Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

chase, the TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

chase, the TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/14 03:24AM
Latest post: 2014/07/14 03:24AM, Views: 274, Posts: 1
chase, the TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey
#1   2014/07/14 03:24AM
wff0605
(Sports Network) - The Toronto Blue Jays will look to complete a three-game series sweep against the Detroit Tigers at Rogers Centre on Sunday. The Jays hit three home runs on Saturday to top the Tigers 5-1. Colby Rasmus, Edwin Encarnacion and Yunel Escobar all left the yard for the Jays, with Rasmus knocking in three on the day. Brett Lawrie and Yan Gomes both recorded a pair of hits in the victory as well. Henderson Alvarez gave up just the one run to the Tigers through seven innings of work, allowing a total of five hits and a couple of walks, while striking out four as he moved to an even 7-7 on the campaign. "I felt great," said Alvarez. "All of my pitches were down in the zone, and every pitch that I threw was working today." "I was really impressed with him -- he has a real live arm," Tigers manager Jim Leyland said about Alvarez. "Looks like he might be a little erratic at times, but he has a good sinker, good velocity. He was impressive. I liked him a lot, he has good stuff." With the win on Saturday the Blue Jays have run their current win streak to three in a row and have posted victories in six of the last eight outings, but still the club is a mere two games over .500 on the season and in fourth place in the AL East standings, nine games behind the New York Yankees. Having won only once since June 18, Brett Cecil tries to get back on track as he takes the mound for the Jays this afternoon. The left-hander, now in his fourth major league campaign, has dropped his last two outings even though he has been rather efficient for the Jays in those contests. Most recently Cecil was on the hill against Oakland on Tuesday, permitting just two runs on five hits and a couple of walks, while striking out eight over six innings, but still Toronto suffered a 7-2 loss at home to the As. Cecil has made just one previous appearance against Detroit in his career, allowing two runs on six hits over seven innings and again failing to earn a favorable decision. As for the Tigers, they have Doug Fister preparing to take the ball to close out the series today. The right-hander, who has a career mark of 0-2 versus Toronto and is a mere 1-5 on the road in 2012, had a personal three-game win streak snapped on Tuesday when he suffered the loss versus Cleveland. Against the Tribe, Fister gave up three runs on nine hits and a walk, struck out four through seven innings and actually lowered his season ERA to 4.03 as Detroit absorbed the 3-2 setback. Just a week ago Detroit completed a three-game sweep of the Chicago White Sox at home, but since then the Tigers have been losing ground to the Sox in the standings and find themselves 2 1/2 games out of first place. Last week at this time Detroit was celebrating a five-game win streak and was eight games over .500, but that seems like a long ago now that the club has bowed in three straight and four of the last five contests to fall off the pace in the American League Central. Making his first appearance as a member of the Tigers after being traded from Miami, Anibal Sanchez didnt get off to the sort of start he was hoping for on Saturday afternoon, giving up as many home runs (three) as he had strikeouts in the road loss. Sanchez made it through six innings, surrendered five runs on eight hits and three walks as he assumed defeat. The Tigers offence didnt help much at all as they delivered just five total hits, two by Brennan Boesch who knocked in the only run of the game for the visitors in the fourth inning. "This game is tough sometimes, you just have to keep battling through," said Boesch. "You would like to be more consistent and maybe make the tough stretches shorter, but we are a good team and will just continue to play hard every day and see what happens." Toronto, a team which is second in the AL in home runs (145) and third in slugging (.439), has already matched its win total from all of last season against the Tigers when Detroit took four of the six matchups. Cheap NBA Jerseys For Sale . Balazs is also the first Canadian to gain a spot in an Olympic marathon swimming race. Canada had no entries in 2008 when open water swimming made its Olympic debut in Beijing. Wholesale NBA Jerseys .C. - World champion Glenn Howard defeated Brad Jacobs 3-1 on Sunday to win the Canadian Open of Curling. http://www.cheapnbajerseysstore.us/[/ur... . Victorias Hesjedal led the final climb to tear apart the leading group of breakaway riders on the 182-kilometre stage, but neither he nor Cummings could threaten Omega Pharma-QuickSteps Martin for the overall victory. [url=http://www.cheapnbajerseysstore.us/]Cheap NBA Jerseys . Murray beat Karlovic 7-5, 6-7 (5), 6-2, 7-6 (4) Thursday, with the Croat being foot-faulted on key points. "I dont know what to say, but it was a little bit outrageous," Karlovic said. "I mean, what is this? Is it Davis Cup or is it Wimbledon? After this match, the whole credibility of this tournament went down for me. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . With all their regulars back, it was just like old times for the Philadelphia Phillies. Except the end result. Brian McCann hit a grand slam, Tim Hudson tossed four-hit ball over seven innings and the Atlanta Braves beat the struggling Phillies 5-0 to spoil Howards season debut Friday night.What is the TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey Championship Pay Per View experience? You can stream all World Juniors games live, on-demand, or in an extended highlight format. The games begin December 20 on TSN as part of the pre-competition, with the tournament beginning on December 26 and running through to January 5. What does it cost? You can buy individual games for $3.99 or the entire 6-game playoff package for $9.99 (includes access to pre-competition and round robin VOD games). All prices are in Canadian dollars and are subject to applicable sales taxes of your home province. I dont live in Canada, will I be able to stream the games live on TSN.ca? No. The live stream on TSN.ca is only available in Canada. TSN Radio will have live coverage of all games and is available online and worldwide. To listen live please visit www.tsn.ca/radio I will be on holidays in the U.S./outside of Canada during the World Juniors. Can I live stream the games on TSN.ca? No. The live stream on TSN.ca is only available in Canada. The NHL Network will have coverage of the World Juniors in the U.S. Is the Pay Per View login the same as my existing TSN login? No. You need to create a new login at http://worldjuniors.tsn.ca Where can I get technical support if Im having live streaming problems? Visit http://worldjuniors.tsn.ca and click on “Live Support Chat” in the upper-right corner to launch. Live Support Chat will be available one hour before each live game and throughout the entire game. You can write to tsn-support@neulion.comThe email support team will be responding to messages in first-comee-first-served order from 8 a.ddddddddddddm. – 11 p.m. ET each day throughout the tournament. The email support team will also be available one hour before each live game and throughout the entire game. Can I use my login credentials to watch live streaming on multiple computers at once? No. You can only use your login credentials to watch live streaming on one computer at a time. When will the “Watch Live” link be available before each game? The “Watch Live” link will be available 30 minutes before each game (please visit http://www.tsn.ca/world_jrs/feature/?id=4124 for a broadcast schedule) . You will see a message that the game will begin soon. Why are there no game scores showing? The display of final game scores is automatically set to off to avoid spoilers if youre catching the action after the live broadcast. You can turn it on anytime during the game through the setting icon in the top-right corner. Does TSN have smart phone and tablet apps for the World Juniors? As part of your Pay Per View purchase, the TSN 2013 World Junior Hockey Championship app will be available free for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and Android smart phones, allowing you to – and stream all of the same games live, on-demand, or in an extended highlight format. Ive already purchased a single game or the entire tournament package, what do I do now to watch on the app? 1. Download the app2. Enter your login credentials (user name and password) Why is there no sound when Im using the app? Check that the sound toggle on your device is set to on. If its set to off, the sound will be on mute. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes