Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey[/url] . Klitschko pu...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey[/url] . Klitschko put Thompson o

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/13 03:00AM
Latest post: 2014/07/13 03:00AM, Views: 266, Posts: 1
LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey[/url] . Klitschko put Thompson o
#1   2014/07/13 03:00AM
wff0605
BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Sabres defenceman Christian Ehrhoff will be spending the NHL lockout playing in his native Germany. Ehrhoff reached an agreement on Tuesday to play for his hometown team, the Krefeld Penguins, and was then introduced during a news conference. The deal was reached after the German Ice Hockey League team agreed to pay about $26,000 a month to insure the player in the event of injury. "I really wanted to come to Krefeld because I was here during the summer and I felt at home," Ehrhoff said in German and translated into English. "The club is in my heart." He spent part of the summer working out with Krefeld before returning to Buffalo in the event a looming labour dispute wouldnt disrupt the start of training camp, which was scheduled to open this week. Ehrhoff then travelled back to Germany after the NHL locked out its players on Sunday. "Its the ideal situation for the team and me," Ehrhoff said. "The guys know me, I know the guys." Ehrhoff was traded twice in the span of two days in June 2011 before he elected to forgo testing free agency by signing a $10-year, $40 million contract with the Sabres. Buffalo had acquired him in a trade with the Islanders, a day after New York landed Ehrhoff in a trade with Vancouver in hopes to sign the defenceman. Ehrhoff was the Sabres most dependable defenceman last season. He led Buffalo blue-liners with 32 points (five goals) in 66 games, and led the entire team in averaging 23:03 ice-time per game. The players agent, Richard Curran, said his client elected to play in Germany as an opportunity to stay in shape. Ehrhoff isnt under contract with Krefeld, and will be eligible to return to play for the Sabres once the labour dispute is resolved. The only condition to play in Germany was for the club to pay for Ehrhoffs insurance, Curran said. "Hes hoping to turn a negative into a positive," Curran said. Ehrhoff is expected to make his debut with Krefeld on Friday, when the Penguins play Hamburg. "We always hoped that he would come back to Krefeld someday," the teams chairman Wolfgang Schulz said. "We didnt think it would happen so quickly. He could have played in Russia, Sweden or Finland. It makes us proud that he chose us." LeBron James Cavaliers Womens Jersey . I do not know Buck Pierce, having only met him once very briefly years ago, but from what Ive heard, hes a really good guy and a great competitor. LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey .J. -- Most of the talk about the New Jersey Devils and their run to the Stanley Cup finals against the Los Angeles Kings has focused on Martin Brodeur, Ilya Kovalchuk, Zach Parise and Peter DeBoer. http://ww... . Coach Kevin ONeill said Saturday night that Jones "has been nothing short of magnificent for us for two years" and that he wants him to graduate from USC. Jones started 57 of 66 games during his first two seasons with the Trojans, averaging 11. [url=http://www.nbacavaliersofficial.com/Lebron-James-Cavaliers-Jersey]LeBron James Cavaliers Youth Jersey . Carrier scored his 10th goal of the season midway through the first period with assists from Alexandre Lavoie and Jonathan Oligny. That makes two straight wins for the Screaming Eagles (5-8-4). Elsewhere in the QMJHL, the Val-dOr Foreurs defeated the Sherbrooke Phoenix 4-1. Authentic LeBron James Cavaliers Jersey . Klitschko put Thompson on the canvas with a big right hand near the end of the fifth round at Stade de Suisse, and the 40-year-old American southpaw never recovered.TORONTO -- Canadian featherweight Mark Hominick is retiring at the age of 30. The veteran mixed martial arts fighter made the announcement on the "UFC Tonight" TV show. Hominick (20-12) has lost his last four fights, a run that start with a loss to cchampion Jose Aldo at UFC 129 in April 2011 in Toronto.dddddddddddd Hominick rallied in the fifth round against Aldo for a thrilling finale but lost the decision. Hominicks pro career dates back to 2002. He fought in both the UFC and WEC. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes