise of their Olympics match. Del Potro defeated Djokovic for the bronze medal on Wimbledons lush grass two weeks ago. The final will match the worlds top two players, the first time thats happened in Cincinnati. If Federer wins, itll give him a record five titles in the tournament. "Its a nice bonus, really," Federer said. "When I was a kid I wasnt thinking of winning five Cincinnatis, but then again here I am in this great situation being able to do it, the first man ever. So Im obviously excited. Very often when I do now reach a finals there is something on the line. Here we go -- there is something there." The top-ranked Federer beat Swiss countryman Stanislas Wawrinka 7-6 (4), 6-3 in the other semifinal. Itll be the seventh time that Federer and Djokovic have played for a tournament title, the last time in 2011 at Dubai. Federer beat Djokovic for the Cincinnati title in 2009. Federer leads their career series 15-12, but its taken a few interesting turns lately. Djokovic beat him in the semifinals at the U.S. Open last year, then again in the semis at Rome and the French Open. Federer got the upper hand again in the semifinals at Wimbledon. "I hope Im fresher than him tomorrow," Federer said. "Well see how it goes." Venus Williams played through a bad back that forced her to get treatment and reduced her serve to 63 mph (101 kph) before finally fading in the third set as Chinas Li Na reached the womens final with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-1 victory. Li is trying for her first title this season. She lost in finals at Sydney, Rome and Montreal, where Petra Kvitova beat her a week ago. Kvitova couldnt turn it into a rematch. She got sloppy in the final set and lost to Angelique Kerber 6-1, 2-6, 6-4 in the other semifinal Saturday night. Kerber ended Serena Williams 19-match winning streak Friday, keeping her in contention for her third title of the season. Djokovic reached the Cincinnati finals last year but had to quit in the second set because of a sore shoulder, giving the title to Andy Murray. He won the Rogers Cup in Toronto last Sunday, leaving him a little tired, but he managed to get some rest at the suburban Cincinnati tournament. He was on court for only a half-hour Thursday night, when Nikolay Davydenko had to quit their match because of a sore shoulder. Djokovic and del Potro exchanged a lot of shots from the baseline in the first set, with both players wasting chances to take control early. Djokovic got to the semifinal by holding serve in all 22 games during the tournament, facing only four break points. He faced that many in the third game of the match. The Serb saved one of those break points with a 30-shot rally that ended with del Potro dumping a backhand into the net, then dropping his head. "We played long rallies," Djokovic said. "It could have easily gone the other way. I managed to hang in there and play my best when I needed it." One of del Potros biggest concerns is his left wrist, which has nagged him for some time. The right-hander will have it checked before the U.S. Open by the same doctor who operated on his right wrist in 2010, when he missed most of the season while recovering. During the first set, del Potro looked at his left wrist and shook it after a tough backhand shot, an indication those long rallies were stinging. "Yeah, its bothering me all the time and I dont want to risk too much," del Potro said. "I have experience in wrist problems, and I would like to take time to fix this little problem." Djokovic broke him to go up 4-2 and served it out. He broke him again for a 2-1 lead in the second set, when del Potro seemed to lose his edge. The mens draw in Cincinnati took a hit this year when Rafael Nadal had to withdraw because of a sore knee. Nadal hasnt played since Wimbledon and has already pulled out of the U.S. Open because of the injury. Wholesale Jerseys Store . That was fine on opening night. They had hustle and defence, which is exactly what they tried to add for this season. J.J. Barea had 21 points and five assists in 28 minutes, helping the Timberwolves overcome a shaky shooting performance and beat the Sacramento Kings 92-80 on Friday. Wholesale NFL Jerseys . Neither has lived up to the billing. The Toronto Raptors and Los Angeles Lakers have been two of the most disappointing teams in the NBA thus far so the Five-Man Weave crew takes a look at some potential changes that could be coming down the pipeline for both clubs. http://wholesalejerseys.ucigreeks.co... . Researchers from the National Institutes of Health said Thursday the former NFL stars abnormalities are consistent with chronic traumatic encephalopathy, or CTE. [url=http://wholesalejerseys.ucigreeks.com/]Wholesale Jerseys .C. -- Ernie Els returns to Kiawah Island for the PGA Championship as a major champion, the same status he carried the last time he was there. Wholesale Jerseys From China . Financial terms of the deal werent disclosed. Floyd has 13 catches for 227 yards and a touchdown in three games this season. The 6-foot-5, 225-pound former Wyoming player has 190 receptions for 3,397 yards and 21 touchdowns in eight NFL seasons.MILAN, Italy -- Domenico Criscito criticized Italys football federation for leaving him out of the European Championship squad and said Friday hes been turned into a scapegoat for the match-fixing scandal. Criscito was dropped from the squad after he was questioned by investigators Monday over alleged wrongdoings while at Genoa. Criscito now plays for Zenit St. Petersburg. "I was left shocked on Monday morning," Criscito told Italian media on Friday. "I would never have expected anything of the sort, never having done anything bad in my life. Leaving me out of the 23 for the Euros on the last day made it seem as if I was considered the face of the scandal. If theyd thought about it a bit more, it would have been obvious I had nothing to do with it. "If I was the FIGC, I would have read the order. Im angry and upset, I cant stand being made out to be a scapegoat. A day before going to the Euros I suffered a great injustice. Ive worked a lifetime to get to this stage and gave everything I had this year so as not to lose out." Italy coach Cesare Prandelli said he left Criscito out of the squad as he would have felt "a pressure that no human being can deal with" and could have been called up by prosecutors at any time. "When (Prandelli) talked to me I was clearly very upset," Criscito said. "After a few hours, however, I was fully calm again and nothing would have shaken me if I was called up. "I wouldnt have been questioned shortly afterwards. If I would have gone to Poland, I would have agreed that I would appear in court when I got back. Even the prosecutor said that there wasnt anythingg to stop me going to the European Championship. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys. The notice that Im under investigation doesnt mean that Im guilty. But the fact Im not in the squad can be interpreted as a judgment of guilt." Italian football has been roiled by the latest match-fixing scandal for over a year. Fourteen people were arrested on Monday, including Lazio captain Stefano Mauri, taking the total to about 50. Antonio Conte, who coached Juventus to the Serie A title this season, was also officially notified that he was under investigation for alleged wrongdoing while in charge of Siena in 2010-2011. Apart from those arrested on Monday, three people have been placed under house arrest and two others have to present themselves to authorities. Five of the arrests were made in Hungary. Numerous others have had their houses searched, including Chievo Verona striker Sergio Pellissier, Conte and Criscito. The investigation was started by judicial authorities in Cremona last year. It has resulted in former Atalanta captain Cristiano Doni being banned from football for 5 1/2 years, and the arrest of former Lazio captain Giuseppe Signori. Prosecutors in Cremona have detailed an extensive match-fixing ring stretching as far as Singapore and South America that was allegedly in operation for more than 10 years. Italy has only recently recovered from the 2006 match-fixing scandal -- known as Calciopoli -- that resulted in Juventus being relegated to Serie B for a season, plus points penalties for several other Serie A teams and long bans for club and refereeing officials. Italy reacted in the best possible way by winning the World Cup that year. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes