Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

brief for its longer iphone 6 case - Off Topic For...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

brief for its longer iphone 6 case

Started by qiangkang, 2015/10/18 10:46PM
Latest post: 2015/10/18 10:46PM, Views: 197, Posts: 1
brief for its longer iphone 6 case
#1   2015/10/18 10:46PM
qiangkang
His pocket point is definitely an fascinating chanel iphone case a single. I put on jeans every day in the week, and have gotten utilised to making positive its slid to one particular side when I sit down. If I'm wearing a suit, it goes in my breast jacket pocket, as Ive generally performed. That said, Ill be glad to mow the grass with just an Apple Watch on soon, as opposed to possessing a big-ass piece of glass banging about in my basketball shorts.

I also dont know specifically exactly where to location the 6 Plus in my auto. Im currently stashing it upside down within a cup holder as the old spot resting within the leather around the parking brake is also brief for its longer frame. But now that Ive gotten utilized to it, the situational weirdness that arises carrying such a major telephone is well-worth it to me. The screen is great, the camera is sweet and also the battery life may be a game-changer.

Pad & Quill has unveiled a new Traveler bumper-wallet case Black Chrome-Hearts Acrylic-PC-Back Transparent iPhone 6 Plus Case for iPhone six, iPhone six Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus alongside a new Timber Nightstand for Apple Watch. Pad & Quill's existing lineup of wallet cases, including the Valet Sleeve along with the Luxury Pocket Book, are also compatible with the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. Last week, MacRumors reported that the iPhone 6s and 6s Plus would be slightly thicker than the iPhone six and six Plus, confirming months of rumors that the latest iPhones would be thicker. iPhone six and six Plus users looking to upgrade may have been worried their existing cases would not fit the thicker models, but case manufacturer Speck has taken to its Facebook to announce that its older cases will fit the newer iPhones, suggesting the size differences won't matter for most cases. Speck says that all of its iPhone six and six Plus cases fit the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, which likely means that the iPhone 6 and six Plus cases for other manufacturers will also fit the new devices. Officially, Apple's listing inside the weight and dimensions inside iphone 6 case the new phones reveals that they're only slightly thicker, taller and heavier.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes