Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

could return to full fitness after such - Country ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

could return to full fitness after such

Started by amy11, 2014/03/04 08:09AM
Latest post: 2014/03/04 08:09AM, Views: 357, Posts: 1
could return to full fitness after such
#1   2014/03/04 08:09AM
amy11
AACHEN, Germany - Olympian Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que., aced her final dive to capture the silver medal in the womens three-metre springboard event Wednesday at the world junior diving championships. Han Wang of China won the gold in the 16-18 age group with a score of 497.15 points in the four-dive final. Abel, who was 13th in the event at last months Beijing Olympics, scored 475.55, while Svetlana Fillipova of Russia took the bronze with 473.20. "I was very satisfied with the result, it was a very strong international field," Abel said. "I gave everything I had." Abel was in third place after the second and third rounds but saved her best for last, scoring high marks on her final twisting dive. "On that last dive, I didnt know where I was in the standings," Abel said. "But its a dive Im very comfortable with and thats why I put it last." China finished 1-2 in the mens one-metre springboard in the 14-15 age group, with Wongliang Wu earning goal and Pen Wang taking silver. Russias Sergey Zhdanov finished third. Kevin Vos of Victoria was 10th. "I went in wanting to make the final and put in a solid list to see how far it would take me," Vos said. "Some dives could have been better but overall it was very good." jerseys nfl china . "The critical component is composure," said CTVOlympics rowing analyst Barney Williams prior to the race. While the Canadian crew maintained their composure throughout with a well-executed race, it was not enough to keep up with a strong field of competition. china jerseys nfl .C. Sabathia. Hes still coming through when it counts for the New York Yankees. http://www.chinanfljerseys.biz/ . Ramon Ramirez got hurt before he could even celebrate it. The first no-hitter in New York Mets history was costly: Baxter and Ramirez are headed to the disabled list, both injured on a memorable night at Citi Field. nfl jerseys china . The son of English Channel has won his last three starts and will break from the No. china nfl jerseys . -- After two disappointing performances from Mac Carruth let the Kamloops Blazers back into their series with the Portland, the Winterhawks goaltender came through when his team needed him most.MADRID, Spain -- Rafael Nadal is ready to return to competitive tennis, confirming Tuesday that hell play in an exhibition tournament in Abu Dhabi at the end of the month following a six-month break to recover from a knee injury. "Cant wait to get back on court in Abu Dhabi at the end of the month," the 11-time Grand Slam champion said on his Facebook page and Twitter account. "I won the Mubadala World Tennis Championship in 2010 and 2011 -- would love to get my hands on the trophy again this year!" The 26-year-old Nadal began practicing on a court in his hometown of Manacor on the island of Mallorca on Nov. 20 under the supervision of his uncle and coach Tony Nadal and a physiotherapist. The Abu Dhabi tournament starts Dec.dddddddddddd 27 and will feature a six-man field that also includes top-ranked Novak Djokovic and No. 3 Andy Murray of Britain. While Nadal had long been scheduled to play in the event, he was cautious in a radio interview last week about how quickly he could return to full fitness after such a long layoff. Nadal has not played since a stunning second-round loss to then 100th-ranked Lukas Rosol at Wimbledon in June due to the partial tear of a tendon in his left knee. The injury denied Nadal an opportunity to defend the Olympic singles gold at the London Games and forced him to pull out of the U.S. Open and Spains Davis Cup final against the Czech Republic, which his teammates lost without him last month. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes