Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

ocked, I did a husband along with a man other than...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

ocked, I did a husband along with a man other than cling

Started by gfjkjdks201, 2014/08/18 11:35PM
Latest post: 2014/08/18 11:35PM, Views: 255, Posts: 1
ocked, I did a husband along with a man other than cling
#1   2014/08/18 11:35PM
gfjkjdks201
At that time, I've no computer at home, but in the system to operate after i can sneak at risk and he chatted. After some time, I found he was a different man, pretty much ideological concerns, will often have no damaging habits, love salomon shoes hearing music or watching some news on the internet, rare to think and play games. So a regular to ordinary men, but shaking changed my destiny. Her husband travel frequently, I am a man guarding the lonely house with her daughter, somewhat Laji. Did not know him before, those lonely boring night, with her daughter watching television will pass over. Know him, and then her husband travel during those times, we will be able to play with one another a phone call or send a chat message to say several unimportant topic, while there is no ambiguous words, but all of us understand one another hearts, there are several inexplicable affair began linger among us. About ten minutes later, he knocked around the door of the house, between surprise, I stumbled on adidas springblade razor pajamas ran to the door, opened the doorway instantly, only a lightning bolt, dazzling white, pink tulle Shenshangnajian my pajamas, irradiation similar cloth became transparent, greater than distress, I give his chest, he let into the room. He later recalled that moment, said:. "That time you develop a fairy heaven, blurred eyes, crimson lips, plus translucent pajamas, is only a fatal temptation" and thus he visited the home after Due to fear, I instinctively hugged him, between confusion, I felt his body slightly shaking a little. He gently hugged me and whispered to comfort me, then her daughter go to sleep, I suddenly felt the atmosphere of embarrassment. There is a good smell him shaving water taste, clear Lili, the smell is extremely comfortable, new balance 574 room can not help, I head on his shoulder, whenever a clap of thunder startled again when I hugged him hard, with warmth on his body to produce loose the fear within me, he then just completely forget my neighbor, but also my husband's friend, but forget Needing alone in a room together, there'll still cuddle very serious consequences . Don't know just how long embrace, the station was tired, he was holding my feminine body to the sofa, watching us each other's eyes at nighttime, heart to feel each other's heartbeat. In this delicate moment, also got the message annoying thunder stopped, lightning also hid the winds, encompassed by a dark, a silent, only two people the sound of heavy breathing, he was holding my hand, significantly increased the intensity. This time I was suddenly shocked, I did a husband along with a man other than cling together, shame and scared, I believe pushed him, but soft hands, asics mexico 66 no trace of intensity, to speak, but could not speak my heart as a jumping deer, stop trembling. Every day, my phone, moments later that evening full of soulful love his message,

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes