Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Ranger Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise - Off To...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Ranger Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise

Started by June J. Medina, 2022/08/14 08:20PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:20PM, Views: 137, Posts: 1
Ranger Record-Gulong _ txt Novel Paradise
#1   2022/08/14 08:20PM
June J. Medina
However although the town was more prosperous than before it was very calm and there was no sign of any excitement Shi Hui did not know that even if a huge stone was thrown into the water the ripples it stirred up would soon disappear She was still secretly glad that she had arrived when nothing had happened Small willow shop is small but it is not easy to find a person especially Shi Hui at the moment After thinking about it she can smart interactive whiteboard only ask others and according to her experience no matter what she wants to inquire about the best object is of course the hall coffin and the waiter in the restaurant But when she asked she realized that she was late It turned out that a few days ago this small town gave birth to another great event that caught the eyes of the world's martial arts world After receiving some pieces of silver from Shi Hui the bartender in the restaurant was foaming at the mouth He said "That afternoon a man dressed in black came here His right arm was tied with a cloth He seemed to be injured But these days we have seen a lot of heroes in Jianghu and we have seen a lot of injured people We haven't paid much attention to him" The man was not tall When he came to our shop he ordered a lot of food but he didn't eat it I didn't dare to provoke him much because his face was cold and hard as if he had just run out of the coffin He would be scared to death if he looked at it

When Shi Hui heard him gossiping he impatiently urged him to speak quickly Although the shopkeeper could speak the common dialect of the Central Plains he could not speak it very well He tried to go on "At that time almost every shop on our small willow shop had a piece of paper pasted here by a great swordsman named Ranger The words written on it probably meant that" He wanted to seek revenge from a shadowless man and we posted one in our shop As he spoke he pointed to the wall on the south side and Shi Hui looked at it and saw a large piece of chalk newly painted on the wall The shopkeeper went on to say "The note was pasted in that place As soon as the man in black saw smart board whiteboard the note he flew up like a bird and grabbed it He was really capable He grabbed it casually and broke a large part of such a strong wall" The shopkeeper touched his head as if he was very envious of such a capable man Then he said "Later I learned that this little thin man dressed in black was a shadowless man As soon as he grabbed the note a young swordsman with a very mediocre appearance ran in This young swordsman is also a very famous character His name is Liu He Jian Ding Shan Cheng" After running in he handed his hand to the shadowless man but the shadowless man sat there with a big thorn and ignored him Liuhe Jian was not angry but told him that the ranger Xie Daxia was waiting for her outside The shopkeeper used to be very eloquent When he spoke like a storyteller Shi Hui was very nervous

The shopkeeper laughed and said "Yesterday an old man came here with two girls He also asked these questions He was very nervous when he heard them" Shi Hui pounded the table impatiently and urged him smart board interactive whiteboard "Go on quickly" The shopkeeper stuck out his tongue secretly so he had to turn back to the beginning of the conversation and went on to say "I was surprised at that time How could this shadowless man still fight when his right hand was injured But then I ran out to have a look Hey guess what" He deliberately said "That knight-errant Uncle Xie has lost both arms and only two legs But he really deserves to be a great knight-errant Although he has become a cripple But standing there was still majestic not at all embarrassed and shabby As soon as he stretched out his thumb he added "This Uncle Xie is really a hero When he saw the shadowless man coming he looked up to the sky and laughed for a while The sound of his laughter made my ears buzz As soon as they said a few words face to face they were surrounded by many people Some people came to Xiaoliupu just to see the interactive digital whiteboard excitement Because I went early I stood in front of them" Later I was afraid that the people behind me could not see it so I sat down

"The shopkeeper seemed to be very proud of himself Then he said" In a few words the shadowless man did not know how to move his body He swept in front of Uncle Xie With a shake of his left hand he split at Uncle Xie Master Xie had no hands so of course he couldn't fight back But his legs were so tight that they were like twisting candy He turned left and right The shadowless man couldn't even touch him " The shopkeeper seemed to hold Xie Keng in high esteem but he didn't like the shadowless man very much Shi Hui couldn't help snorting The shopkeeper took one look at her and said "I don't know what she was humming" He said "These electronic board for classroom two people are very capable They fought for a long time in that big open space on our street I can't see how they did it I only saw two figures moving up and down left and right back and forth and my eyes were blurred The two men fought for a long time and suddenly with a whiz another man flew in from the top of his head He was a man in his thirties and forties He looked quiet and beautiful

If I hadn't seen him with my own eyes I wouldn't have believed that he would have the ability Shi Hui thought to herself knowing that this man must be her father Shi Kuntian After knowing the news she also came She couldn't help but be stunned because she knew that her father's Wudang swordsmanship was still above the six swords that day When her father came her mother would not suffer losses The shopkeeper went on to say "As soon as the man flew in he shouted to the shadowless man and Uncle Xie to stop But at that moment Uncle Liuhe Jianding also flew out and stopped the man from running to the place where Uncle Xie started The man refused and the two of them fought in a few words" These two people a dozen can be more lively the original two people use the sword As soon as he started he saw the light of the sword flashing all over the sky and the people on all sides were frightened to retreat fearing that the light of the sword would touch him hsdsmartboard.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes