Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Fact Check-Newspaper headline about a link between...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Fact Check-Newspaper headline about a link between sex toys

Started by upamfva, 2022/10/13 05:00AM
Latest post: 2022/10/14 02:14AM, Views: 65, Posts: 2
#1   2022/10/13 05:00AM
upamfva

A screenshot that purportedly shows a Daily Mirror headline reading: “Concerns grow over link between use of sex toys and heart attacks in women” is digitally altered - and the headline was never published by the UK news outlet. However, some people have shared the image as alleged proof that side effects of COVID-19 vaccines are being hidden.To get more news about 在线人成免费视频69国产, you can visit our official website.

The fake picture was shared on Facebook (here) alongside the caption: “Strange how everything BUT an experimental ‘vax’ with completely unknown, medium to longterm side-effects is to blame for the rash of heart attacks, blood clots and neurological disorders. I have heard climate change, air pollution etc.

Numerous other iterations of the image have been posted on Facebook (here, here and here) and Twitter (here, here and here), where it has been shared nearly 1,000 times in total.
However, the screenshot is fabricated and was not published by Daily Mirror, a newspaper in Britain. Reuters found no such article published on the Mirror’s website following an advanced Google search , but did find an article published at the same time on the same date, which was written by the same author and accompanied by the same image and caption (here). Its headline reads: “12 best Valentine’s Day sex toys: Must-have vibrators and more to gift yourself or your lover.”

A spokesperson for Reach PLC, owners of the Mirror, confirmed the screenshot was fake and was not written by the journalist attributed in the by-line.

They told Reuters via email: “This story was never published on a Reach owned site.”

The altered screenshot also contains a quote that has been falsely attributed to Ann Summers CEO Jacqueline Gold. It reads: “Ann summers CEO Jacqueline gold instructed for warning signs of ‘increased risk of heart attack’ on all 2022 sales of sex toys.”

#2   2022/10/14 02:14AM
emot10m
cryptocurrency market
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes