Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Gu Shao's Wife Hunting Plan Su Yan and Gu Sichen -...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Gu Shao's Wife Hunting Plan Su Yan and Gu Sichen

Started by PhyllisPagel, 2022/08/16 12:35AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 12:35AM, Views: 107, Posts: 1
Gu Shao's Wife Hunting Plan Su Yan and Gu Sichen
#1   2022/08/16 12:35AM
PhyllisPagel
"What are you doing in this world" Uh Without saying a word Emperor Yiyang threw the document in his hand into the woman's face "Get out!" Xu Ying bit her lower lip not knowing what was written in the document saw palmetto extract which made Emperor Yiyang so angry It is estimated that it is also related to the custody of Amon which is very close That's my son!

I have the right to take my son! What do you care "If you really feel aggrieved OK when I pick up my son I will give all the money I got from the first three years of the competition to your emperor's family" Tong Guifu one word One sentence orderly said that is called a serious Di Yiyang shook his head "Sad I really feel sad that Amon has a biological father like you!" Amon has been in trouble for eight lifetimes! How could he have such a father Let people do evil! "What do you say Di Yiyang" Xu Ying asked Emperor Yiyang said in a cold voice "Tong Guifu means to take Emperor Xumeng away today From now on it has nothing to do with our emperor's family The registered permanent residence should be moved to the registered permanent residence book of their Tong family Change the name back!

"After that we were asked best green coffee bean extract to declare that we were only temporarily adopting Di Xumeng not someone who had custody rights" "He wants us to announce that he is Amon's biological father and this woman is Amon's biological mother" Emperor Yi raised his lips and said "He also said that if we agreed to let Amon leave Amon would give us all his income for the next three years and they would not want a penny" "Wife do you think it's funny" Di Yiyang looked at Xu Ying with a smile Xu Ying grinned at the corners of her mouth and couldn't help twitching To put it bluntly isn't it just for Amon's money But the words have been very clear but this time the sponsor gave them a bonus Usually participate in the competition there are few bonuses!

Had it not been for the fact that Amon was a person she really wanted Tong Guifu to take it away and then let Tong Guifu cry and send it back! In fact learning a skill in the body is very difficult these years the emperor's family to Ximeng pay really a lot! Not to mention how much it cost Tong Guifu now wants to pick up a bargain to make money with Amon "I've checked and my son can make a lot of fenugreek saponins money on any show now!" "Di Zong our Tong family thanks you!"!

But now that I'm back I want you to get my son back to me! Emperor Yiyang looked at the man coldly hung his head and his eyes flashed a trace of evil If you say you don't want it you don't want it Now if you say you want to go back you go back Di Yiyang shook his wrist then clenched his fist and suddenly heard the sound of creaking Emperor Yiyang stepped forward but Tong Guifu disagreed "I have your wife" he said "Aren't you afraid that your wife will have a problem and your youngest son will lose his mother" Emperor Yiyang smiled He hung his head scraped the tip of his nose and said lazily "It's just a woman What is it" Do I still need a woman around Di Yiyang Then he went on to say "If my son wants a mother a funny cook a good figure and a joke lutein eye complex I can find one anywhere" "Why I have a wife and you kill one of them" Di Yiyang smiled Xu Ying looked at Emperor Yiyang and disliked Emperor Yiyang from the bottom of her heart "These lies" Tong Guifu you are simply fantastic He squinted his eyes and stepped forward with steady steps

Do you still play kidnapping like others in the TV series You don't even carry a knife but you still play threats like others right That's funny Why didn't he find such an interesting person before "Tong Guifu" I'll give you three counts You release my wife If you don't release my wife at the end of three counts I'll send you to the Bureau "I don't ***ing believe it!" Tong Guifu's arm around Xu Ying's neck tightened a little "I think you really don't want this woman to live do you" Xu Ying's face changed a little this man really has no weight

The weight of his whole person was almost on Xu Ying's body and Xu Ying had some difficulty in breathing
"Xu Ying can't you give him a kick" Di Yiyang looked at Xu Ying discontentedly This kind of man a man who can't even fight will you kick him hard directly on the vital point Xu Ying is discontented "eldest brother I can turn around" Turn around!

She gasped for breath and stumbled a little I don't want to give Tong Guifu a kick but I want to give Di Yiyang a kick What are you two pumpkin seed extract doing singing together Tong Guifu is a little confused this emperor Yi Yang and Xu Ying are a little not according to the routine The police are here! "Old man the police are here!" Stepmother ran from one side and you patted Tong Guifu's arm and motioned Tong Guifu to run quickly If you don't run away you will be caught Hearing this Tong Guifu suddenly pushed Xu Ying forward and turned to run Xu Ying frowned almost without thinking strode forward grabbed Tong Guifu's arm went up and kicked Tong Guifu's calf hard ***! How dare you take her hostage! "Don't move police!" Tong Guifu opened his mouth and had a word on his lips but he could not say it Tong Guifu was taken away and the stepmother ran away Xu Ying shook her wrist and could not help sighing "It's really a couple on the way flying separately in the face of disaster" "The stepmother ran fast enough" Emperor Yiyang opened the car door and Emperor Xumeng held Emperor Xuyan tightly in his arms Seeing that the two men were all right Di Yiyang turned around and Xu Ying was rubbing her neck and grinning with pain Stupid woman "When you're a mother can you be steady and get out of the car without knowing if there's anyone beside it"

If you love to read novels how can you not pay attention to this public account V letter search or hot online articles chat online articles together ~ Chapter 1684 he can make money Full of blame he pulled Xu Ying's wrist with one hand and clenched it very tightly Xu Ying looked at him like this and after a long time she smiled What are you laughing at Pushing open the door he motioned to Amon to take the introduction first and then let Xu Ying go in and finally he went in prius-biotech.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes