Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

e going down that road again. Ive had a tough time...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

e going down that road again. Ive had a tough time with it. Im in a b

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/19 06:08AM
Latest post: 2014/07/19 06:08AM, Views: 264, Posts: 1
e going down that road again. Ive had a tough time with it. Im in a b
#1   2014/07/19 06:08AM
wff0605
BERLIN -- Claudio Pizarro scored twice and set up two more goals Wednesday for Bayern Munich to beat second-division club Kaiserslautern 4-0 and progress to third round of the German Cup. Bayern made nine changes to the team that started in Sundays 2-1 league loss to Bayer Leverkusen, with Arjen Robben captaining the side in his first full game since recovering from a month out with muscular problems. "It wasnt an easy stroll, I have to pay the team a huge compliment," said Robben, who also scored twice. "They hadnt had much match practice. Im very proud of the guys." The 34-year-old Pizarro opened the scoring in the 12th minute, striking first time after Robben played the ball into his path. Pizarro returned the favour for Robben to make it 2-0 in the 49th, and the Peru striker scored his second when he rose to meet Xherdan Shaqiris free kick nine minutes later. Robben scored Bayerns fourth with two minutes remaining after Pizarro ran at the defence and the ball found its way to the well-placed Dutchman for a simple finish. Fortuna Duesseldorf striker Nando Rafael scored against former club Borussia Moenchengladbach in the seventh minute of extra time to secure a 1-0 win for the home side. "It was very important for us, especially because it was a (Rhine) derby," said Fortuna goalkeeper Fabien Giefer. Hannover goalkeeper Ron-Robert Zieler saved two penalties in a shootout to help his side beat second-tier club Dynamo Dresden 4-3. The sides were level at 1-1 following extra time. "It was a tough bit of work for us," said Hannover coach Mirko Slomka. "Well start training an hour later tomorrow. The players, and fans, can sleep a little longer." Wolfsburg secured a 2-0 win over second-division side FSV Frankfurt, with Diego opening the scoring in the 51st and then setting up Bas Dost 10 minutes later. It was interim coach Lorenz-Guenther Koestners second win in two games since Wolfsburg parted company with Felix Magath last week. Earlier, Bayer Leverkusen needed a goal in extra time from Germany forward Andre Schuerrle to overcome third-division club Arminia Bielefeld 3-2. Third-division team Kickers Offenbach beat second-tier club Union Berlin 2-0 to ensure no sides from the German capital remained in the competition. Goals in quick succession from Ibrahima Traore and Vedad Ibisevic, and then another from Tamas Hajnal before the break, gave Stuttgart a 3-0 win against second-division club St. Pauli. Dennis Kempe scored with two minutes remaining to secure a 1-0 win for third-division team Karlsruher SC over second-tier club Duisburg, which had two players sent off. Defending champion Borussia Dortmund, Schalke and other Bundesliga sides in action Tuesday all overcame lower-ranked opposition to progress. The third round draw will be made on Sunday. nfl jerseys china . Nadal pulled out of the London Games because of a sore left knee, missing the chance to defence his title and serve as Spains flag bearer in the opening ceremony. cheap jerseys from china . The routine procedure was performed by Dr. Lewis Yocum after the regular season ended to clean up the left elbow area, the team said Tuesday in a release. http://www.cheapjerseyschina.cc/ . And if he keeps throwing as he did against the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, the Detroit Tigers rotation will be even more formidable in the closing days of a playoff race. wholesale nfl jerseys . Four days after Texas was eliminated by Baltimore in the AL wild-card playoff, Washington said Tuesday he thinks his team would still be playing if it had been fresher. wholesale jerseys . Sidney Crosby and Claude Giroux even became knotted in the pushing, pulling and shoving, a pair of superstars willing to mix it up to prove which team was the baddest on the ice and the scoreboard.CINCINNATI, Ohio - Reds third baseman Scott Rolen went back on the 15-day disabled list Saturday because of more soreness in his left shoulder, a chronic problem late in his career. The 37-year-old infielder had surgery to clean out the shoulder last August, but hasnt fully recovered his swing. He was batting only .174 with two homers and 11 RBIs when he called the team on Saturday and suggested something had to be done. Rolen is on the final year of his contract and knows it could be his last. "I called them today and said this isnt working, Im hurting, Im in pain," Rolen said, standing outside the clubhouse in uniform after the move was announced shortly before the start of a game against Washington. "Im not healthy right now. As much as I want to help the team, Im hurting the team. "I was fighting to stay on the field. One thing I talked about all spring was I wanted to play the season, I didnt want DL time. I didnt want to talk about the pink elephaant in the room, and here were kind of talking about it.dddddddddddd Im not healthy right now." Rolen briefly teared up as he talked about the shoulder problem that could end his career before long. He played in only 65 games last season because of it, then was slow to recover from the surgery. His next step is to go on a stretching and strengthening program to try to get rid of inflammation in the shoulder. Hes hopeful that he can get the problem under control and get back on the field. "I dont see this as a real long-term thing," Rolen said. "Its not like a surgical procedure or anything like going down that road again. Ive had a tough time with it. Im in a bad spot with it right now." Cincinnati called up third baseman Mike Costanzo from Triple-A Louisville before the second game of a series against the Nationals. The 28-year-old infielder will make his major league debut. He split time between Double-A and Triple-A this season. cheap jerseys from china ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes