Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

How to Watch the NFL on - Country Music Talk Forum...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

How to Watch the NFL on

Started by lluggg615, 2014/08/11 09:43PM
Latest post: 2014/08/11 09:43PM, Views: 294, Posts: 1
How to Watch the NFL on
#1   2014/08/11 09:43PM
lluggg615
hat trick caps rough day

As a Groce ism, we got "punched in the face". Ouch.

As far as Quentin Snider goes, wish him the best but honestly think Tate likely to become a better point a three star who blossoms aka Burke/Oladipo. And I continue to anticipate big things from Nunn give the man some time!

Are we really EVER going to be able to compete for www.t... these Duke/KU/KY/Lville one and done kids? Probably not. Maybe we just need to move [url=http://www.texansauthenticofficial.com/Jj_Watt_Jersey_Texans]J.J. Watt Authentic Jersey on. What do those kids Tom Savage Authentic Jersey have to do with COLLEGE, anyway?

Lets stop whining, brush off the dirt, and get back at it GO ILLINI! Love this year's team. He will use his scholarship to satisfy the NCAA and Pro's and then on to big money and all the spoils that set an example of what not to be as a role model. The whole system of these signing on tv's as if they are a trophy for a school is not all his problem. Reminds me of a pro football player that scored a TD, some act like they have done it before, others just want to stand there and say "look at me, look at me".

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes