Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

tte, Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Olivier Cao - Off...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

tte, Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Olivier Cao

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/13 12:45AM
Latest post: 2013/07/13 12:45AM, Views: 495, Posts: 1
tte, Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Olivier Cao
#1   2013/07/13 12:45AM
fengzhu
The NBA Finals are here! Well have all the action right here on TSN. Wholesale Jerseys Supply . Make sure you join us for our TSN Pre-Game shows an hour prior to each game. Enjoy! 1. Smaller NBA Markets (OKC): Nice to see a small market like OKC host the NBA Finals. Based upon all the rhetoric during the NBA lockout, the desire was to equalize the playing field and, based upon a more punitive salary cap and luxury tax system, eliminate the idea of a few destination markets dominating the scene. As a fan of that philosophy, Im hopeful in the years to come we have a leveling of the haves and have-nots. The Big Three in Miami is a big sports story and helps TV ratings/interest but, in my opinion, the long-term health and growth of the game depends on each market having hope and the best owned, managed and coached teams win. Under more small market/unfriendly cap/luxury tax provisions, markets like San Antonio and Utah have found a way to have long-term success and now the Thunder are showing the way. The quality of your support and decisions/leadership will define basketball success more and more in the years to come, not just being in a sexy market. Lets hope thats what defines organizations. 2. Chris Bosh (Heat): Good for him. He came through. His minutes built from Games #5-7 and his presence on the floor was a huge boost to the success of the Heat. Bottom line, hes a very skilled and accomplished player (not a top 10 guy but a very good player) and the Celtics had to gear in on him that much more as his minutes built and the Miami offence became that much more functional. He was huge in the fourth Quarter in Game #7 and for the Heat to have a chance to beat OKC, they need him right. Hes a solid team defender and a reliable team guy within your offensive schemes. 3. Rajon Rondo and Kevin Garnett (Celtics): Im sorry, you show your class in both victory and defeat and, as competitive as any person can and should be, you hold your head high during the good times and bad if you know in your heart you gave it your all. Rondo and Garnett were excellent players and competitors during the playoffs and I appreciate their disappointment/anger in defeat but show some class and set the right example as a sportsmen and congratulate your opponent on the floor after the game like Ray Allen and Paul Pierce did. Show some class; that was bush league leaving the floor before the game ended and not shaking hands. Grow up! 4. Raptors Small Forward Spot: Rumours about Rudy Gay and Andre Igulodala (funny, actually NOT funny at all, Raps used their #8 pick on you know who - Hoffa! and the Sixers took AI with the ninth and now were hearing rumors of the Raptors putting their 8th Pick in play) dont surprise me in the least. The Raptors need to upgrade their 3-spot and get a starting-type player in place to add scoring punch and overall offensive polish to that position. I said it before and Ill say it again, the Raps will be aggressive this off-season using any/all means to improve their team for the short/long term. New MLSE ownership coming in at some point this summer if all the Is get dotted and Ts crossed and not only is the Bell/Rogers purchase a business investment but I also see it as a passion buy as well. Its one thing to have ratings/control of content but in order for that money to get a major return, you need to start seeing Ws. Brian Burke, that eighth playoff spot that the LA Kings have right now doesnt look too bad after all and the scrutiny will increase on the basketball side as well. President/GM Bryan Colangelo has been rightfully given the tools and the needed support to turn this around. The coming months will create the dynamics for change/success if the right moves are made. Cant wait to watch all of this unfold. 5. NBA Finals Pick (Heat vs. Thunder): - Watching these two teams play every game in the playoffs and a bunch during the regular season, I like the Thunder slightly over the Heat. Why? Bottom line, I like how OKC is playing offensively with poise, composure and purpose and their defence is improving. Their big men (Kendrick Perkins/Serge Ibaka/Nick Collison) have really picked their games up and I like the force/toughness they play with. The Thunder have home-court advantage and their fans are dramatically more charged up and aware of what theyre actually watching and will make it difficult for the Heat. Really a coin flip but weve got a terrific Finals to watch and I think it will go the distance with the Thunder having a bit more in terms of impact/answers beyond their Big Three. Nothing too scientific to my pick here, more of a gut feel after working through all the analytical variables in my mind (What little is in there!!). Sometimes you have to trust your emotional instincts. Hope Im right; want the small market to get the title. Either way, we all win because it should be a wonderful series. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . Contrary to the widely-held assumption, however, Liles does not believe that he has been suffering from a concussion. In fact, the 31-year-old believes that the symptoms hes been experiencing for the past 15 games are more closely related to the trouble hes been having with his neck, specifically a "locked" feeling which has quietly subsided of late. Wholesale Jerseys Online . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the deal hasnt been officially announced. Free agents cannot sign new contracts until July 11 and because the 7-foot Asik is restricted, the Bulls have three days to decide whether to match Houstons offer or let him go. http://herownblog.com/wholes... . -- Albertas Jocelyn Peterman scored four in the fourth and five in the fifth to claim a 12-6 victory over Manitobas Shannon Birchard and win the M&M Meat Shops Canadian junior curling championship final on Saturday. [url=http://herownblog.com/wholesale-jerseys-china/]Wholesale Jerseys China . Financial terms of the deal werent disclosed. Floyd has 13 catches for 227 yards and a touchdown in three games this season. The 6-foot-5, 225-pound former Wyoming player has 190 receptions for 3,397 yards and 21 touchdowns in eight NFL seasons. Wholesale Jerseys USA . Mike McCoy never knows how much hell need, or for how long hell be gone. The life of a utility player doesnt allow for much certainty. He understands his role and knows the Toronto Blue Jays will use him as they see fit. The month of December has been a productive one for Stefan Fournier. Fournier picked up another assist on Friday as his Victoriaville Tigres defeated the Shawinigan Cataractes 5-1 in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. The assist extends the 19-year-olds point streak to nine games and includes 16 total points in the process. Fourniers streak started all the way back on November 26th. Brandon Hynes scored twice for the Tigres (24-13-2), Angelo Miceli had a goal and two assists while Philippe Hudon and Yannick Dube added single goals to round out Victoriavilles scoring. Michael Chaput scored the only goal for the Cataractes (26-10-4), who had their winning streak stopped at six games. David Honzik made 24 saves for the win while Alex Dubeau stopped 30 of 33 shots through two periods. Gabriel Girard came on in relief to play thethird period and allowed two goals on 13 shots. Victoriaville went 1-for-2 on the power play as Shawinigan failed to score on three chances with the man advantage. Elsewhere in the QMJHL, it was: Halifax 6, Cape Breton 4; Acadie-Bathurst 3, Moncton 2 (OT); P.E.I. 4, Saint John 3 (SO); Blainville-Boisbriand 5, Gatineau 4 (OT); Drummondville 4, Chicoutimi 2; Rimouski 3, Quebec 0 and Rouyn-Noranda 6, Val-dOr 5. At Shawinigan, Que., after a scoreless first period Victoriaville dominated the second, scoring three straight times. Hynes opened the scoring at 5:40 on the power play. Hudon followed him up less than two minutes later, then at 18:32 Miceli made it 3-0 headinng into the final period.dddddddddddd Hynes added his second goal just 41 seconds into the third and Dube made it 5-0 at 4:34. Chaput finally got Shawinigan on the board at 5:06, spoiling Honziks attempt for his third shut out of the season. --- Mooseheads 6 Screaming Eagles 4 At Halifax, N.S., Alexandre Grenier and Matthew Boudreau scored two goals and an assist each as the Mooseheads (24-11-4) downed Cape Breton (16-22-1). --- Titan 3 Wildcats 2 (OT) At Moncton, N.B., Alec Jon Banville had two goals and Sean Girard scored the winner as Acadie-Bathurst (21-18-4) handed the Wildcats (17-19-4) their eighth loss in a row. --- Rocket 4 Sea Dogs 3 (SO) At Saint John, N.B., Matthew Bursey scored the winner in a shootout while Maxime Lagace made 33 saves as P.E.I. (10-25-4) edged the Sea Dogs (28-11-2). --- Armada 5 Olympiques 4 (OT) At Boisbriand, Que., Xavier Oullet scored twice, including the game winner, as the Armada (21-16-2) defeated Gatineau (17-16-6). --- Voltiguers 4 Sagueneens 2 At Saguenay, Que., Andre Bouvet-Morrissette, Marc-Olivier Brouillard and Olivier Caouette combined for six points to lead Drummondville (16-19-5) over Chicoutimi (19-12-8). --- Oceanic 3 Remparts 0 At Rimouski, Que., Jacob Gervais-Chouinard made 24 saves and Scott Oke set up two goals as the Oceanic (24-18-0) shut out Quebec (28-7-4). --- Huskies 6 Foreurs 5 At Val-dOr, Que., Marc-Alain Begin scored two goals and set up one more as Rouyn-Noranda (13-26-2) beat the Foreurs (16-21-4). ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes