Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

If Time Has an Ageless Face by Mu Qingyu - Country...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

If Time Has an Ageless Face by Mu Qingyu

Started by Powell, 2022/08/15 11:21PM
Latest post: 2022/08/15 11:21PM, Views: 119, Posts: 1
If Time Has an Ageless Face by Mu Qingyu
#1   2022/08/15 11:21PM
Powell
"Ya Yan has been sensible since she was a child If you don't recruit her can she punish you" "I really don't I just" Hesitated he Yicheng very frankly explained the situation that night when he said that he did not know how many times he fell asleep on the sofa he Hongxun smiled gracelessly He Yicheng tutted and threw the cigarette case on the table "Can you be serious" Let's get down to business! He Hongxun laughed loudly When he had laughed enough he taught him "Haven't you ever seen a pig run without eating pork" Do you have a date like this I said what on earth do you think Do you regard Ya Yan as a canteen or a hotel It's polite to show you the door!

"How do you make an appointment" Do you have to go shopping and watch movies How nice it is to stay at home! Besides I was busy with the exercises at the end of the year some time ago and I wanted to break myself into several In a few words He Hongxun knew where the crux was He didn't talk nonsense He taught him like a big brother "Remember no matter how mature and sensible Ya Yan is he is the same as Mu Ke He wants to be loved and spoiled Don't think that Mu Ke is like a child who wants to be coaxed You should put Ya Yan who is only a few years older than her in the position of an elder If you like her you have to let her know and feel it" He Yicheng listened to scratch his head and finally summed up the sentence "Women are trouble" "Don't people who dare to challenge the tube fitting manufacturer division commander in military affairs understand that loving their wives is also an important lesson for soldiers" Looking at the time He Hongxun bent his lips and smiled "I'll give you a good lesson another day

Now I have to pick up Mu Ke I'm late and I'm not allowed to enter the door I'm used to it" He Yicheng was so angry that he laughed He raised his foot to kick but He Hongxun dodged it lightly Before he left he said "Don't say I didn't remind you My sister is a good thief You should keep an eye on her" Watch closely! What do you think The technical content of this work is greater than that of military training He Yicheng secretly said that he had dialed He Yayan's phone and the color ring back tone was completely sung but no one answered and it was the same again Finally unable to sit still he Yicheng took the car keys and walked out When he slammed the door he said in a domineering manner "Who dares to cut off Hu I'll sweep him!"

Step on the accelerator to the end he Yicheng flying to the army hospital far to see he Yayan and a man standing on the roadside talking the car has not stopped people have jumped down in a hurry The fire was already in his throat but suddenly the man rubbed He Yayan's hair in an unusually intimate way His anger could no longer be suppressed His eyes were as dark as a dark night and he did not care about his military uniform He said coldly "Take your hand away!" Voice has been shot accompanied by a suffocating sound of collision a heavy punch hit Shao Yuhan in the face Shao Yuhan was not completely defenseless His natural quick reaction made him throw a fierce punch in an instant pipe fittings manufacturer However his fist stopped abruptly one centimeter away from the side face of He Yicheng He slightly pursed his lower lip He warned in a deep voice "For the sake of Ya Yan's face I don't care this time

Next time we meet you'd better be polite to me He Yicheng!" And call him by his first name He Yicheng still wanted to come forward but was stopped by He Yayan who came to her senses She shouted "What are you doing" He's my cousin! He Yicheng was stunned looking at the gentle and handsome vice president and did not come to his senses for a long time It was Shao Yuhan who smiled sarcastically and patted him on the shoulder slowly "Young people should not be too impulsive!" He Yicheng was so embarrassed that he watched his cousin drive away He turned around and found that He Yayan had already stepped on his high-heeled shoes He hurried to catch up with him and carried him to his military vehicle He Yayan was "kidnapped" to him in the name of hugging and he Yicheng kissed his girlfriend on the door when he entered the door

He Ya's anger has not yet disappeared clenched his teeth and refused to submit He Yicheng pressed her into his arms with a slight effort and kissed her cheek neck and collarbone like a lingering emotion His peculiar masculine breath surrounded her nose and swept her consciousness He Yayan's resistance gradually diminished and her mind became confused When he Yicheng's lips slowly moved up and 14 tube fitting covered her lips again she leaned weakly in his arms closed her eyes and accepted his kiss from gentle to intense After a kiss He Yayan fell on the chest of He Yicheng and breathed lightly "Don't go tonight" he demanded hoarsely stroking her soft naked back He Yayan's face suddenly burned up and he refused with insufficient confidence "I haven't forgiven you yet" He Yicheng laughed in a low voice "If you don't approve me not to sleep in the future can't you" He Yayan punched him and said angrily

"After so many days of introspection did you realize this mistake" "You didn't give me a hint Without saying a word you threw me out of the door and said that I didn't care about you It was too unfair" Loosening his arms he Yicheng freed his right hand to touch her face "I care Ya Yan I really like you even if I did not say that I like you or can I see my cousin move on the impulse" He Yayan curled his lips and said "You have the nerve to say that you beat people indiscriminately without asking hooligan!" He Yicheng retorted "That's also your provocation!"! He also said that we should take a break for a while to calm down Calm down What I don't need to calm down! He Yayan complained "Anyway I just don't feel that you care about me Every time we meet we fall asleep without saying a few words We don't miss me at all" I want to I really want to! It's just that I was too tight during the day some time ago When I came to you I relaxed It was like going home and falling asleep unconsciously He Yicheng smiled ruffianly and said "Didn't you find that I was holding your waist when I was asleep Don't you want to hold it so tightly" He Yayan hit him "Why didn't I notice that you hugged me so tightly I slept like a pig and couldn't even wake up" He Yicheng laughed and picked her up at the waist and walked to the bedroom "I'll let you know if you're holding her tight tonight!" He Yayan blushed and nervously grabbed the uniform of He Yicheng and refused to let go He was already pressed on the bed When his tongue reached into her mouth and kissed her on her lips and teeth she was finally defeated Unconsciously she stretched out her arms and hugged him tightly murmuring "Yicheng" 。 chinaroke.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes