Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

hen he donned a Milan shirt on a television - Coun...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

hen he donned a Milan shirt on a television

Started by wff0605, 2014/06/23 08:52AM
Latest post: 2014/06/23 08:52AM, Views: 357, Posts: 1
hen he donned a Milan shirt on a television
#1   2014/06/23 08:52AM
wff0605
Manchester United captain Nemanja Vidic will leave the club after eight years at the end of the season. Manager David Moyes had previously indicated he wanted Vidic to stay, but the 32-year-old Serbian defender on Friday announced plans to leave when his contract expires. "I have decided that I will move on at the end of this season," Vidic said. "I want to challenge myself again and try to make the best of myself in the coming years. "Im not considering staying in England as the only club I ever wanted to play for here is Manchester United and I was lucky enough to be part of this club for so many years." Inter Milan has already been suggested as a potential destination for the strong and commanding centre back, who can now start to talk to rival clubs. "Ive got a few options to move on and I will choose the right one for me and for my family," Vidic said. The statement, issued by United, contained no comments from Moyes, who is facing a tough task rebuilding a team that is currently seventh in a league it won by 11 points last May before Alex Ferguson retired after 26 years in charge. Another centre back, the 35-year-old Rio Ferdinand, might also have no future at the club beyond this season, while 40-year-old midfielder Ryan Giggs is nearing the end of his playing career and is already on the coaching staff. Vidic played a key role in Uniteds title triumphs since making his debut at the start of 2006 after joining from Spartak Moscow for seven million pounds ($11 million). Vidic has won the Premier League five times as well as the Champions League and the Club World Cup. But, after being injured in a Champions League fixture in December 2011, Vidic required major knee surgery and endured extended spells on the sidelines. "Its the last year of my contract and I have had eight wonderful years here," Vidic said. "My time at this great club will always rank as the best years of my career. "I never could have imagined winning 15 trophies and I will certainly never forget that fantastic night in Moscow (in the 2008 Champions League final win over Chelsea), memories that will live with me and the fans forever." Marco Urena Costa Rica Jersey . And thats the best thing the AFC North champions take with them into the post-season. Their next game will be at Paul Brown Stadium, where the Bengals are still perfect. . Edwards and his teammates cleared out their lockers Sunday after finishing 3-15, tied for the teams worst ever record in the 18-game CFL, capped with a crushing 37-7 loss to the Hamilton Tiger-Cats. [url=http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/]http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/[/ur... . 14 TCU, 50-48, snapping the Horned Frogs 25-game regular season winning streak in epic fashion. The back-and-forth thriller featured eight lead changes, none more unlikely than Ross Evans splitting the uprights from 27 yards out to give the Horned Frogs a 48-47 edge after they trailed by 24 entering the final 15 minutes. [url=http://www.costaricasoccershop.com/Marco-Urena-World-Cup-Jersey.html]Marco Urena Soccer Jersey . A roar erupted at Omnilife Stadium when the large contingent of Canadian athletes walked into the stadium Friday night, led by flag-bearer Christine Sinclair. David Myrie Costa Rica Jersey . That could change, however, this Saturday at B.C. Place Stadium when the Lions host the Edmonton Eskimos in a crucial divisional matchup (TSN, 10pm et/7pm pt).MILAN, Italy - With AC Milan short up front, vice-president Adriano Galliani could make a play for Chelsea striker Didier Drogba. Milan will be without striker Antonio Cassano for up to six months following heart surgery, and former Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti said the Serie A club should make a bid for Drogba and teammate Nicolas Anelka. "Its not a given that someone will come in January, and if they do it will be on loan, because I promised Cassano we will keep his place for him," Galliani said in an interview in Tuesdays Gazzetta dello Sport. "Anelka is an important player but I have been in love with Drogba since he was playing with Marseille." Manchestter City striker Mario Balotelli has also long been linked with a move to Milan -- the club he supported growing up.dddddddddddd Galliani admitted recently it would be a "dream" to sign Balotelli, whose stock rose Friday after a stunning goal and a stellar performance in Italys 2-0 win in Poland. However, the Milan president does not think Balotelli will return to Italy any time soon. "I think it would be impossible for any Italian club to sign Balotelli at the moment," Galliani said. Balotelli spent three controversial years at Inter Milan. He came under heavy criticism during his time there when he donned a Milan shirt on a television show. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes