Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

That day, when the teacher tried to - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

That day, when the teacher tried to

Started by ylq, 2018/10/26 09:31PM
Latest post: 2018/10/26 09:31PM, Views: 169, Posts: 1
That day, when the teacher tried to
#1   2018/10/26 09:31PM
ylq
That day, when the teacher tried to curl my hair into my hand, I couldn't believe that I had only scored a low score of 91. 5. At that time, my heart was very sad and very sad. There are two reasons for this. One is: teacher. I think I may disappoint you. I believe that your teacher has a high hope for me, but this time my language score is really not ideal. The second is that I don't know how to tell my parents about my Chinese language score. They always have to get high scores, but this time only scored such points, they must be very disappointed with me!acher, I am sorry to say this to you this time, but please believe me, I will definitely study hard Newport Cigarettes, and get good results that will make you satisfied with your parents during the final exam. short Cigarettes For Sale, in the next two or three months, I will definitely do my best to study, use extracurricular time to read extracurricular books, and accumulate extracurricular knowledge, and will certainly not let the teacher down again!hen I was young, my father planted a small sycamore tree in front of my house. One day, I used a knife to engrave two eyes on the plane tree Newport Cigarettes Price, and I also engraved a mouth. The singular phenomenon appeared - there were many small drops of water coming out. I shouted: "Dad, come see! Little Wutong cried, tears, and saliva!" Dad laughed and said, "You hurt it with a knife. Little sycamore tree hurts! It Can you not cry? In the future, you should stop hurting it. You should protect the trees! You will be longer than Little Indus!"
om then on, I no longer have to use a knife to engrave a small tree, and every day and the little phoenix than the height, I want to exceed it.on, my aunt took me to her house for a while Carton Of Newports. The first thing I did after I came back was compared with Xiao Wutong. When I walked to Xiao Wutong and the front, I shouted in panic: "Hey! Mom and Dad are coming to see, Xiao Wutong is tall, I am short! I am short!"d and mom laughed and said that I was stupid. I cried again and again. Dad persuaded her mother to be ashamed Cigarette Tobacco For Sale. Although I didn't cry, I didn't know why I was short. Today, as long as I think about it, I can't help but laugh out loud.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes