Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

om/jahleel-addae-jersey-cheap]Jahle - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

om/jahleel-addae-jersey-cheap]Jahle

Started by douhua2233, 2018/09/12 03:10AM
Latest post: 2018/09/12 03:10AM, Views: 60, Posts: 1
om/jahleel-addae-jersey-cheap]Jahle
#1   2018/09/12 03:10AM
douhua2233
TORONTO — The Toronto Blue Jays needed a solid outing by their bullpen Tuesday night and a not-so-good performance by the New York Mets relievers to eke out an 8-6 victory.

The Blue Jays (40-45) will try to complete a sweep of the two-game interleague set Wednesday when they send out right-hander Marcus Stroman (1-5 Alex Lewis Jersey , 6.02 ERA) at the Rogers Centre. The struggling Mets (33-49) will start right-hander Corey Oswalt (0-1, 9.82), who will be making his second career major league start.

The teams split two games at Citi Field on May 15 and 16.

After trailing 5-0 and 6-1 on Tuesday, the Blue Jays rallied to tie on a three-run homer by Yangervis Solarte in a five-run seventh and won it on a two-run homer by Lourdes Gurriel Jr. in the eighth.

The Blue Jays will need a solid start from Stroman, who will be making his third start since returning from the disabled list after being sidelined with inflammation of the right shoulder. It would help a well-used bullpen if he could pitch deep into the game.

They lost their starter Tuesday, right-hander Marco Estrada, after one-third of an inning. After giving up a two-run homer to Asdrubal Cabrera, Estrada made two pitches to the next batter before leaving with a sore left hip. X-rays were negative, but the extent of the injury was not known.

The Blue Jays needed seven relievers to work through the game. There likely will be a roster move before the game on Wednesday. Seunghwan Oh was the only reliever not to pitch for the Blue Jays.

The victory spoiled the return of former Blue Jays star Jose Bautista, who was playing in Toronto for the first time since last season. He received a standing ovation and in five plate appearances, he had three walks and a single. He also committed a two-base error in right field, letting a single get past him in the seventh inning.

The Mets Rodney Hudson Jersey , who have lost 11 of their last 13 games, also had an injury Tuesday. Catcher Devin Mesoraco, who hit a two-run homer in the second inning, left the game in the bottom of the seventh after being hit on the helmet by an errant pitch and by a backswing in consecutive innings. Manager Mickey Callaway said that he had passed concussion protocol so far. Kevin Plawecki took over behind the plate.

Stroman, who experienced shoulder problems in spring training, has come on strong after being on the disabled list from May 9-June 22.

He pitched five runless innings on his return June 23, allowing six hits against the Los Angeles Angels. He came back Friday to hold the Detroit Tigers to two runs (one earned) and four hits over seven innings to earn his first win of the season.

“I’m just back to being myself,” Stroman said. “That wasn’t me earlier in the year, so I’m just happy to be back. Body feels good, I feel in sync. Everything’s coming out very easily.”

Stroman has never faced the Mets. He will, however, be facing a former teammate in Bautista.

“It will be fun Travis Kelce Jersey ,” Bautista said.

They have faced each other in one game.

Stroman, pitching for the United States, faced Bautista, who was playing for the Dominican Republic, in March, 2017, during the World Baseball Classic. Bautista fouled out and struck out. It was the only time they have faced each other competitively.

“I think I’ve given him too many secrets over the years, it will be interesting,” Bautista said.

Oswalt, in his first career start Friday, allowed six runs and six hits in 2 2/3 innings in an 8-2 loss to the Miami Marlins at Marlins Park.

He was starting on short notice.

Callaway said he was having trouble with his breaking pitches.

“I think that even in the first two innings he didn’t have any of his breaking stuff,” Callaway said after the game. “So Tony Gonzalez Jersey , I think they kind of figured out he was struggling with getting that stuff over, so they were just sitting on fastballs and they put a few in play.”

The 24-year-old made 10 starts at Triple-A Las Vegas, going 4-4 with a 5.32 ERA. In four stints with the Mets, he has made two appearances. He made his major league debut April 26 in St. Louis against the Cardinals, allowing two earned runs in 4 2/3 innings.

The Mets are 6-9 in Toronto all time.

Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Jason Verrett was able to fully participate in a practice on Wednesday for the first time since a knee injury ended his 2017 season after just one game.

According to Greg Beachum of the Associated Press, Verrett was able to take part in all of Wednesday’s workout with the Chargers. It was the first time he was able to do since a torn ligament in his knee.

“It’s night and day different from last year,” Verrett said. “I’m just happy to be able to move around. I feel solid.”

Verrett has played in just five games over the last two seasons combined. He’s played six or fewer games in three of his four NFL seasons so far. However, Verrett made the Pro Bowl in the one season where he managed to play in 14 of 16 regular season games. Verrett had three interceptions, including one returned for a touchdown, and 12 passes defended in making the Pro Bowl in 2015.

While Verrett was a vital piece of the Chargers secondary before the injuries, the steady play of Casey Hayward combined with the emergence of Trevor Williams and Desmond King have left Verrett’s fit among the group a bit uncertain as he continues to get back to full strength. However, having too many capable options isn’t exactly a bad thing for the Chargers.

And it appears that Verrett doesn’t have far to go to get back to full speed.

“Sometimes when you see a guy come back from an injury like that Jahleel Addae Jersey , it takes some time,” defensive coordinator Gus Bradley said. “I don’t see it right now. The way he’s working out, the way he’s practicing, he’s in a really good place right now. … His skill set, what he has, his speed, his athleticism, his change of direction, it is elite.”

Wom... Kenny Young Jersey

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes