Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

have to move on." ' ' ' - Off Topic Forum. - Coun...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

have to move on." ' ' '

Started by a123456, 2013/07/11 04:02AM
Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:02AM, Views: 442, Posts: 1
have to move on." ' ' '
#1   2013/07/11 04:02AM
a123456
In heat 1 of the mens double sculls event, Eric Knittel and Stephan Krueger of Germany posted a late surge to capture first place, in front of Lithuania and Slovenia. Tim Tebow Patriots Jersey kids . All three will advance to the semifinal race on Day 4. In their Olympic debut, Canadas Kevin Kowalyk and Michael Braithwaite placed last in heat 1. Australia was fourth. Both will row in the repechage on Day 2. Norways Nils Jakob Hoff and Kjetil Borch placed first in heat 2 of the event, and advance to the semifinal along with Italy and France. Ukraine will race in the repechage. Heat 3 saw New Zealands Nathan Cohen and Joseph Sullivan climb from third place to first in the final stage of the race. New Zealand, Great Britain and Argentina advance to the semifinal while Estonia joins Canada, Australia and Ukraine in the repechage on Day 2. The semifinal for the mens double sculls is on Day 4. In the Lightweight mens four competition, Switzerland, the Republic of South Africa and Denmark placed 1-3 in the first heat and move on to the semifinal, scheduled for Day 4. The second heat saw Great Britain, Australia and Germany advance to the semifinal. France, Netherlands and the Peoples Republic of China move advance to the semifinal from heat 3. Italy, United States, Czech Republic and Poland will compete in the repechage on Day 2. In the mens quadruple sculls, Russia established a firm lead early on and remained in the top spot throughout the race. Russa advances to the semifinal, along with Estonia and France, to be held on Day 5. In the second heat of the mens quad sculls, Croatia, Poland and Australia advance to the semifinal. In the third and final heat, Germany gave a strong performance, making a statement by dominating the race. "This is probaby one of the most dominating performances weve seen so far in the regatta," said Williams. Joining Germany in the semifinal from heat 3 is Great Britain and Ukraine. The United States, Italy, and New Zealand and Switzerland will race in the repechage on Day 3. In the first heat of the mens pair event, New Zealands undefeated pair, Eric Murray and Hamish Bond, set a new worlds best time of 6:08.50, shattering the previous record and putting plenty of open water between themselves and the rest of the competitors. The Kiwis sent a message in their heat, and Canadas Dave Calder and Scott Frandsen responded by winning heat 2. They won their heat comfortably with a time of 6:23:80, maintaining a clear lead throughout the race and sending a message that they are ready to challenge New Zealand in the final. But first, they will race in the semifinal, scheduled for Day 5. Also advancing to the semifinal is Australia, the Netherlands, France and Poland. Serbia, Hungary, and the United States will row in the repechage on Day 3. Next up: heat 3 Next up: Canadas Dave Calder and Scott Frandsen compete in heat 2 of the mens pair. Tim Tebow Patriots Jersey White . Fabregas set up Jordi Albas opener before Cristian Tello and Messi both followed suit as Barcelona roared to 3-0 just 18 minutes in at Riazor Stadium. But some dubious officiating saw Javier Mascherano sent off in the 49th, and the visitors needed Messis 15th overall goal in a superb individual effort 13 minutes from time to stay unbeaten and secure the victory over a resilient Deportivo side. Tim Tebow Patriots Jersey Youth . The two teams will also be aiming to build off extremely important wins in their last outing when they take the field at Charlottes Bank of America Stadium for a Thursday night showdown that will launch the Week 3 schedule of this 2012 NFL season. Carolina earned its long-awaited return to notoriety thanks largely to the talents and charisma of Newton, the leagues reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year who established a new season standard for first-year quarterbacks by amassing 4,051 passing yards and accounting for 35 touchdowns (21 passing, 14 rushing) during a dynamic debut for the top overall selection of the 2011 draft. http://www.timtebowpatriotsjersey.com/ . Dawn raids on Monday resulted in 14 arrests -- including Lazio captain Stefano Mauri -- to bring the total number of suspects arrested to about 50 since last year. Tebow Patriots Jersey . "I felt the time was right to make this decision," said Jeffries. "Laurier has been my home, my work and my family for over 40 years but the time has come to pass the torch. Tim Tebow Patriots Jersey Pink . -- Harvard basketball co-captain Kyle Casey plans to withdraw from school amid a cheating scandal that also may involve other athletes, according to several reports.TALLADEGA, Ala. -- If Penske Racing fields three IndyCars next season, the team owner hopes Ryan Briscoe will fill the third seat. Roger Penske told The Associated Press on Sunday his priority is securing sponsorship for a third IndyCar entry. Options have already been picked up for Will Power and Helio Castroneves. "Right now we are just trying to get a third car lined up. Weve got commitment with Helio for another year and obviously with Will, so its a matter of sponsorship," Penske said. "I am either going to have one or I am not, and I dont know at this point." Should a third car develop, would Briscoe be in the seat? "I sure hope so," Penske said. Briscoe has spent the last five seasons driving for Penske. Hes won seven races and finished a career-best third in points in 2009. He had one victory this past season, at Sonoma, and was sixth in the championship race. Penske went into Sundays NASCAR race at Talladega Superspeedway with driver Brad Keselowski leading the championship race. Keselowski won a second-tier Nationwide title for Penske, but the organization has never won an elite Sprint Cup title. WWith six more races in the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship after Sunday, Penske was too cautious to predict where Keselowski might end up. Tim Tebow Patriots Jersey Womens. But he made it clear what a title would mean to the 75-year-old owner. "If I could win a NASCAR championship at this stage of my racing career, Id say that would be the highest mountain Ive ever climbed," he said. Penske fell short of winning the IndyCar championship this year when Power crashed out of the season finale. But Penske said he was touched Sunday by NASCAR drivers approaching the owner to offer words of support about Power. "It was unfortunate and a very disappointing night for me, and obviously for the team," Penske said. "But Will is a very good driver and I talked to Juan (Pablo Montoya) today and he said, Boy, thats tough, and then Jimmie Johnson came to me and said, Geez, hows Will feeling? "So these drivers who know him and know what its like to be there and not get to the top, they understand and they understand its tough. But Will is a great guy, and hell be a leader for us going forward and we just have to move on." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes