Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

American Cindy Lacrosse, the Czech Republics Klara...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

American Cindy Lacrosse, the Czech Republics Klara Spilkova a

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/10 04:54AM
Latest post: 2014/07/10 04:54AM, Views: 272, Posts: 1
American Cindy Lacrosse, the Czech Republics Klara Spilkova a
#1   2014/07/10 04:54AM
wff0605
CHICAGO -- The NFL is doubling down on London. The league announced Tuesday that the Minnesota Vikings will host the Pittsburgh Steelers at Londons Wembley Stadium on Sept. 29, 2013. The Jacksonville Jaguars will host the San Francisco 49ers at Wembley on Oct. 27, 2013. This is the first time the NFL will play two regular-season games in London in the same season. "This is a very significant and important step for our fans in the UK and our teams in general," Commissioner Roger Goodell said. "It comes back to believing in the fans in the UK and in London. We wanted to deliver two games to our fans in London." The Vikings previously played a preseason game in London in 1983. "This is an opportunity to grow our brand and to grow the game of football internationally," Vikings President Mark Wilf said. "We have fans throughout the world. It will give excellent and exceptional exposure for the team." The Steelers have never played in London, but did have an exhibition game in Dublin. They have played seven international exhibition games, the last against the Buffalo Bills in Toronto four years ago. Steelers President Art Rooney kidded that "a certain member of our family has been pushing to have a game in Dublin," referring to his father, Dan, the team owner who is the U.S. ambassador to Ireland. "Well be able to play in front of Steelers fans in Europe. Its the first opportunity weve had." Goodell has long championed more international games. He said some consideration has been given to playing the games earlier than 6 p.m. local time (1 p.m. ET) to provide a television tripleheader beginning at, say, 10:30 a.m. in the eastern time zone. "That may happen in the future," Goodell said. St. Louis hosts New England on Oct. 28 in this years game at Wembley. Discount Louis Vuitton Handbags . The third-ranked Spaniard withdrew from the U.S. Open on Wednesday. Tendinitis has kept him out of action since his stunning loss at Wimbledon in late June. Cheap Louis Vuitton Handbags . In an interview with Pittsburgh radio station 97.3 The Fan this week, Crosby talked about the NHLs labour woes, and discussed his level of patience with the work stoppage. http://www.authenticlouis-vu... .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2012. And TSNs reporters and analysts who covered the events as they happened offer their personal reflections on the stories. [url=http://www.authenticlouis-vuittonhandbags.com/]louis vuitton handbags on sale . The roster includes four goaltenders, 12 defencemen and 24 forwards. The camp will take place August 3-6 at the MasterCard Centre in Toronto. The players, born in 1995 and 1996, were selected by Hockey Canada head scout Kevin Prendergast, in consultation with head coach Todd Gill and assistant coaches Yanick Jean and Scott Walker. louis vuitton handbags 2014 . - The Green Bay Packers sure look ready for the playoffs.DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Shanshan Feng and Florentyna Parker shot 6-under 66 on Wednesday to share the first-round lead in the Dubai Ladies Masters. Feng, the first player from mainland China to win a major championship when she won the LPGA Championship in June, had six birdies at the Emirates Golf Club. "I was patient because I was only 1 under after seven holes," Feng said. "I missed a lot of chances but then made a 15-footer on 8 and started doing really well from there." Parker moved into a tie for the lead by birdieing the par-5 18th. "My putting was really good today," the Englishwoman said. "I hit 14 greens, had 26 putts, so I rolled them in nicely and got off to a ggood start.ddddddddddddIve always done well on this course." American Cindy Lacrosse, the Czech Republics Klara Spilkova and Wales Sahra Hassan were a stroke behind in the Ladies European Tours season-ending event. Lexi Thompson, the American who won the event last year at age 16, opened with a 69. "I could have dropped a few more putts. I had a lot of lip-outs out there. But Ill take 3 under for a first round," said Thompson, who had two bogeys on her first four holes. "If I can stay around there and shoot a few more under than that, Ill be in a good position." Michelle Wie was four shots back after a 70. Spains Carlota Ciganda, the LET money leader, also opened with a 70. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes