Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

PFF: Ravens QB Joe Flacco places - Country Music T...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

PFF: Ravens QB Joe Flacco places

Started by douhua2233, 2018/10/31 09:35PM
Latest post: 2018/10/31 09:35PM, Views: 111, Posts: 1
PFF: Ravens QB Joe Flacco places
#1   2018/10/31 09:35PM
douhua2233
third Baltimore Ravens Womens Hoodie , CB Marlon Humphrey dominates in Jimmy Smith’s absence We all watched the Ravens outperform the Bills for 60 minutes, but now we get PFF’s grade to agree with our personal assessment.OFFENSE“Veni, vedi, vici,” — Joe Flacco, probablyI don’t like the drops. I mentioned this in my last post, but failed plays hurt. A terribly rainy day excuses them.DEFENSEThey played a lesser opponent and not only kept them locked down, they kept their offense from a first down for a full half and under 100 passing yards over the entire game. Marlon played side-by-side with his opposition.We’ve all praised Terrell Suggs, Za’Darius Smith, Tavon Young and Tim Williams for their pass rush tallies, but Pierce caused an incredible amount of disruption. These are the men in the trenches with the dirty, unheralded work.ZB’s Waiver Wire Adds for Week 5 Quarterbacks:Mitchell Trubisky, Chicago BearsWeek 4 Stats: 356 Passing YDS Womens Customized Baltimore Ravens Jerseys , 6 TD, 53 Rushing YDS, 43.5 PTSAvailable in 80.6 % of leaguesDespite being on a bye in Week 5, the top scoring option from Sunday is a must add. Mitchell Trubisky aired out for 5 scores in the first half alone, topping out at 6 in the Bears’ drubbing of the Buccaneers. While I truly believe this to be a fluke outing for the former Tar Heel, Trubisky is worth stashing for Week 5 to wait out and see how he follows up his best career performance to date.Kamil Krzaczynski-USA TODAY SportsDerek Carr, Oakland RaidersWeek 4 Stats: 437 Passing YDS, 4 TD, 2 INT, 31.6 PTSAvailable in 79.6 % of leaguesAs topsy-turvy as the Raiders’ offense has been to start the Jon Gruden era, there has been one stable factor: Derek Carr. Despite the high turnover number, Carr has thrown for at least 288 yards in every game this season, scoring at least 13 FPTS in 75% of their games. Carr is averaging 20.23 FPTS over the past three games. If you're nervous about Russell Wilson this week against the Rams www.ravenscheapstores.com , hesitant about Patrick Mahomes vs. the Jaguars, or have your starter on a bye, I’ve liked what I've seen out of Carr.Kyle Terada-USA TODAY SportsRunning Backs:Nyheim Hines, Indianapolis ColtsWeek 4 Stats: 10 Rushing YDS, 9 Receptions, 63 Receiving YDS, 2 Receiving TD, 28.3 PTSAvailable in 84.5 % of leaguesAfter going absolutely berserk in their overtime loss to the Texans on Sunday afternoon, Frank Reich had to have liked what he saw out of his young halfback. Nyheim Hines was electric. Albeit not a large factor on the ground, he was everywhere as a pass-catching option. With the injury to T.Y. Hilton that may keep him sidelined for Thursday Night Football, I’m very intrigued to see how they utilize Andrew Luck’s new weapon.Jeff Curry-USA TODAY SportsMike Davis, Seattle SeahawksWeek 4 Stats: 101 Rushing YDS, 2 Rushing TD Baltimore Ravens T-Shirt , 4 Receptions, 23 Receiving YDS, 28.4 PTSAvailable in 99.9 % of leaguesWho saw this coming? Pete Carroll apparently. With the last-minute deactivation of Chris Carson against the Cardinals, most fantasy owners assumed Rashard Penny would get the lion-share of the touches against a disappointing Arizona D, that didn't happen. Mike Davis explodes for over a hundred yards on the ground and two scores. While Carson is expected to be back this week against the Rams, it is clearly apparent that Davis, not Penny, is the Seahawks handcuff you want to roster.Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWide Receivers:Keke Coutee, Houston TexansWeek 4 Stats: 11 Receptions, 109 Receiving YDS, 21.7 PTSAvailable in 99.6 % of leaguesDeshaun Watson loves him. Keke Coutee made history in his NFL debut Sunday against the Colts, recording the most receptions by a player in their inaugural NFL game since the NFL-AFL merger. He is my number one flex pickup of the week and if Will Fuller IV misses any time, he needs to be started. Trevor Ruszkowski-USA TODAY SportsDede Westbrook Baltimore Ravens Hats , Jacksonville JaguarsWeek 4 Stats: 9 Receptions, 130 Receiving YDS, 3 TD, 21.1 PTSAvailable in 87.6 % of leaguesThere are two Jacksonville Jaguars wideouts that have flashed fantasy potential this season. I’ve already gone into detail about Keelan Cole, so that leaves one of the most promising performers of Week 4, Dede Westbrook. Although I wouldn't start either of the two, he needs to be rostered in more than 12% of leagues. If Baker Bortles continues to air the ball out with Leonard Fournette injured, Westbrook’s stock will soar.Douglas DeFelice-USA TODAY Sports

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes