Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Trump blames media for 'anger' in country amid mai...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Trump blames media for 'anger' in country amid mail bomb campaign

Started by alisa086, 2018/10/27 03:11AM
Latest post: 2018/10/27 03:11AM, Views: 395, Posts: 1
Trump blames media for 'anger' in country amid mail bomb campaign
#1   2018/10/27 03:11AM
alisa086
Sayoc’s “distraught” family are “simple, middle-class people who have worked hard to create a good reputation, Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop a good name for themselves,” said Lowy, who noted that defending the suspected bomber against the full force of the federal government would bankrupt them. He has advised that Sayoc use the office of the federal public defender.
A white former Oklahoma volunteer deputy who fatally shot an unarmed black man says he's sorry Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes for the man's family, but that the shooting also disrupted his own life.

"I feel very bad about it," Robert Bates told KTUL-TV in his first public comments since the 2015 shooting that killed Eric Harris. "It has been a very disruptive thing in my life. I feel sorry for his son, his ex-wife and family. It bothers me," Bates said in the interview that aired Thursday.

Bates, 77, shot and killed Harris while Harris was already on the ground being restrained by other deputies during an illegal gun sale sting. He said he mistakenly pulled his handgun instead of his stun gun.

Bates was convicted of second-degree manslaughter and sentenced to four years in prison, but he served less than half that time before being paroled. He was seen earlier this year allegedly drinking alcohol, which would have violated his parole. But a state Department of Corrections spokesman, Matt Elliott, said an investigation found no evidence that Bates had been drinking.

Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
Newport Pleasure
Newport, the top cigarette brand for black Americans, is aggressively targeting youths
Newport Cigarettes Shop,Cheap Newport Cigarettes Online Sale
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes
Newport 100's, Box
Cheap Newport 100s Cigarettes Website,Newport Cigarettes online sale
Newport box 100s cigarettes, Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes
Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA and Buy Cigarettes Online
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Newport Cigarettes Suppliers, all Quality Newport Cigarettes
Newport 100's soft pack cigarettes - Cheap Cigarettes Online Sale Shop
Newport cigarettes,newport box 100s menthol cigarettes

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes