Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

How to break the exchange of two male and two fema...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

How to break the exchange of two male and two female souls?

Started by PhyllisPagel, 2022/08/16 12:32AM
Latest post: 2022/08/16 12:32AM, Views: 114, Posts: 1
How to break the exchange of two male and two female souls?
#1   2022/08/16 12:32AM
PhyllisPagel
His voice was so low that no one heard what he said except Gu Kai The movement of bending over was only a moment and when he straightened up his expression was still gentle and they did not notice any taste But since a Kai wants to play "Lin Weizheng loosened his hand his eyes lightly passed over Gu Kai's stiff face and said to Chen Feng" I can't refuse to be a brother ghana seed extract so I'll trouble Chen Zong to be a witness " Wen did not expect Lin Weizheng to agree looked at him doubtfully but received his soothing eyes She is stupefied hear Chen Feng to answer again

"This is easy be to continue just now" Or another one Lin Weizheng said "Let's change it Since Ah Kai is not reconciled to the card game he lost to me last time I won't bother you" A few words of understatement covered up Gu Kai's aggressive intention to force the game so that people thought that this was really just his youthful vigor Lin Weizheng tapped his finger on the card table After thinking about it he looked up at Gu Kai and said "How's it going" Gu Kai's stiff face has gradually eased to meet Lin Weizheng's line of sight eyes provocation "Of course"

It is a public card game that players play against each other It is popular all over the world and has many international turmeric extract powder competitions It tests the player's game skills calculation ability emotional management observation and judgment of the opponent of course also requires a little luck It's simple to play but easy to learn and difficult to master The table situation is changing rapidly bringing absolute excitement but the most exciting thing for players is its game rules- "Winner-takes-all" Chen Feng arranged for the waiter to prepare the card table and asked someone to send the chips "First of all I don't provide big chips here The winning chips can be exchanged for prizes-probably cosmetic gift boxes dolls models ornaments and so on Sorry my fiancee prepared them-you two may not feel exciting enough but the game is good for entertainment" General Manager Wang also stopped at the card table over there and said with a smile "The two brothers just want to win or lose

Where does General Manager Gu care so much about what he lost at the beginning" Gu Kai silently raised the corners of his mouth and did not answer Wen Ran stood beside Lin Weizheng and whispered "Do you really want to play with him" Lin Weizheng chuckled "Don't worry you will never be the bet between me and him" "Of course I'm not a bet Who asked you that" Wen Ran glanced at him "He was just angry about the TV play and misunderstood our relationship He came to look for trouble What did he do" Misunderstanding Lin Weizheng looked at her and suddenly asked "Are you afraid I'll lose" Wen Ran's heart jumped inexplicably "Lose"

It doesn't matter if you lose or win Lin Weizheng smiled sat down at the card table and asked someone to add a seat to Wen Ran beside her and put it in her ear and said "Then watch at ease" Wen Ran was silent for a long time pretending to raise his hand casually and rubbing his slightly itchy ears Gu Kai sat opposite the two men taking their movements into his eyes and the corners of his mouth suddenly sank Everything is ready and the game officially begins The basic rule is a total of 52 cards-excluding the size of the trump card players ranging from two to ten each player will get two hole cards the face of the card is only known to themselves the dealer according to the progress of the game five cards visible to the face of the community card and finally according to the combination of any five cards in the hole card and the community card according to size suit to win or lose pumpkin seed extract Of course in the course of the game if the other opponents have withdrawn from the game there is no need to show their cards and the last player wins directly

Now there are only two players on the table Lin Weizheng and Gu Kai and many processes have been simplified They also specially chose the "short card" game that is to remove 2 3 4 and 5 points a total of 16 cards leaving 36 cards for the game This kind of play increases the probability of players getting big cards improves players'participation reduces possible card combinations reduces the difficulty of calculation and judgment and also makes luck play a greater role Compared with the "long card" play it is more interesting and exciting

The jujube seed powder two men placed their respective big and small blinds with the agreed chips and the dealer began to deal the hole cards Lin Weizheng got the queen of spades and the 10 of diamonds It was a good hand He chose to call
Just now he placed the small blind which according to the rules is usually half of the big blind Now he has called a bet and the amount of the bet is equal to the amount of the bet

In each round only when all players reach the same amount of bet (or if they don't have enough chips they choose All-in that is all the chips in their hands) can they proceed to the next round Gu Kai got naringenin price the king of clubs and the eight of spades He took a look at Lin Weizheng and checked directly The dealer deals out three community cards the Jack of hearts the king of hearts and the seven of diamonds In the middle the highest card is A the smallest is 2 and the order of combination size is flush four gourd flush straight three two pairs one pair and high card In today's situation Lin Weizheng got 10 J Q K and another 9 or

A can make up a straight Gu Kai is still short of 9 and 10 to make up a straight but he already has a pair of kings If Lin Weizheng does not make up a straight in the next board he will win the game Lin Weizheng chose to check this time and Gu Kai also checked The dealer deals out the fourth community card the queen of clubs Lin Weizheng made up a pair of Q of course standing in God's perspective his pair is obviously smaller than Gu Kai's this Q is of no use to Gu Kai Two people have no expression perhaps the first game each other appears to be a little cautious the same choice to check The dealer deals out the fifth community card the nine of clubs

The situation changed Lin Weizheng made up 9 10 J Q K straight a more winning combination but still can not ensure victory he has no way to know Gu Kai's cards if Gu Kai's hands are A 10 can also beat him Lin Weizheng clasped his knuckles lightly on the table paused and chose to check Gu Kai slightly raised his eyebrows and also chose to check No one raises the pot stays the same all rounds go and it's time for the showdown The two showed their cards General Manager Wang clapped his hands and smiled "Congratulations to General Manager Lin on your victory!" Gu Kai narrowed his eyes and said "I didn't expect my cousin to be so cautious in playing cards He refused to take any risks" 。 prius-biotech.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes