Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

new balance 530 white blue - Country Music Talk Fo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

new balance 530 white blue

Started by gkhmsdgsd, 2018/03/06 08:36PM
Latest post: 2018/03/06 08:36PM, Views: 175, Posts: 1
new balance 530 white blue
#1   2018/03/06 08:36PM
gkhmsdgsd
A couple new additions new balance shoes pink and grey to my closet, #1 being these super cushy & cool New Balance 530's. Its been a while since I've bought a pair of NB's but when I laid my eyes on these babies, I couldn't resist these sneaks in this grey/red color combo! I'm totally in love with the color red!!

New Balance releases new balance shoes for men 2017 the 530 silhouette executed in a Grey / White makeup. This model features a fully breathable mesh vamp accented with a premium suede upper and a leather heel wrap. Other elements include - leather N logos on the side panels, tonal flat cotton laces, embroidered New Balance tongue branding, and embroidered branding on the side panels. Lastly, this model features an ENCAP PU ring with an Abzorb core, all atop an ENCAP rubber midsole and rubber outsole. 

2016 we are returning to new balance 530 white blue the 90's in style with the New Balance Streetbeat Pack (530). New Balance have re-issued the New Balance 530 — one of the most popular models from the decade — with a new speckled midsole. This silhouette which was originally a running shoe, has become a staple and favourite for sneaker heads worldwide. Be sure to snap up your pair today as these are limited and sort your style with New Balance.

New Balance drops new balance shoes for women sale the 530 in a bold and bright hue with the “Running Solid” Red. The retro runner features a solid-colored, perforated suede upper with leather paneling, matching laces, white midsoles, white accents found on the “N” logo and tongue patch branding, and a gum rubber outsole. The premium 530 “Solid” is now available in stores & online with the full New Balance.

[url=http://www.zappostrainers.com/]http://www.zappostrainers.com/[/...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes