Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

brad4l on HubPages - Country Music Talk Forum. - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

brad4l on HubPages

Started by cowboysshi, 2014/08/11 12:42AM
Latest post: 2014/08/11 12:42AM, Views: 243, Posts: 1
brad4l on HubPages
#1   2014/08/11 12:42AM
cowboysshi
brad4l on HubPages

I am a fan of computers, cars, and many other things. In many regards, I am a jack of many trades, but master of only a few. I enjoy learning, writing, and reading.

I often write about health related topics and those that deal with seniors, which is something I enjoy. This includes things like Lift Chairs, as well as Stair Lifts. If you ever have any questions about these types of home medical equipment or anything else I write about, please do not hesitate to ask.

I am a very big proponent of open source software and have been using Linux for a number of years. While Linux is not for everyone, there are several Distributions, like Ubuntu, which are very easy to use for a non techie. Of course, if you want to get your hands dirty, Arch Linux is a very fun Distro!

While a great deal of my hubs focus on medical issues, I also try to offer important finance information as well.

While the effects of Glucosamine in humans is often debated, wholesale ncaa jerseys most studies show that in regular doses, Glucosamine does not pose.

1 No Start Diagnostics on a Small Engine4 years ago

Trying to diagnose why a lawn mower or other small engine is not starting can be very frustrating, but if you break it down into parts, there is no reason it should be. No start diagnostics on a small engine can help.

1 Arthritis Pain: Standing and Sitting4 years ago

Arthritis is a very serious disease that affects people of all ages, but is most common among the elderly. Often, standing up and sitting down becomes very difficult for suffers of arthritis. Exercises and stretching at.

13 How is Boric Acid Able to Kill Insects When It is Only as Toxic as Table Salt?4 years ago

Boric acid is a very common chemical that is often used as an insecticide. Boric acid can be used to make very simple and effective ant traps, saving a great deal of money. However, it is only toxic to humans in.

5 What is Medicaid?5 years ago

Medicaid is an important service offered to those with low incomes, although there are many millions who are poor, yet not covered by Medicaid.

2 Selecting The Right Type of Wheelchair5 years ago

There are a large number of wheelchairs available, but they can basically be divided into three different categories. Determining what type of wheelchair is best can be a little bit daunting, but it doesn't have to be.

6 The Importance of Blood and Blood Cells5 years ago

Many people don't think much about their blood until they cut themselves, but in fact the blood is constantly preforming a number of very important tasks.

0 How the Body Transmits and Responds to Pain5 years ago

Most people do not enjoy pain, but it serves an important purpose, in that pain is our bodies way of telling us something is not right. This pain usually goes away as the body heals or with the help of.

0 The Development and Impact of the First Passenger Elevator5 years ago

While dumbwaiters have been used in construction and homes for thousands of years, the passenger elevator is a relatively new device that is less than 200 years old. One of the biggest obstacles that the.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes