Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

so I was driving the ball in play, and was able - ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

so I was driving the ball in play, and was able

Started by amy11, 2014/03/05 05:38AM
Latest post: 2014/03/05 05:38AM, Views: 355, Posts: 1
so I was driving the ball in play, and was able
#1   2014/03/05 05:38AM
amy11
Lubomir Visnovskys agent sent a Tweet late on Tuesday that suggests that the defenceman will soon return to North America to honour his contract with the New York Islanders. Player agent Neil Sheehy said via Twitter, "Lubomir Visnovsky said he looks forward to reporting to the NYI after tending to "personal reasons" which have kept him from reporting." Prohockeytalk.com is reporting Visnovsky told a Slovakian newspaper that his son has health issues that are not serious but nonetheless need to be resolved before he returns. Citing sources familiar with Visnovskys situation, NewsDay is reporting Visnovsky could rejoin the Islanders in two-three weeks. The status of the 36-year-old defenceman has been up in the air since he originally announced last week that he would be staying to play in the KHL in his native Slovakia for the rest of the season. However, the KHL and NHL have an agreement on honouring contracts that prevents players with existing deals in one league from playing in the other. If Visnovsky had stayed in Slovakia, he would have been violating that agreement. On Tuesday, Yahoo Sports reported that the KHL had turned down Visnovskys request to extend his KHL contract to the end of the season. And on Tuesday night, Visnovsky was held out of Slovan Bratislavas game against Lev Prague. Visnovsky was traded from the Anaheim Ducks to the Islanders on June 22 last year, and originally didnt report to the team then, either. He cited a no-trade clause in his contract, but eventually an arbitrator ruled in favour of the Islanders. Visnovsky is scheduled to make $3 million this season with a cap hit of $5.6 million. The veteran of 752 NHL contests has also played for the Kings and Oilers in addition to the Ducks. wholesale jerseys . -- The rankings say Notre Dame is No. NFL Jerseys China . Washington Nationals manager Davey Johnson said he spoke to Strasburg about the right-handers innings limit Wednesday night on the flight home from a series against the Miami Marlins. "I said something to him on the plane, you know: Youve got a few more to go," Johnson said before Thursday nights game against the St. http://www.nfljerseyschinatt.com/ . Theyre the only mens basketball players from the United States to compete in three Olympics — and with a potential age-limit rule change looming, maybe the last ones. NFL Jerseys From China . Toronto started the day with the first and third pick in Thursdays draft in Indianapolis -- and with a definite interest in making a deal. With Chivas USA announcing its intention to pick Connecticut midfielder Carlos Alvarez second overall, Toronto had the luxury of trading down and still having a clear view of the talent available. cheap nfl jerseys . Petersburg, FL (Sports Network) - Alexi Casillas two-run homer tied it in the ninth and the Twins tacked on three more runs as Minnesota came through with a gutty 11-8 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays in the opener of a four-game set among playoff contenders.PERTH, Australia -- Emiliano Grillo moved closer to securing his European Tour card for 2013 -- and his first professional title -- by shooting a 5-under 67 for a four-stroke lead after the second round of the Perth International on Friday. The 20-year-old rookie had two eagles and two birdies at Lake Karrinyup to finish at 11-under 133. Bo Van Pelt (67) and Jason Scrivener (69) were tied for second. Jason Duffner shot a 67 and was tied for fourth five strokes off the lead with Max McCardle (70) and overnight leaders Alejandro Canizares (73) and Michael Hendry (73). Paul Casey conceded three bogeys and a double bogey for a 75 to drift out of contention heading into the weekend, while 2011 Masters winner Charl Schwartzel followed a first-round 71 with a 76 to miss the cut by one stroke. Grillo is 112th in The Race to Dubai with the top 115 after next months Hong Kong Open retaining cards for next season. He showed his intent by sinking a 40-foot birdie putt on the first hole, then chipped in from the bunker at the par-5 third for an eagle. His second eagle came on No. 9, where he fired a sand wedge from 100 yards to six feet past the pin, and spun the ball back into the hole. "I think I hit it better yesterday than today, but a couple of eagles and a hole-out from the bunker hellped a lot," the Argentine said.dddddddddddd"Just go shot by shot, thats the main goal. You cannot think about the third hole when youre playing the second hole. Its the hardest thing in golf probably, but its the best thing to do." Van Pelt had five birdies, two bogeys and an eagle on the long seventh hole to stay in sight of the lead. Much of the action in the Americans round came late in the day when, after starting on the 10th hole, he hit a 4- iron to 25 feet on the par-5 seventh and sank the putt, then three-putted the short eighth before finishing with a simple birdie on the ninth after a good wedge approach. "It was a solid day," Van Pelt said. "I would say the biggest difference from today from yesterday, I think I played the par 5s 5 under. I think I only missed three greens, so I was driving the ball in play, and was able to take advantage of the par 5s." Schwartzel had five bogeys on the front nine and missed a 5-foot putt on the final hole to miss the weekend. "It was a pretty much straightforward putt and it bounced out of line," Schwartzel said. "Nothing I can do about it. "I figured if I could have just made the cut, you can still win the tournament. ... Im disappointed the way Ive played, but Ive had a great time." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes