Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

dddddddddddd Kulemin had seven goals and 21 assist...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

dddddddddddd Kulemin had seven goals and 21 assists with the

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/14 03:36AM
Latest post: 2014/07/14 03:36AM, Views: 292, Posts: 1
dddddddddddd Kulemin had seven goals and 21 assists with the
#1   2014/07/14 03:36AM
wff0605
PHOENIX -- Ian Kennedys biggest concern Monday night turned out to be Dexter Fowler -- not because of his bat, though. Kennedy had a bases-clearing triple past Fowler and scattered five hits over eight strong innings Monday night, helping the Arizona Diamondbacks beat the Colorado Rockies 6-3. "I knew I hit it a long way but Fowlers pretty fast," Kennedy said. "I just kept saying, Get down. Get down. It felt good to finally do something in that situation." Paul Goldschmidt homered and Willie Bloomquist added an RBI double for the Diamondbacks, who have won a season-high seven straight home games and five of six overall. Josh Rutledge hit his first career home run and doubled, and Carlos Gonzalez also homered for the Rockies, losers in five of six. Kennedy (8-8) allowed two runs and struck out seven en route to his second straight win. Kennedy has lasted eight innings in each of his past two starts, giving up three runs on 13 hits across the 16 innings. "I went out there and just wanted to do it like we did it last year and just pound the zone," Kennedy said. "Overall I feel like Im locating my changeup better, that its down instead of up." After Mike Zagurski gave up a long home run to Gonzalez leading off the ninth and walked Michael Cuddyer, J.J. Putz entered and finished for his 18th save. Jonathan Sanchez (0-1) allowed five runs on six hits and four walks in his first start for the Rockies. Sanchez was acquired from Kansas City on Friday. Sanchez was designated for assignment by the Royals a week ago. "I was over the plate more than Im used to," Sanchez said. "I made a mistake and youve got to pay for that." Goldschmidts leadoff homer in the second gave the Diamondbacks a 1-0 lead. Arizona appeared ready to squander a scoring opportunity in the fourth when Justin Upton and Goldschmidt failed to advance from second and third on Miguel Monteros single that bounced off the right-field fence on one hop. Tyler Colvin threw out Montero easily as he retreated to first after looking up to see Upton returning to second with Goldschmidt only a handful of steps past third. "I didnt know how close he was to me," Goldschmidt said. "From where I was I thought he was going to run it down. I was just thankful someone drove me in after I made that mistake." After Chris Young popped up for the second out, Sanchez intentionally walked Ryan Roberts to get to Kennedy, who entered the game with one hit in 28 at-bats. But the right-hander lined a drive into left-centre, clearing the bases with a triple to give the Diamondbacks a 4-0 lead. "Ive never seen him hit a ball that hard or far in batting practice and Ive been here for seven years," said Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson. Colorado Rockies manager Jim Tracy said its often the outcome of one pitch that can decide the outcome. "We made a bad pitch to a guy whos not a real good hitter after an intentional walk and he cleared the bases," Tracy said. "That was the difference in the game." Rutledge homered with two outs in the fifth and scored on Fowlers single to centre with two outs in the eighth for the Rockies two runs. Upton scored on a sacrifice fly by Roberts in the eighth. NOTES: After the game, the Diamondbacks sent RHP Barry Enright to the Los Angeles Angels for a player to be named or cash. ... Kennedy became the seventh Arizona pitcher and first since 2007 to hit a triple. ... Kennedy is the first Diamondbacks pitcher to strike out at least seven without issuing a walk in consecutive starts since Dan Haren in 2009. ... Eight of Rutledges 14 hits this season have been for extra bases. ... Aaron Hills modest 13-game hitting streak, the longest current streak in the majors, ended on an 0-for-5 night. ... Fowler has 28 RBIs in 59 career games against the Diamondbacks. ... Diamondbacks LF Jason Kubel, who had hit four homers in his past two games, finished 0 for 4 with three strikeouts. ... LHP Joe Saunders will start for the Diamondbacks on Tuesday against a pitcher to be announced. LHP Drew Pomeranz, who had been slated to start for the Rockies on Tuesday, played catch on Monday afternoon but will sit out Tuesday night with soreness in his left arm. Saunders is 2-1 with a 3.79 ERA in his past three home starts. . Nadal pulled out of the London Games because of a sore left knee, missing the chance to defence his title and serve as Spains flag bearer in the opening ceremony. [url=http://www.officialmexicosoccershop.com/World-Cup-Alfredo-Talavera-Soccer-J... Talavera Jersey . Quesne finished with four straight birdies to lead at 9 under. Danny Willett of England shot a second straight 67 to trail the leader. Fog delayed the start at the Crans-sur-Sierre club, and poor visibility ended play with two groups still to finish their rounds. . But one piece that should be sticking around - and the good news for Als fans is hes the most important piece - is general manager, Jim Popp. “Ive (talked to) three different teams this off-season but things have not materialized where Ive gotten a job and I dont really expect to,” Popp told Cybulski and Company on TSN Radio 1050. [url=http://www.officialmexicosoccershop.com/World-Cup-Jared-Borgetti-Soccer-Jer... Borgetti Soccer Jersey . The following is an excerpt of the memo sent out on Friday. --- Brief summary of the three core-economic proposals we made yesterday. Each has the players share declining over the life of the agreement.Don Cherry cant believe how the Toronto Maple Leafs are treating prospect Nazem Kadri. The hockey commentator took to Twitter on Tuesday to criticize how the Leafs have treated the 21-year-old centre. "I have never in my life seen a kid treated like Nazem Kadri by the Leafs," said Cherry on his verified account. "It started in his first training camp where he led the team in scoring but was blasted for his defensive faults. "They dont blast (Nikolai) Kulemin who scored 7 goals. They give him 5 million dollars." Kadri had five goals and two assists in 21 NHL games last season. He had 18 goals and 22 assists with tthe American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies last season.dddddddddddd Kulemin had seven goals and 21 assists with the Maple Leafs last season, and signed a two-year deal worth US$5.6 million on July 20. Cherry went on to criticize Marlies coach Dallas Eakins, who publicly questioned Kadris fitness levels as training camp for the AHL club began on Sept. 28. "Now Marlie coach comes out and rips Kadri in the newspaper saying he doesnt eat properly," said Cherry. "Imagine headlines saying hes chubby and fatso. "If anyone wants to get a blue print on how to destroy someone, just follow the Toronto Maple Leafs." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes