Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Doctor Du Ming _ Xiao Khan - Off Topic Forum. - C...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Doctor Du Ming _ Xiao Khan

Started by June J. Medina, 2022/08/14 08:20PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:20PM, Views: 102, Posts: 1
Doctor Du Ming _ Xiao Khan
#1   2022/08/14 08:20PM
June J. Medina
Mom touched my head I don't know why You and your brother look the same but their personalities are completely different Your brother is very steady Both of you are good-looking since you were young Your brother is like a little adult He is very sensible Whoever sees him likes him But you get into trouble every day and you don't make trouble for me every day In fact in those seven years your family was not good to you at all and I often beat you Your brother and I didn't say anything out loud to him I smiled but I don't remember it at all Sometimes I miss you and what my mother is like even if it's a mother who beats me and scolds me interactive whiteboards in the classroom Mom laughed too Silly boy it was because you were not obedient when you were a child that mom beat you It's too late for me to be happy that you are so obedient Qi Xiaohong is the daughter of the third cousin Well how do you know that She is more than one year younger than you and she has been tired of being around you and your brother since childhood

At that time I teased her saying that if I liked these two boys so much who would be my wife in the future As a result when you were seven years old the three of you went to the mountain to play together and Qi Xiaohong fell down the mountain like a bloody gourd Her mother came home with her in her arms and said that Qi Xiaohong told her that one of you pushed her down the hill but it was you In order to let your third cousin vent her anger I hung you up and beat you When I beat you you didn't cry At that time I cried while beating you Xiaohong that wench from then on fell into the crazy problem Qi Xiaohong her family also how to look at you how not pleasing to the eye Your father said he would send you away to save more and more trouble and finally I had to agree Who knows interactive flat panel display that within three days your brother drowned again and when he found you you squatted on the edge of the lake holding your brother's shoes in your hands Mom wiped the corners of her eyes again and went on After I brought you home you began to have a fever for several days When you get well you'll never remember the same thing again After the people in the village knew it they all said that your life was too hard and that they had to send you out for the sake of the people in the village I had no choice but to give you to a relative of my family your adoptive mother's family Your adoptive mother is my relative married to a city man She had no children for many years and as soon as I sent you to her she fell in love with you She took you in her arms and said that the child's eyes were bright like stars Then she changed your name to Du Ming Now I'm finally starting to know where I came from but it's like watching a slide show These episodes jumped out of my mind and I thought I had a clue I picked up the bowl of medicine on the edge of the Kang Mom the medicine is a little cold You can heat it up again Mom "Ouch!"

As soon as Gu spoke the medicine was cold I'll heat it up for you smartboards in classrooms When I came out of the house my mother was squatting by the stove Seeing that I was going out my mother quickly stood up Du Ming you haven't taken the medicine yet Let me heat some more food for you I grabbed my mother and said I don't have any appetite now I want to go out for a walk and I have to drink the medicine at night Mom had to nod and I pointed to the opposite room and asked her How did he treat me and my brother Mom was stunned by my question for a long time before she said that he was your father anyway I walked straight out of the room without speaking Standing in the doorway I looked at the pole standing in the middle of the yard and the wires connected to the bulbs on the pole were piled on the windowsill beside the door I found a piece of wire that had been pulled off in the crack of the door frame and I rolled the wire back into the crack of the door Part 2 Brother a Dead Cat I walked alone in the village and unconsciously came to the foot of the mountain I looked at the small grave bag on the top of the hill and walked to another mountain road which led to the deep mountains

This mountain is full of larch trees that are not found on the nearby hillside and the pine trees are not far apart from each other The whole sky was covered by the branches and the sunlight hit me through the gaps in the branches and leaves and my face changed with the colors My hands groped on the trunk and I wondered where the marks carved fifteen years ago would be now I walked to a straight pine tree and leaned my back against it I straightened my body and pulled my chin in I touched interactive boards for classrooms the top of my head with my right hand and raised my head to see where my head was in the tree The dry bark scratched the skin of my neck as if ants were about to crawl down my collar I felt so itchy I laughed I kept laughing and the laughter echoed in the woods
It turns out that trees don't grow as fast as people Of course this only works in the first ten years I moved my finger down to peel back the cracked bark and saw two scratches I could still see the two children standing in front of the pine tree

One of the children was clever enough to turn up his feet so he was taller than the other child He was the elder brother The other child never doubted this He knew that he was the younger brother and would never be taller or stronger than his brother I found a branch on the ground and dug under the pine tree The branch was not smooth at all It broke in a few strokes I changed a branch but it broke again in a few strokes I became impatient and dug up with my hands desperately The soil was thick with pine needles and a smell of corruption wrapped around my classroom interactive whiteboard fingers I knelt on the ground and carefully removed the pine leaves and soil and the wooden box was exposed Unexpectedly the original treasure box was already in tatters and ants and centipedes occasionally came out of it Will such a treasure box still keep the dream of childhood The outstretched hand suddenly stopped in midair I thought about it and took a deep breath I opened the wooden box

The board was like tofu in my hand and it broke into pieces carelessly in my hand I saw what was in the wooden box a dead cat! It still retains the outline of the cat and when it sees the air the cat's hair drifts everywhere revealing the skeleton that has been eaten by ants The cat was very painful before it died It had struggled in the wooden box for a long time The inner wall of the wooden box was scratched by the cat's claws Everything under the cat was scratched by the cat I picked up the half of the branch beside me and rummaged in the box I used a branch to pick out a silk flower from the wooden box Now I can't see the original color of the silk flower and the petals have been scattered These were once treasures I picked up the silk flowers and smelled them under my nose There was no fragrance at all Just the smell of the earth the smell of decay hsdsmartboard.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes