Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

lls owner Ralph Wilson was unable to attend his fi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

lls owner Ralph Wilson was unable to attend his first home opener in

Started by wff0605, 2014/08/21 03:18AM
Latest post: 2014/08/21 03:18AM, Views: 310, Posts: 1
lls owner Ralph Wilson was unable to attend his first home opener in
#1   2014/08/21 03:18AM
wff0605
SPOKANE, Wash. jerseys from china . -- Canadian freshman guard Kevin Pangos has met Gonzaga legend Dan Dickau several times this season. Next time they meet the two Bulldogs will have plenty to talk about. The Newmarket, Ont., native tied Dickaus school record with nine three-pointers Monday night -- just two games into his college career -- and finished with 33 points as No. 22 Gonzaga beat Washington State 89-81. "I was just feeling it and got some open looks," said Pangos, whos been touted as Canadas best point guard since Steve Nash. He was 9 of 13 from three-point range to tie the record set by Dickau, who hit nine threes twice. "I didnt know Dan held it," Pangos said of the record. Coach Mark Few said the coaching staff have been on Pangos to shoot more. "Thats not a fluke," Few said. "Any time he shoots it, its a pretty good thing for us. Hes got to realize thats his role for us." Washington State coach Ken Bone said his team had no answer for the six-foot-one Pangos, who made his senior national team debut at age 16. "We knew he was a very good shooter and he was a concern of ours when the game started," Bone said. Robert Sacre of North Vancouver, B.C., added 15 points for Gonzaga (2-0), which did not make a field goal over the games final five minutes. cheap nfl jerseys . Rakell, has played in four games with the Ducks this season, posting no points. The 30th selection of the 2011 NHL Entry Draft, had been a scratch for the Ducks last seven games. wholesale jerseys . Vettel leads a contingent of six German drivers competing at the Nuerburgring, the most from any country and including seven-time world champion Michael Schumacher. Having won six of the first nine races of the season and finished second in the other three, Vettel says the motivation offered by a partisan crowd in the stands could help him perform even better. http://www.cheapnfl-jerseys.us.com/[/ur... . UK Anti-Doping says the Iraqi-born professional tested positive for stanozolol following his four-round loss to former Olympic champion Audley Harrison on May 26. [url=http://www.cheapjerseyschina.cc/]cheap jerseys from china . The Hamilton Tiger-Cats go into the 101st Grey Cup with very little pressure and a lot of love. cheap jerseys from china . The Canucks try to keep heading in the right direction on Friday night when they begin their homestand against the Phoenix Coyotes.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - The Buffalo Bills will take the win any way they can get it. After a wild back-and-forth fourth quarter, Ryan Fitzpatrick found David Nelson wide open on fourth down for a 6-yard touchdown pass with 14 seconds left to secure a 38-35 victory over the Oakland Raiders on Sunday. "I dont know what happened, but I think they misaligned to be honest," Fitzpatrick said, in noting how wide open Nelson was over the middle. "I was lucky enough to see it." Chalk it up to luck, pluck and resilience, because the Bills are showing theyre improved. A week after a convincing 41-7 win at Kansas City, the Fitzpatrick-led offence had a 35-point second half in overcoming a 21-3 first-half deficit. Buffalo scored touchdowns on each of its five second-half possessions as the teams traded the lead five times in the final 14:10. Fitzpatrick went 28-of-46 for 264 yards and three touchdowns, while running back Fred Jackson scored twice in the Bills home opener. "I cant recall one quite like that," Bills coach Chan Gailey said. "It was an amazing gut-check by our football team. What they did coming out of halftime was really amazing." The Raiders (1-1) saw the result from a different perspective in squandering a chance to open a season at 2-0 for the first time since 2002. "Not a whole lot to say other than that effort isnt going to be good enough," defensive tackle Richard Seymour said. "We didnt seem to give the offence any help in the second half. Thats on us. It isnt good enough." The 38 points were the most allowed by Oakland in a loss since a 43-37 defeat to Seattle in 1998. And they allowed 481 yards -- 326 in the second half -- and 34 first downs. "Good job by them, bad job by us," Raiders coach Hue Jackson said. "When its all said and done, we did not finish the game." And yet, the Raiders nearly pulled off an improbable comeback of their own. From his own 44, Jason Campbell threw a desperation pass into the end zone, that was intercepted by rookie cornerback DaNorris Searcy, who outwrestled receiver Denarius Moore for the ball. Campbell went 23-of-33 for 323 yards and two touchdowns. Darren McFadden scored twice in finishing with 72 yards rushing and 71 receiving. Moore had five catches for 146 yards and a touchdown in filling in for an injury-depleted receiving group that was down three starters, including Darrius Heyward-Bey (knee). As if the game needed any more drama, officials required 10 minutes to review the final play -- Searcys interception --- to determine the call on the field was correct. Cheap Jerseys From China. Referee Mike Carey returned to a near-empty stadium to announce the interception had in fact stood. Seymour didnt think the call would be overturned, and then lamented: "We had opportunities and didnt take advantage of them. Thats the bottom line." Two plays before Nelsons decisive score, cornerback Chris Johnson dropped an interception in the Raiders end zone on a pass intended for Donald Jones. "The game wouldve been over," Johnson said. "I take this loss for the team today." There was also no excusing how the Raiders left Nelson to slip free over the middle. The Bills looked down and out after a dreadful first half which ended with Oaklands Tyvon Branch blocking Rian Lindells 39-yard field goal attempt. Buffalo then came out running in the third quarter, as Jackson opened the scoring on a 43-yard run. Then came the offence from both teams at the start of the fourth quarter. Jackson gave the Bills their first lead, 24-21, on a one-yard run 50 seconds into the fourth quarter. The Raiders responded five minutes later, as McFadden caught a swing pass to the right and rumbled in from 12 yards. Buffalo went up 31-28 with 4:48 left when Fitzpatrick capped a nine-play, 80-yard drive with a 6-yard pass to tight end Scott Chandler. Back came the Raiders, who regained the lead 1:07 later when Campbell hit Moore on a 50-yard pass over the middle. Fitzpatrick then led a 14-play, 80-yard drive in which he twice converted on fourth down. "Determination," said receiver Stevie Johnson, who scored on a seven-yard catch. "We had the determination. Everybody was just a unit. We came out and did what we had to do." Searcy, certainly wasnt going to let anyone take the interception away. Not Moore, who got a hand on the ball, or the officials. "Once I grabbed it, I told myself nobodys going grab it away from me," Searcy said. Notes: Bills owner Ralph Wilson was unable to attend his first home opener in the teams 52-year history because hes recovering from a broken hip. Wilson watched the game from his home in suburban Detroit. ... Wilson did provide a videotaped tribute at halftime, when former defensive lineman Phil Hansen was inducted on the Bills Wall of Fame. ... According to STATS LLC, the 35 points were the most allowed by the Raiders in a second half. ... Discipline continues to play a factor against the Raiders. After being flagged 15 times for 131 yards against the Broncos, they had eight penalties for 85 yards against Buffalo. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes