Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Shout at Han Yu - Country Music Talk Forum. - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Shout at Han Yu

Started by Powell, 2022/08/15 11:20PM
Latest post: 2022/08/15 11:20PM, Views: 106, Posts: 1
Shout at Han Yu
#1   2022/08/15 11:20PM
Powell
Zheng Xianyu and Li Xiuman finished talking about things left the office and then went directly to the reception room Pushing open the door and seeing the girls anxiously waiting for the news Zheng Xianyu could not help exhaling Then he walked quickly to several people Brother Hyun-woo is here! The sharp-eyed Cui Xiuying was the first to discover Zheng Xianyu and immediately whispered to the crowd How about brother Hyun-woo Lin Yuner looked at Zheng Xianyu and asked in a low voice Looking at the nervous people Zheng Xianyu could not help smiling and nodding Don't worry you won't be dismissed! "Yeah!" Hearing Zheng Xianyu's words several people could not help hugging each other crying 12 needle valve and laughing loudly "Great great we will not be disbanded" Whoo "Lin Yuner hugged Zheng Xianyu's shoulder excitedly and said sincerely" Thank you brother Xianyu Whoo That's great !”

"Are you so happy about the news" When Zheng Xianyu saw the excited people he couldn't help saying loudly "I'd better not say the following news so that your heart can't stand it" "What else is the news" Curious Li Shungui hurriedly came up and took Zheng Xianyu's hand and asked in a low voice "Is it also about us" Seeing Zheng Xianyu's face mysteriously silent Li Shungui shook Zheng Xianyu's hand and said coquettishly "Oh" Brother Hyun-woo You're going to say it "" Hey hey "Jung Hyun-woo seemed to eat Lee Soon-kyu's set deliberately cleared his throat and said" Pay attention if you have a bad heart hold the wall quickly or lie down "" Say it quickly! Brother Hyun-woo don't keep me in suspense "they all said in unison" I don't know what you think about coming to l Z J Zheng Xianyu said to several people with a smile lzj? That's good So ?” Huang Meiying touched her head and asked Zheng Xianyu with some puzzlement Wow Really ?” Several other people who had responded could not help screaming out loudly After seeing Zheng Xianyu nod he surrounded Zheng Xianyu and Huang Meiying hand in hand turning around and saying "Wow" Brother Hyun-woo Hooray!

"What" A strange Huang Meiying looked at several people with some depression and said "Why are you so happy" "Pani brother Hyun-woo means let's not go back to s M" Lee Soon-kyu looked at Hwang Mi-young and whispered Where do you take it if you don't go back to the s M Huang Meiying asked strangely L Z J! Lin Yuner reminded loudly "Sister Pani we can practice in the l needle valve manufacturer Z J!"! With brother Hyun-woo and brother Yu-fei!!! "Is it" Huang Meiying could not help covering her mouth and smiling into a curved crescent moon! That That's good

To be with brother Xianyu and brother Yufei "" Hee hee Sister Pani You don't know until now "Lin Yuner said with a smile" your thoughts are really different "" but "Kim Tae-yeon looked at the happy people and said to Jung Hyun-woo with some concern" but we have already signed a contract with s M Do we have to pay stainless steel hydraulic fitting the penalty ?” "Liquidated damages" Hearing Kim Tae-yeon's words everyone woke up and asked Kim Tae-yeon in a low voice "How much penalty should I pay" "I have no money" Quan Youli muttered in a low voice "This What can I do "" Don't worry "Zheng Xianyu looked at several people with a worried look on their faces and quickly comforted them" I know your situation so I have discussed it with Uncle Man and your liquidated damages will be paid by the company for you! " "Really" That's great "When Lin Yuner heard Zheng Xianyu's words the expression on her face immediately changed from cloudy to sunny clapping her hands and saying loudly" Brother Hyun-woo you're the best! This How can this work "Kim Tae-yeon looked at Jung Hyun-woo with some concern and said"

"Hehe" Taeyeon I know what you want to say you still listen to me to finish the words "Jeong Hyun-woo saw Kim Tae-yeon looking at himself with a worried face and immediately whispered" This is not free After you come out But you have to return all the money to the company! You must not think wrong "" It should be like this "Kim Tae-yeon nodded very seriously and said" Do not let Hyun-woo brother you embarrassed because of our things! " "Sister Taeyeon is right!" The youngest Seo Hyun quickly stood behind Kim Tae-yeon and said firmly to Jeong Hyun-woo "Even if there is such a thing we will not accept it" "Er" Seeing Seo Hyun's serious face Jeong Hyun-woo laughed for a while but he quickly compromised and said "Well well I got it Lord Xu Xian's words I will certainly bear in mind so as not to embarrass you when the time comes "After that I rubbed Xu Xian's little head hard and smiled with some spoiling" By the way brother Hyun-woo when can we come to l Z J Lin Yuner is very concerned about this matter she asked Zheng Xianyu in a low voice Well this is still waiting waiting for sister Ya'er to talk with the s M so that I can answer your question Zheng Xianyu looked at the crowd with an urgent look on his face and said in a low voice chinaroke.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes