Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

The Nike’s Air Max - Country Music Talk Forum. ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

The Nike’s Air Max

Started by talosion, 2018/03/01 03:46AM
Latest post: 2018/03/01 03:46AM, Views: 136, Posts: 1
The Nike’s Air Max
#1   2018/03/01 03:46AM
talosion
The Nike’s Air Max

With Nike’s Air Max nike air vapormax flyknit 97 celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, it’s been a year of big collaborations and re-releases for the iconic silhouette. To cap the strong year, which included UNDEFEATED’s pack of 97s and Virgil Ablohs take on the silhouette, Nike is bringing back the Air Max 97 OG “Silver Bullet” – one of the model’s most famous colorways – on November 25.

The Silver Bullet’s futuristic design was revolutionary in 1997 but, with its silvery, reflective upper and streamlined design, the silhouette still looks like it could be from the future in 2017.

This release will be available via Nike’s SNKRS app which, if you don’t already have it, you can download via the links below.

Created as part of Nike's nike air max 2017 2017 N7 collection that celebrates Native American Heritage Month, the Jordan Super.Fly 2017 N7 features a red wing pattern on the upper. “The bald eagle is significant both in my family and in Indian Country,” explains Nike N7 athlete Jude Schimmel. “For me, it represents wisdom, family importance and strength. Each of these things has helped me become mentally strong on and off the court.”

“Sometimes I think I’m kind of a rock star,” she laughed. “And the angel heart is a symbol that means a lot to my mom. She was in the military, so it represents freedom. Besides, she’s my guardian angel.” Besides being true to herself, Amyiah also believes being true to her roots, which is why the inside of one shoe features a map of her hometown in Oklahoma, while the other contains a map of Oregon. Amyiah moved to Oregon in 2015 to be closer to family and to be treated for sickle cell anemia, which requires monthly transfusions at Doernbecher.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes