Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said it...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at thi

Started by wff0605, 2014/07/10 04:53AM
Latest post: 2014/07/10 04:53AM, Views: 291, Posts: 1
I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at thi
#1   2014/07/10 04:53AM
wff0605
Paris, France (Sports Network) - Russian superstar Maria Sharapova will face diminutive Italian Sara Errani in Saturdays ladies final at the 2012 French Open. The fellow 25-year-olds will meet for the first time in their careers. The second-seeded three-time major champion Sharapova, who will be become the new No. 1 player in the world on Monday, will appear in her first French Open final and is a Saturday victory away from completing a career Grand Slam. She would become the 10th woman in history to capture a career Slam with a win. The tall Russian will appear in her third Grand Slam final at the last four majors. She lost to Petra Kvitova in last years Wimbledon finale and succumbed to current No. 1 Victoria Azarenka in Januarys Aussie championship match. Sharapova defeated Kvitova in the semifinals here in Paris on Thursday. Sharapova is 26-16 in her career finals, including a 2-3 record this year. She titled on clay in Stuttgart and Rome and has been a runner-up at the Aussie Open, Indian Wells and Miami this season. The 6-foot-2 stalwart is 3-3 in her career Grand Slam finals, with the victories coming at Wimbledon in 2004, the 2006 U.S. Open and 2008 Aussie Open. Sharapova is a surprising 17-1 on clay this year. The 21st-seeded Errani, meanwhile, has beaten top-10 women in her last two outings, this after going winless in her first 28 matches against top-10 competition. She topped 2010 French Open runner-up Sam Stosur on Thursday, and surprised world No. 10 German Angelique Kerber in the quarterfinals. Errani, who is 24-3 on clay this year, will appear in her first-ever Grand Slam final and gives Italy a finalist at Roland Garros for a third straight year. Francesca Schiavone upset Stosur in the 2010 final and Schiavone lost to Chinas Li Na in last years title match at the worlds lone clay-court major. The 5-foot-4 Errani, who already owns three clay-court titles this season, beat a pair of former French Open champs in Ana Ivanovic (2008) and Svetlana Kuznetsova (2009) in the third and fourth round here, respectively. Errani had never made it past the third round at any of her first 17 Grand Slam events before reaching the quarterfinals at the Aussie Open back in January. The gritty Errani, who captured the 2012 French Open womens doubles title alongside fellow Italian Roberta Vinci on Friday, will appear in her ninth career WTA singles final (5-3) and fourth title match of 2012 (3-0). She authored wins in Acapulco, Barcelona and Budapest this season -- all on clay. This years first-time French Open champ will pocket $1.5 million. coach outlet online . The Texans moved to 3-0 for the first time in franchise history by beating old nemesis Peyton Manning and the Broncos on Sunday. Houston is one of three unbeaten teams left, along with Arizona and Atlanta, heading into Sundays game against Tennessee (1-2) at Reliant Stadium. coach factory outlet . Shipley tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee on Sept. 18. He was limited during drills in the off-season and wasnt allowed to practice when training camp opened on Friday. http://www.coachfactory-outletsto... . PETERSBURG, Fla. [url=http://www.coachfactory-outletstores.com/]coach handbags outlet . -- Victorias Jim Rutledge captured his second straight PGA Seniors Championship of Canada title on Friday after shooting a 3-under 69 on the tournaments final day. coach outlet . The following is an excerpt of the memo sent out on Friday. --- Brief summary of the three core-economic proposals we made yesterday. Each has the players share declining over the life of the agreement. SASKATOON -- Tim Bozon looked thin and spoke briefly, his voice hoarse after weeks of using a feeding tube. The French hockey player and Montreal Canadians prospect was released from a Saskatoon hospital Friday, four weeks after falling seriously ill with bacterial meningitis. "Im doing good," he said. "Ive been through a lot and I feel way better now." Bozon and his family will travel to Cranbrook, where he will drop the puck at a playoff game of his Western Hockey League team, the Kootenay Ice. "Im excited to leave the hospital," he said. "Its going to be exciting to get back to Kootenay and see the boys and say bye one more time before going back to Europe." Father Philippe Bozon, who played in the NHL for the St. Louis Blues in the 1990s, was visibly emotional and thanked the Saskatoon and broader hockey community for their generosity and support. He added treatment has been costly, and encouraged the public to donate to a trust fund established to help pay the familys medical and other expenses "I want to say from my wife and I how proud we are of you Timmy, for fighting like this," he said. "I know it was a tough fight and I know you are still fighting, and I will always have faith in you." After travelling to Cranbbrook to collect Bozons things, the family will go to Montreal to visit the Canadiens organization.dddddddddddd. While there Bozon will also see doctors and receive some dental surgery. From there the family will return to France, where Bozon will enter a sports rehabilitation clinic in the southwestern town of Capbreton. Neurologist Gary Hunter treated Bozon from the day he arrived at Saskatoons Royal University Hospital, and said prompt medical attention and an induced coma were critical to his recovery. "His progress has been really amazing, so I think his prognosis is very good," he said. "Hes a tough guy and hes very motivated so I think hes going to do very well." Hunter said its had to know at this early stage whether he will be able to resume his hockey career. "Its very difficult to speculate on his long term neurologic prognosis," he said. Bozons agent Roly Thompson said he is amazed at Bozons speedy progress, which gives him hope that a full recovery is possible. "Obviously we have a long way to go," he said. "Were going to go through rehab and I think its important that everybody realize its not going to be instant." "But my gut feeling is that hes going to play one day for the Montreal Canadiens." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes