Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

President, he's paranoid. - Country Music Talk For...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

President, he's paranoid.

Started by GordonTerrell, 2022/08/15 10:28PM
Latest post: 2022/08/15 10:28PM, Views: 5858, Posts: 1
#1   2022/08/15 10:28PM
GordonTerrell

Xia Qi considered for a moment and replied "I just asked if I was playing a love game with you" Jun Jinyan took a deep look at Xia Qi "are you" "What do you think I'm going to say" She asked in reply He suddenly lowered his head reached around her waist and buried his head in her shoulder socket "You must say no because you are Qiqi" It's his Qiqi the only person he likes and falls in love with after thinking about it for so many years Xia Qi is a little stunned he is A kind of belief Well I said to Grandpa I'm not playing the love game with you I'm seriously dating you Xia Qi said patted Jun Jinyan on the shoulder "Well Grandpa said to let you into the study he may have something to say to wire nail machine manufacturers you" Jun Jinyan is still holding Xia Qi obviously there is no meaning to want to enter the study Xia Qi had to pat again "go in quickly or Grandpa thought I didn't send a message" Jun Jinyan reluctantly loosened his arms "then you wait here and I'll send you back to school later" "Good" Xia Qi answered Jun Jinyan walked into the study Xia Qi was a little bored outside so she simply looked at the furniture in the corridor the floor the stairs and the texture carvings on the walls

The more I looked the more fascinated and amazed I was Unconsciously Xia Qi walked along the stairs all the way to the third floor Her eyes almost greedily looked at everything in her eyes until she heard a hoarse cry that was almost a low roar Xia Qi then came to her senses and suddenly found that the third floor was quiet and no one was seen in the corridor which was why it seemed that the roar she had just heard was like an illusion Did she mishear Xia Qi thought and suddenly the voice rang again Like the roar of a High Speed Nail Making Machine wild animal and like being run over and over again by sand from the throat so that there will be such pain Yes pain! Even if like across the door just faintly heard but also enough to let Xia Qi's back with a chill Who is it!

Who made that noise! Suffering so much that you want to die but you have to live It was a voice that Xia Qi could hardly describe in words Xia Qi took a deep breath walked along the sound and finally stopped at the door of one of the rooms to read the full text of the Supreme Dragon Seal The room obviously had some kind of sound insulation effect so Xia Qi could only hear the hoarse roar faintly The roar seemed to be shouting something just because it was so vague that Xia Qi couldn't understand what she was shouting With courage Xia Qi wanted to knock on the door twice first but as soon as she knocked on the door the door opened a crack Obviously the door was not really closed just now The voice spread into Xia Qi's ears more obvious also until this she finally heard clearly that shouted is- "life depends on" You Where Why Must have a destiny Too Ridiculous Why Can't find Destiny! What is that! Xia Qi's heart is full of doubts along the voice Nail Making Machine manufacturers her line of sight through the crack in the door looking into the room It was a man like lying on the bed constantly hitting something with his head and then scratching his body with his hands scratching out blood stains Suddenly the man raised his head Xia Qi suddenly stunned then a hand blindfolded her eyes Jun Jinyan's voice sounded in her ear "Qiqi don't look!" Xia Qi's body is stiff only feels his hands and feet are a little cold just now that person That man is At the moment of seeing that face she even wondered if she was dazzled! How is that possible How could that cold and noble man look like that "With all due respect he" Xia Qi Na Na just opened his mouth Jun Jinyan said "Don't ask don't ask anything now" With these words he pulled her and turned to walk towards the stairs Xia Qi's footsteps staggered a little to follow Jun Jinyan his hands covered with cold sweat were pinched tightly by Jun Jinyan and he stopped when he reached the courtyard garden outside

In the sky the moon was nearly full round and bright The silver moonlight fell down as if it had covered the night with a layer of white gauze Xia Qi twisted her wrist and tried to pull her hand back but Jun Jinyan held it tighter instead Suddenly Jun Jinyan turned around and put Xia Qi's arm around his waist so that she had to fall into his arms Why don't you wait for me at the door of the study Nail machine manufacturer He asked I just want to see the decoration design of your home I didn't expect to see it on the third floor Xia Qi's voice paused shellfish teeth biting thin lips "just now I saw the person is Jun Jinchen" Jun Jinyan was silent for a long time before he uttered a word "Yes" "He" Why is it like this

This is what she felt shocked in her impression that Jun Jingchen was calm arrogant noble iron-blooded but did not expect that there would be such a painful look Jun Jinyan shook his head "I can't say at least not now" That is the secret of the Jun family the secret of the eldest brother Then what is fate Xia Qi changed the subject and asked Jun Jinyan hesitated for a moment and said "Life depends on the person my eldest brother is looking for if he finds it" "What happens if you find it" She said curiously Will surrender "Surrender" "Mmm" He nodded his head and said with great certainty "All the people in your family will submit to their own fate without exception" Volume I [124] Ye Nanqinglai Company Life depends on people who depend on each other This is the explanation given by Jun Jinyan You respectfully say the people of your family will submit to the foot of life and he is also the people of your family then Do you have a destiny too The words just blurted out Jun Jinyan lowered his head In the moonlight his eyes which were originally dark but empty became brilliant "If I had then my life would depend on Qiqi" He answered her like this 3shardware.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes