Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ve him a day off." Said Morse: "Im just going to p...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ve him a day off." Said Morse: "Im just going to play the baseball th

Started by wff0605, 2014/08/20 04:47AM
Latest post: 2014/08/20 04:47AM, Views: 260, Posts: 1
ve him a day off." Said Morse: "Im just going to play the baseball th
#1   2014/08/20 04:47AM
wff0605
EAST RUTHERFORD, N. nfl jerseys china .J. -- The New York Giants have placed running back Brandon Jacobs on season-ending injured reserve, two days after a knee injury kept him out for a second straight game. Jacobs finished the season with 238 yards rushing and four touchdowns -- most among Giants running backs -- and two receptions for 13 yards in seven games. New York also signed linebacker Marcus Dowtin from the practice squad on Tuesday night, terminated the practiced squad contract of linebacker Darin Drakeford, and singed defensive end Kendrick Adams and defensive back Chaz Powell to the practice squad. cheap nfl jerseys . The Minot, North Dakota native has appeared in 10 games for the Flames this season, tallying one assist. cheap jerseys . Raonic was defeated by Amir Weintraub of Israel 5-7, 7-5, 6-3, 6-1 on Friday in the second singles game of Canadas World Group playoff Davis Cup series. The Thornhill, Ont. http://www.wholesalenfljerseysonli... . They also weigh in on the injury to World Peace and LeBron getting hacked. 1. With their season winding down and the playoffs out of reach yet again, what are the Raptors biggest needs this off-season? Mitch Ward: Start by dealing Andrea Bargnani for an asset the team can use like a backup point guard, a three-point shooter, some help in the post. [url=http://www.wholesalejerseychinastore.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys .S. Olympic Trials next summer in the hopes of qualifying for London 2012. This would be her fourth Olympic appearance, having competed in Seoul 1988, Barcelona 1992 and Atlanta 1996 before retiring at age 24. cheap nfl jerseys . Only the seven-time All-Star forward has signed with the Clippers. Nash signed with the Lakers last week and he tweeted word of Hills signing with the other team in Staples Center earlier this week via a photo of him frowning on Twitter.WASHINGTON -- Michael Morse waited two months to make his season debut. After rain washed out Friday nights game between the Washington Nationals and Atlanta Braves, Morse had to push back his long-awaited first appearance at least another day. Morse started the season on the 15-day disabled list with a strained back muscle. Activated earlier Friday, the hard-hitting outfielder was eager to make a contribution to the Nationals, who began the day in first place in the NL East but mired in a three-game skid. "Im back now," he said Friday afternoon. "Its better late to the party than never. June 1 is my opening day." Make that June 2, weather permitting. A steady storm whipped through the Washington area around 4:30 p.m. Friday and showed no sign of letting up, forcing officials to postpone the game before the 7:10 starting time. No makeup date was announced, but Nationals manager Davey Johnson said the teams were discussing an August date. Morse, 28, batted .303 with 31 homers and 95 RBIs last season. His absence left a sizable hole in the Washington batting order. Upon his return, Morse was penciled into the starting lineup in the cleanup spot and in right field. "He was our best hitter last year," Johnson said. "Youve got to give him some respect. Big strong guy. He knows the strike zone. Hits the ball to all fields. Hell take some pressure off everybody else in the lineup." The loss of slugger Jayson& Werth increased the need to have Morses bat high in the order. jerseys from china. "We really havent had that right-handed presence in the lineup," Johnson said. Morse originally thought his injury wouldnt keep his sidelined past March. "When it first happened, I thought no big deal. One or two days, a spring training kind of thing," he said. "But to take a couple months out of the season, it hurt. It was a shock at first. I just dug down, said Ive done this before, and its not something I cant come back from." In 2008, Morse had his season with Seattle end in early April when he dislocated a shoulder. This time, at least, hes got a shot at playing more than 100 games. "Last I looked he was about 6-5, around 250 pounds," Johnson said. "He looks in great shape. Ill handle him like any other player. If he looks like hes tired, Ill give him a day off." Said Morse: "Im just going to play the baseball the way I know how to play, stay within my means, have some good at-bats and hold down right field." Johnson said the Nationals will stay on rotation, using Fridays scheduled starter, Stephen Strasburg on Saturday and closing out the series with Gio Gonzalez. Mike Minor, who was slated to start for Atlanta on Friday, will be moved back to Thursday in Miami, Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez said. Right-hander Brandon Beachy will start against Strasburg on Saturday. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes