Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Big brother, he came out in the book [entry] - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Big brother, he came out in the book [entry]

Started by KathleenRooker, 2022/08/16 01:09AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 01:09AM, Views: 101, Posts: 1
Big brother, he came out in the book [entry]
#1   2022/08/16 01:09AM
KathleenRooker
[The butterfly immortal teacher disguised as a silly white sweet X the real coquettish demon master disguised as a bad school bully] [Core of this article I want to chase you but you want to be my stepmother] [AKA I (almost) became the stepmother of my mortal enemy after crossing] As well as has not had time to write the copy of the "B-movie female main task" interested please stamp the column in advance! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution Thanks to the little angel who threw the [mine] a grinding leprechaun; Thanks to the little angel who irrigates [nutrient solution] 25 bottles of Xiao Ran Ran; 5 bottles of Ye; 1 bottle of Muguo Guomu and Ermiao;

Thank you very much for your support I will continue to work hard! Chapter 28 Wen didn't speak much on the way to Happy Valley Indeed she never went to the playground after her mother abandoned her She didn't like ice cream or balloons When she grew up Fu Guang and her classmates organized to go to Happy Valley to play together She would not go every time She hated that place and she had been annoyed for many years that if she hadn't had so much fun in the playground would she have found her mother missing and caught up with her Although she later realized that even if she caught up with her her mother would not want Food and Feed Additives her but after that she was always afraid that she was too happy and happy afraid that she would be punished again and take away her happiness Arrive Ye Tian gave a cry of excitement The car stopped and the colorful palace appeared in front of Wen which read "Welcome to XX Happy Valley"

Here we are Here we are Ye Guoqiu parked the car opened the door with great interest and took off Ye Xiao's wheelchair The wound on his leg was not good enough to walk too much so he pushed the wheelchair to play for a while and rest for a while "Two little princesses get off first" Laughing he opened the door and led Ye Tian and Wen to get out of the car "Tiantian said that this Happy Valley is the biggest and most interesting and you will like it" Ye Tian chose it Wen could see that Uncle Ye was really making up for Ye Xiao He had nothing to say all the way to enliven the atmosphere She couldn't let Uncle Ye down She jumped out of the car with a smile "It's so big here" It was much bigger than the one she had been to before and much more beautiful and luxurious Like a palace there were several human dolls standing at the door to greet the people who came in You could hear the happy music and the laughter of the children before you went there

Do not know where is blowing bubbles large and small bubbles are blown over by the wind shining in the sun like a fairy tale castle Wen Yan looked at the castle and squinted in the sun and the bubbles broke at her feet I don't need a wheelchair I can just walk in Ye Xiao got out of the car and put his hand gently on Wen's shoulder She looked up at him He stretched out his hand to her and said "Give me your hand If I hold you you won't get lost" Countless bubbles were blown over by the wind and blown away by the wind Wen Dun looked at him there He said it casually but she liked it very much She raised her hand and gently grasped Ye Xiao's finger which he wrapped in the palm of his hand and held firmly I want brother Xiao to pull too! Ye Tian smiled and reached out to pull Ye Xiao Ye Xiao's other hand was holding Wen's small satchel "no hand let your uncle pull you" Without looking at Ye Tian he pulled Wen to the door GlobalChemMall Wen Yan looked back at Ye Sweetheart who had been left behind and for the first time she was such a cannon fodder woman with a sense of existence she seemed It's getting a little worse Ye Guoqiu took the tickets and took them into Happy Valley As soon as he went in he bought a rabbit ear headband and a shiny balloon for each of the two little girls He asked Ye Xiao enthusiastically "What do you like Xiaoxiao" Do you want a bubble machine You liked this when you were a kid Ye Xiao looked at him and said helplessly "Dad I'm already sixteen years old I'm not a child anymore" Ye Guoqiu smiled stiffly and quickly "Look at Dad I always think you're as big as Tiantian" "Brother Xiao is almost taller than Uncle" Ye Tian looked up and said "Let's go to play with what brother Xiao likes"

” Ye Guoqiu nodded and looked down at the map in his hand "what does Xiaoxiao like to play" Ye Tian took his arm to lower him and pointed to a coordinate on the map "Brother Xiao likes stars pirates and haunted houses" Then he looked up proudly at Ye Xiao "am I right brother Xiao" No one knows Ye Xiao's preferences better than she does In her last life she accompanied Ye Xiao Flavors and Fragrances to watch every Pirates of the Caribbean Star Wars and all kinds of horror movies Ye Xiao frowned these are really Ye Xiao likes and the task bar updated Ye Xiao's wish list to share preferences with his father At the age of 16 Ye Xiao still wanted to make up for his childhood regrets and get closer to his father His "rebirth" was not just for the tragedy of Ye Tian Wen's eyes lit up and he held his hand and said "I like these too" "Is it" Ye Xiao looked at her in surprise He never knew that Wen liked these things "Then go and play with them" Ye Guoqiu immediately agreed and said cheerfully "Pirates are by boat

It's not exciting and intense You can also play with pirates" He reached out his hand and touched his head "I didn't expect him to be young and bold" Ye Tian who was standing on one side came over and took Wen's arm and said with a sweet smile "That's great My sister can play with us" "You pull me in and I will protect you" he said to Wen Wen Yan some do not adapt to her so intimate action in the past Ye Tian every time a good to her the next thing will happen such as cheating her into the toilet to lock her inside such as she scolded Ye Xiao ugly But this time Ye Tian seems to have no malice the next pirate ship and interstellar project Ye Tian are protecting her there is no sign of anything unusual Even to the haunted house Wen was too young to go in Ye Tian actually gave up going in with Ye Xiao to stay outside with Wen Happy Valley is set up very thoughtfully There is a small children's playground outside the haunted house Inside are toys such as slide blocks for children to play with Children who can't be brought in have special staff to take care of them globalchemmall.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes