Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ated revenue, along with a re - Off Topic Forum. ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ated revenue, along with a re

Started by fengzhu, 2013/07/11 12:01AM
Latest post: 2013/07/11 12:01AM, Views: 551, Posts: 1
ated revenue, along with a re
#1   2013/07/11 12:01AM
fengzhu
CHICAGO -- Brandon Inge knew as soon as he made a diving stop in the seventh inning what was wrong with his shoulder and what he needed to do as quickly as possible. Wholesale NCAA Jerseys China . So, he just popped it back into place and stayed in the game Saturday night. Two batters later, he started an inning-ending double play at third base, and then in the eighth he delivered the go-ahead single for the Oakland Athletics in a 9-7 victory over the Chicago White Sox. "I dislocated it. I just had to put it back in the socket," Inge said of his right shoulder that came out of place after he made a diving stop in the seventh on Alex Rios infield single down the third base line. "It might get a little sore tomorrow, but Ill do my best," Inge said. The White Sox went on to score in the seventh on A.J. Pierzynskis RBI single for a 7-6 lead. But Jonny Gomes homered off Matt Thornton (4-8) in the eighth, and after singles by Yoenis Cespedes and Chris Carter, Inge greeted reliever Brett Myers with a go-ahead single into the right field corner. "I guess it just shows two teams that dont want to give up. I like that," Inge said. Inge said he would do what was best for the As on Sunday but hopes to be in the lineup. "I plan on playing. If I feel like Im going to be a detriment to the team, I wont come back in," he said. "If I feel like I have something to offer, Ill play through some pain. Just make sure Im somewhat smart about it." Gomes added an RBI single in the top of the ninth before Grant Balfour pitched the bottom half for his eighth save in 10 chances, his first since May 5. Balfour took the closers role back from Ryan Cook (5-2), who gave up Pierzynskis single in the seventh but got the win. "I was surprised he stayed in the game. He felt like the shoulder may have come out of the socket and went back in," Oakland manager Bob Melvin said of the veteran Inge. "He stayed in, made a great play on the double play and ends up getting what ends up being the biggest hit. We all know hes a very tough guy and can play through a lot of pain." Tyler Flowers homered and had three RBIs and a career-high three hits for the White Sox. Kevin Youkilis also homered for Chicago and was hit in the left forearm by Balfours pitch in the ninth. Thornton took the blame for the pitch he made to Gomes. "Its really frustrating. Weve been playing well and I didnt do my job," he said. "One-run lead and I thought it was a good idea to throw him a breaking ball. He jumped all over it." Chicago starter Francisco Liriano, who left his previous start after five innings with a bruised right quadriceps, didnt make it out of the fourth this time. He surrendered seven hits and six runs in 3 1-3 innings. He struck out four of the first five batters Saturday before he got in trouble in the third when the As loaded the bases on a single, walk and hit batter. Carter delivered a two-run single, Inge walked to reload the bases, and Derek Norris had a two-run, ground-rule double. Adam Rosales then drove in the fifth run of the inning with a single as Oakland sent 10 batters to the plate. Chicago scored two in the second on an infield out by Dayan Viciedo and an RBI double by Flowers. Josh Reddick had an RBI single for Oakland in the fourth, and Flowers added a run-scoring single for the White Sox in the bottom half. Youkilis hit his 14th homer in the fifth to make it 6-5. It was his 10th since joining the White Sox in a June 24 trade from Boston. Flowers third homer of the season tied it at 6-6 in the sixth. Oaklands Travis Blackley, in his first start since July 29, gave up five runs and six hits in five innings. Notes: Cook has been removed from the closers role, at least temporarily, by Melvin, who said he wanted to get the rookie some work in lower-pressure situations. Cook has converted just two of his last six save opportunities, and 12 of 19 for the season. ... White Sox 1B Paul Konerko will take it easy this weekend and will be re-evaluated by doctors after suffering a concussion earlier this week and being placed on the 7-day DL. Chicago manager Robin Ventura said Konerko wont be on the first part of next weeks trip that starts in Toronto. OF Dewayne Wise was called up from Triple-A to take Konerkos roster spot. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China . -- Rodney Stuckey scored 19 points and Greg Monroe added 15 points and four rebounds to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 112-86 preseason victory over the Orlando Magic on Tuesday night. Wholesale Jerseys From China . The prolific Netherlands striker did little to dispel that theory Tuesday. Van Persie ushered in 2013 by taking his league-high tally to 16 goals with a brace in Uniteds 4-0 win at Wigan, maintaining the teams seven-point lead over City. http://www.stitchednflshop.com/ . -- Toronto manager John Farrell, who celebrated his 50th birthday, said luck had nothing to do with it. Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping . After the Denver Broncos slogged through a nightmare of a first half, Manning showed that hes still one of the NFLs best. Wholesale Women Jerseys China . "We think he provides a ton of potential power for us," general manager Jed Hoyer said Saturday in announcing the deal. "We scouted him heavily. Its obviously a significant commitment for us but we feel like he fits in very well with what were trying to do.MANHATTAN – Gridlock ensnared midtown Manhattan as one of the worlds largest city prepared for the ball to drop on 2013. In midst of the madness was perhaps a step to end the gridlock consuming the National Hockey League. Three days after receiving a detailed new offer from Gary Bettman and the league, Donald Fehr and the Players Association responded Monday afternoon with a "comprehensive" proposal of their own. A morsel of progress could be gleaned from the leagues response. Rather than dismiss the latest offering outright - as had been the case to much fanfare in October - or deliver a blistering rebuke - as in the now infamous press conference earlier this month - Bettman said his side would take Monday evening to study the most recent proposal before contacting Fehr and the players on Tuesday morning. "Their response was a comprehensive one, dealing with the full slate of issues that we raised and proposals that we put forth," said Bettman, amidst a horde of passersby eager to ring in the New Year. "Were in the process of reviewing their response." In stark contrast to past public comments - generally fiery throughout this process - Bettman was composed and at ease in his remarks, but declinedd to label the most recent set of face-to-face meetings as "progress". Wholesale NHL Jerseys China. "I think it would be premature for me to characterize it and not particularly helpful to the process," he said of the talks. "We really need to spend the time to go through it." Fehr, meanwhile, confirmed that the players had in fact moved off their last offer, but like his counterpart, refused to offer details of any such alterations. In its most recent proposal to the players - delivered on Thursday evening - the league offered a one-time compliance buyout, an adjustment in annual salary variance - from 5% to 10% - and slight movement on player contract length - from five years to six years. The offer also insisted upon an immediate 50/50 percentage share of hockey-related revenue, along with a reduction in the salary cap to $60 million in 2013-2014. Read the highlights of the new proposal here. Additionally critical was the required avenue for achieving a 48-game season, a drop-dead date of January 19th - confirmed by Bettman - which would thus require a deal at least seven days earlier for the inclusion of a hasty one-week training camp. The two sides will reconnect Tuesday morning and expect to meet later in the day. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes