Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

was chosen. Also on offence were Baltimore fullbac...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

was chosen. Also on offence were Baltimore fullback Vonta Leach, making it for the third st

Started by amy11, 2014/03/09 07:51AM
Latest post: 2014/07/16 03:20AM, Views: 2079, Posts: 2
was chosen. Also on offence were Baltimore fullback Vonta Leach, makin...
#1   2014/03/09 07:51AM
amy11
In an interview with a Phoenix radio station, Coyotes captain Shane Doan revealed some good news for Coyotes fans. One, that prospective owner Greg Jamison has secured the money to purchase the Coyotes and two, that hes agreed to a new deal with the team; hes just waiting on Jamison to acquire the team to make it official. “My goal has been to stay here the whole time,” Doan told radio station XTRA 910 in Phoenix. “Don and Tip and the organization have been great. We have a deal worked out that we just want to make sure that the team gets signed and that everything gets done and it gets done before the 15th.” Doan went on to say that Jamison has the funds to complete the deal to purchase the Coyotes and is optimistic it will go through soon. “Mr. Jamison has the money. Mr. Bettman has said its all good, according to the NHL, and its going to go through. Its just a matter of getting the lease agreement done now. Obviously that was done earlier. Now there are some things they decided they wanted to change, which obviously can delay things. With that being said, I think that Mr. Jamison and the league have stated its really up to Glendale and Glendale, they had it done for a while.” Doan did add however, that if Jamisons attempts to purchase the team fall through, hes narrowed his list of teams hed sign with to just a few. “Its one of those things I went through a list of criteria of what I would need if I was to go somewhere, and obviously there are a few teams that have hit that criteria,” Doan said. “But again, my whole focus is still with the Coyotes. Its never, ever changed. If anyone has ever talked to me or I talked to other teams Ive said all along if I really believe theres a chance, Im going to do what I can here to make it work. But yeah, theres a group of teams. Its actually probably down to three or four teams now, two or three teams now that Id be looking at now.” Dam... Lillard Jersey . Sitting on the bench with time winding down in the eighth and final game of the 72 Summit Series, Henderson abruptly stood up and yelled at Pete Mahovlich to come off. Clyd... Drexler Blazers Jersey . He couldnt help the Rangers on Tuesday night in their 6-2 loss to the Los Angeles Angels. Mike Trout and Albert Pujols hit home runs in a three-run sixth to help make a winner out of Jered Weaver. The Angels followed up a nine-run sixth inning on Monday by sending seven hitters to the plate in the sixth on Tuesday. ht... . Bird, perhaps the most respected and beloved basketball figure in a state obsessed with the sport, will leave his job as the Pacers president of basketball operations at the end of August. [url=http://www.theportlandtrailblazersshop.com/]Blazers Jersey . Coach Mike Tomlin said Tuesday both players will go through informal workouts early in the week before any decision is made on whether they can return to practice. ... Aldridge Jersey . Cowen is expected to make a full recovery, which is expected to take between six and eight months. The 21-year-old played in all 82 games during his rookie season with the Senators last year, scoring five goals and adding 12 assists.NEW YORK -- Its unanimous, on both sides of the ball. Vikings 2,000-yard man Adrian Peterson and Texans pass-swatting end J.J. Watt were unanimous choices for The Associated Press All-Pro team announced Saturday. Peterson, who came within 9 yards of breaking Eric Dickersons single-season rushing record, and Watt, who led the NFL with 20 1-2 sacks, were selected by all 50 members of a nationwide panel of media members who cover the league. Peterson is a three-time All-Pro, while Watt represents lots of new blood. Hes among 17 players making their All-Pro debuts. "Obviously its a huge honour, especially for being such a young guy," said Watt, a second-year pro. "Its crazy to even think about. Its very humbling and very motivating. It makes me want to do it again and again." Peyton Manning made his sixth team, the previous five while quarterbacking Indianapolis. He led Denver to the AFCs best record, 13-3. Also chosen for the sixth time was Atlanta tight end Tony Gonzalez, who this season moved into second place on the career receptions list. San Francisco linebacker Patrick Willis made it for the fifth time in his six pro seasons. The 49ers had the most All-Pros, six: Willis, fellow LBs NaVorro Bowman and Aldon Smith, guard Mike Iupati, safety Dashon Goldson and punter Andy Lee. "As an organization, we take great pride in the success and recognition of our players," 49ers general manager Trent Baalke said. "This type of acknowledgement only comes from hard work and a team-first mentaliity, which all six of these men exhibit on a daily basis.dddddddddddd They play the game the way it was meant to be played, and are very deserving of this honour." Seattle was next with RB Marshawn Lynch, centre Max Unger, cornerback Richard Sherman and safety Earl Thomas. All were selected for the first time. Sherman was incensed when he didnt make the Pro Bowl. He was thrilled with the news he made the All-Pro team "because thats comparing the whole league." " That is taking individuals and saying they are the best in the NFL at that position and thats what I wanted to be," Sherman said. " The Pro Bowl is taking three from each side, its more of a popularity contest. The All-Pro, youre the best at your position. It doesnt matter if youre a fifth-rounder or fourth-rounder or undrafted. If you play the best, youre All-Pro." Denver had three All-Pros: LB Von Miller, tackle Ryan Clady and Manning. No other team had more than two. The NFC had 17 players and only 10 made it from the AFC. One rookie, Minnesota kicker Blair Walsh, was chosen. Also on offence were Baltimore fullback Vonta Leach, making it for the third straight year; Detroit WR Calvin Johnson and Chicago WR Brandon Marshall; Houston tackle Duane Brown; New Orleans guard Jahri Evans, making his fourth consecutive appearance; Baltimore kick returner Jacoby Jones; Miami DE Cameron Wake; Cincinnati DT Geno Atkins and New England DT Vince Wilfork; and Chicago CB Charles Tillman. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes