Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Walk into my "life" theater, find a place - Countr...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Walk into my "life" theater, find a place

Started by ylq, 2018/10/26 09:31PM
Latest post: 2018/10/26 09:31PM, Views: 152, Posts: 1
Walk into my "life" theater, find a place
#1   2018/10/26 09:31PM
ylq
Walk into my "life" theater, find a place to sit down, press the remote control, the fun of childhood is immediately displayed on the big screen. I am a childhood, I am accompanying the cat in the flowers, and enjoy the pure taste; childhood I am playing with the sisters to play "family". I remember when I was 5 years old, on a sunny morning, I was lying on the sofa watching cartoons. Suddenly, I heard the sound of "����" from the bathroom Cigarettes Online. I ran over and said, "Dad, what is this stuff?" "Oh, this is a good helper to help Dad shave his beard." "Oh." I suddenly realized. The next morning, I found that the little white mouse "Mei Ge" had a long beard. I remembered my father's "helper" and used it to help the mouse to transform the "beard type". In a short while, the white mouse's beard was shaved. It is. In the evening, I saw that "Mei Ge" bumped into and smashed the vase that I had just bought at home Marlboro Cigarettes Price. The cat "American sister" looked at it in a mess, and opened the mouth to eat "Mei Ge". I cried and shouted: "You are a stinky" sister, and my "beauty" bad guy! My "husband" eats!" I took the shaved beard and gave the beard of "American sister" Shaved, the result of the usual agile "American sister" has become so stupid and stupid. My mother heard the shout and immediately ran. I told my mother about it. As a result, my mother was made to laugh and cry. Later, I said a lot of esoteric words to me, and I can't remember now. Whenever I think about it, I always laugh. So I grew up. I am happy. New Year is the happiest moment in every child's heart. Not only can I get the lucky money, I can have a reunion dinner Newport Cigarettes Price, but I can also welcome the new year. So every child is eager to celebrate the New Year.time went by, people gradually felt that the New Year was not so happy. Because of the pressure of work and the pressure of learning, some people even felt that the New Year was a waste of time. When we see the bright fireworks in the sky, how long we are happy in our hearts, I hope that time can stop and enjoy this happy time.hough the level of science and technology has improved Wholesale Cigarettes, the computer has become almost all of the people, so the Chinese New Year is as ordinary and boring as ordinary days. But they know that parents in their hometown are waiting for them to go home!ese New Year is to be able to accompany your parents to talk about things Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, to accompany children to play, if there is no New Year, then our life will be no fun!

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes