Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

an Open. Wozniak needed 61 minutes to book her pla...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

an Open. Wozniak needed 61 minutes to book her place in the s

Started by wff0605, 2014/08/21 03:18AM
Latest post: 2014/08/21 03:18AM, Views: 391, Posts: 1
an Open. Wozniak needed 61 minutes to book her place in the s
#1   2014/08/21 03:18AM
wff0605
PHILADELPHIA -- Nick Foles, youre up. cheap jerseys from china . Foles returned to practice Tuesday for the first time since sustaining a concussion in Philadelphias 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. With Michael Vick sidelined by a hamstring injury, Foles will likely start for the Eagles (3-5) at Oakland (3-4) this week unless he has a setback in his recovery. "I cleared everything and I feel good," Foles said. "I felt good out there today. It was a long week last week, but the most important thing was getting healthy. I had a lot of support, and I feel great. It was great to get back out there with the team and I feel like we had a good day today." Foles had to pass the ImPACT concussion test and receive clearance from an independent neurologist before returning to the field. He was hurt in his second start filling in for Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday. "There were definitely symptoms, but Im healthy now and thats the most important thing," Foles said. "Its very tough. Theres a lot of adversity, but Ive always had my family there. "They were great with supporting me. A concussion is not something that you want to go through, but they were great to support me. My teammates were great and the coaching staff was too. A week later, I feel great and feel healthy. It was great being back out there and Im excited to just keep going." Matt Barkley finished off each of the past two games, and the rookie shared first-team snaps with Foles in practice. Foles played well after replacing Vick late in the second quarter of a 36-21 win at the Giants on Oct. 6. He was the NFC Player of the Week for his performance in a 31-20 win at Tampa Bay the following week. But Foles struggled against the Cowboys. He completed just 11 of 29 passes for 80 yards before getting hurt on the last play of the third quarter. "Hes had a chance to look through the game. Weve gone through the details of the good, the bad and the ugly, and hes ready to move forward," offensive co-ordinator Pat Shurmur said. "Some of those plays specifically weve talked about why. But then of course there are times when you just miss throws, and he missed more than his share." The Eagles have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East. wholesale jerseys . Ryan Bolta (@TSNBolta) and the case for Ohio State: If in fact Ohio State completes an undefeated season and wins the Big 10 title on Saturday, they deserve to play for the BCS National Championship. nfl jerseys china . On Friday, the Argos and Rogers Centre announced theyve signed a lease agreement through Dec. http://www.cheapjerseyscanada.ca/ . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. wholesale nfl jerseys . Chiellini was substituted during Sundays match against Atlanta that his side won 3-1. He will miss the Italian Cup final against Napoli on Sunday due to thigh injury, but will recover within 20 days to play Italys first match at the Euros against Spain on June 10, Juventus said in a statement Wednesday. cheap nfl jerseys . Oosthuizen, a South Africa native, finished with a 16 under total of 272 at Durban Country Club to wrap up the victory after the Scot narrowly missed a chip on the 18th hole for eagle. PARIS -- Canadian Aleksandra Wozniak made a big step in her comeback from right forearm tendinitis Monday by beating Japans Junri Namigata 6-1, 6-1 to reach the second round of the French Open. The 23-year-old from Blainville, Que., is competing in her first Grand Slam since struggling with a muscle problem in a first-round loss at the U.S. Open last August. "Im really happy to win a round after qualifying." said Wozniak, who is ranked 162nd in the world. "Today means a lot. Im looking forward to getting back after the long break and the injury. "I had no matches on clay coming in to Roland Garros," said Wozniak, who had not competed on the dirt in a year prior to Monday. "It will take a lot for my game to improve, but Im feeling better with each match." The Canadian is set to face a huge challenge in the second round when she comes up against world No. 1 and top seed Caroline Wozniacki, who easily advanced with a 6-0, 6-2 win over Kimiko Date-Krumm. "I have no pressure, shes world No. 1 and has been winning so many titles. Weve played a lot but I have no expectations. I just want to go out and enjoy." Standout Milos Raonic of Thornhill, Ont., lost in his first main draw appearance at Roland Garros, going down in a 6-4, 4-6, 6-3, 6-4 defeat to German Michael Berrer. Raonic, looking frustrated at his play, lost serve to trail 4-5 in the fourth set after sending a return wide. Berrer served his way into the second round a gaame later to love. jerseys from china. Raonic, ranked No. 27, made a breakthrough this year but has taken his lumps recently on clay. The 20-year-old lost opening matches in both Madrid and Rome on the surface after a semifinal in Estoril, Portugal, and third rounds at Monte Carlo and his training home of Barcelona. Canadian men suffered a second defeat as Frank Dancevic lost a 6-1, 6-3, 6-7 (5-7), 6-2 battle against Italys Simone Bolelli. Dancevic, also a qualifier and ranked No. 174 from Niagara Falls, Ont., has yet to return to top form after undergoing back surgery in late 2009. Dancevic had a career highlight in February when he reached the quarter-finals of an ATP event in South Africa but has been unable to sustain his early momentum. He lost in his first two matches of the year in India and to Richard Gasquet at the Australian Open. Wozniak needed 61 minutes to book her place in the second round on the clay, with the winner firing 25 winners and 18 unforced errors against Namigata. She broke on six of her ten chances. Paris could be a turning point for Wozniak, where she reached a Grand Slam career-best of the fourth round in 2009 and lost in the third round a year ago. She won her only WTA title in Stanford, 2009. "I need to find my game again, its a slow process," she said. "I have a long way to go. Over the last three weeks Ive had to adjust my grip to put less pressure on my forearm. It will take time to get it all perfect." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes