Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

I play as just to have fun with other people - Cou...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

I play as just to have fun with other people

Started by Bestmengqin, 2021/10/17 10:14PM
Latest post: 2021/10/17 10:14PM, Views: 93, Posts: 1
I play as just to have fun with other people
#1   2021/10/17 10:14PM
Bestmengqin
While it might not be the most ideal option, returning as a nostalgic gamer is possible in RuneScape Gold a certain extent. You will probably receive the typical "If this game isn't suitable for you, then look for another game you enjoy and to play it", response. It's fine. However, I thought it would hurt to come here and offered some suggestions: maybe I'll have some fun in the end.

Additional info The last thing I want to say is that I don't anticipate to get mems any time in the near future. After purchasing three sets of rare armor, I am quite poor (1k), but I still like to wear it.

The highest score is 93. Range and Magic are 60+. Magic is 72. A good amount of food I purchased to play clan wars (mostly Tuna, a lot of Lobs that were not cooked), Explorers Ring 4 also came with free food.

I would not mind dunging even if it was for the long duration it takes to clear a particular dung. Have things changed for the dunging process since 1.5 years ago? I'd be happy to play as a male, I play as just to have fun with other people.

The second is pures, which is a bit of a mess and makes no sense. Pures weren't eliminated by the combat scaling system however, they weren't able to Buy OSRS Accounts wear the hitpoint boosting armor their high-defence opponents were wearing. It will increase the prestige of maxed combat. It is true, however combat levels are not intended to show the amount of effort put into their account.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes