Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

to make this type of commitment publically about o...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

to make this type of commitment publically about one of your units,

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/17 05:40AM
Latest post: 2014/07/17 05:40AM, Views: 236, Posts: 1
to make this type of commitment publically about one of your units,
#1   2014/07/17 05:40AM
wff0605
TORONTO -- The Toronto Blue Jays recalled pitcher David Carpenter from Triple-A Las Vegas on Friday. The move comes after the Blue Jays placed third baseman Brett Lawrie, of Langley, B.C., on the disabled list with a strained oblique. Carpenter, a 27-year-old right-hander, was 0-2 with a 6.07 earned-run average in 30 relief appearances with the Houston Astros prior to being acquired July 20. Carpenter appeared in eight games for Las Vegas, posting a 0-1 record with a 1.93 ERA while adding 14 strikeouts in just 9.1 innings. cheap nfl jerseys . -- Trevor Plouffe has struggled since returning from the disabled list and hitting into a triple play only served to highlight his recent problems. wholesale nfl jerseys . Onyewu jumped above two Eibar players to head a last-gasp free kick over Eibar goalkeeper Jon Altamira, who had unwisely rushed off this line. It was the 30-year-old Onyewus second goal since joining Malaga this season. http://www.nflcheapjerseysbest.com/[/ur... . -- Jason Day beat Stacy Lewis with birdie on the second hole of a playoff to lift the PGA Tour past the LPGA Tour on Tuesday in the Wendys 3-Tour Challenge. [url=http://www.nflcheapjerseysbest.com/]cheap jerseys . Then, Durant and the Thunder got going and finished the night with their best offensive performance on the road since 2009. Russell Westbrook scored 28 points and Durant added 26 as the Thunder built a big lead in the second quarter and rolled to a 124-94 win over Houston. wholesale jerseys . After his father left when he was not yet 2 years old, Lee Brooks raised him and his six older siblings by working multiple jobs, building and rebuilding automotive parts and working in the fields of Northern California.Each week, The CFL on TSN panel will break down three hot button topics from around the Canadian Football League. This week they discussed which sub-.500 team could make noise in the playoffs, the Eskimos hiring an offensive advisor and Corey Chamblins guarantee about Jon Cornish not reaching 100 yards this week. First Down: Which of the teams that dont have a winning record have a chance to make some noise in the playoffs? a)Hamilton b) Winnipeg c) Edmonton d) Saskatchewan Chris Schultz: The Roughriders. I like their athletic offensive line, and their defensive rush ends. Come October and November, the environment there is awesome. Milt Stegall: I agree. I think the Riders have the best combination of a solid defence and a potential elite quarterback. Jock Clime: Im taking the Eskimos because of their defence. When you get into the playoffs, defence can win games for you even if your offence isnt clicking. If they can take care of the football, they can make some noise. Second Down: What do you think of the Eskimos hiring an offensive advisor? a)Like it b) Dont like it c) Doesnt matter Clime: It doesnt matter. Some advisor up in the booth talking into the coachs ear isnt going to make a bit of difference on the football field. Coaches talk all the time anyway. Schultz: I agree with Jock. Most of the guys on the team will have no iddea what the advisor is actually doing.dddddddddddd Hes just a different set of eyes with an opinion. It doesnt matter. Stegall: I dont like it. If you dont think your offensive coordinator is doing a good job, get rid of him. You dont bring in another guy, who could be reporting to someone more important in the front office. Third Down: What do you think of Riders coach Corey Chamblin guaranteeing that Jon Cornish wouldnt surpass 100 yards on Sunday or someone would get cut? a) Like it, b) Dont like it c) Doesnt matter. Clime: I like it. You have to do everything you can to motivate your team. Its do or die time for the Riders. I dont like it when head coaches go the media and single out individuals, but if youre going to make this type of commitment publically about one of your units, its all good as far as Im concerned. Stegall: I dont like it. This type of talk happens all the time in the locker room, but it rarely gets out to the media. Now that its out, it takes away the focus for the most important part of the game - winning. I dont like it. Schultz: It doesnt matter. Were already in September. They already know who theyre going to cut if they dont reach Chamblins goal. It might not be one cut, it could be two or more if the Riders cant contain Cornish. cheap jerseys from china ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes