Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Lord of Secrecy - Off Topic Forum. - Country Musi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Lord of Secrecy

Started by Geraldine J. Richards, 2022/08/14 08:18PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:18PM, Views: 140, Posts: 1
Lord of Secrecy
#1   2022/08/14 08:18PM
Geraldine J. Richards
After crying without restraint Audrey who was originally sunny was depressed a little more delicate with a touch of sadness so that everyone who saw her had a feeling of love from the bottom of their hearts Under all kinds of protection she went back to Queens and to her room Only then did she have a chance to take a serious look at herself and digest the knowledge and experience gained from the potion and the collective subconscious sea Others may not be able to see it but Audrey knows very well that the tall blonde girl in the mirror has super strength and exaggerated dragon scale defense belonging to the kind that can explode artificial coconut palm trees a piece of steel with one punch Well I can also'dragonize ' which is equivalent to using incomplete mythological biological forms but this must wait until I adapt to the magic potion and constantly superimpose the right psychological hints otherwise I will lose control directly Each'dragon 'can not exceed a certain time otherwise even if there is a treatment for the spirit and mind it will be deeply infected by madness and chaos leading to out of control My current limit is about one minute The core ability of the manipulator is called manipulation

I can let the mind enter other people's mind islands through the collective subconscious sea directly tamper with their subconscious read their thoughts and silently drive them to do all kinds of things "And" manipulation "is matched with" virtual personality " I can create many virtual personalities so that they have the corresponding mental body which on the one hand can fight against many influences in the field of mind on the other hand can let me talk with others at the same time with the help of" them " silently invade the target's island of consciousness without any signs on the surface "I have only thirteen virtual personalities at the moment" "Manipulators" can also create a terrible "spiritual plague" and spread all kinds of psychological diseases and extreme madness with the help of the collective subconscious sea "Well 'shock and awe' has become a large-scale'mental deprivation ' and it's no longer just a shock and awe effect" "I can also turn decorative palm trees my designated thoughts into a'mind storm ' sweeping around and affecting all enemies" "Oh as a'manipulator ' the ability to roam in the collective subconscious sea is also necessary which is called'consciousness walk' otherwise when I slowly arrive at the scheduled place after complex manipulation as before the target has already left" Audrey looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly smiled Then she puffed out her cheeks and opened her mouth as if to spit something Since her mythological creature form is a psychic dragon it must have a breath

This can directly stimulate and damage the target's mental body and mental body belonging to the scope type the effect of the enhanced version of "mental piercing" Audrey immediately turned her blue eyes slightly withdrew her line of sight and sighed in her heart "This is a demigod and these abilities make me feel scared" And kill Hwin Rambis's How powerful Mr World should be ………… Above the fog silk cherry blossom tree inside the old palace As the participants in the hunt got ready they decided to organize a private gathering to discuss the details Is the manipulator so terrible The "magician" Forth looked at Miss Justice beside him and blurted out in amazement Just now "Justice" Audrey briefly mentioned her change after becoming a demigod Although she did not elaborate at all in order to protect her cards she still made "Magician" "Hermit" "Judgment" and "Star" feel frightened It's not so terrible Mr World knows very well Audrey cast her eyes at the bottom of the long mottled table World "Gelman" Sparrow did not nod "Well" he said I also have powerful helpers to kill Hwin Rambis 。

” He paused and turned to say "Before discussing the hunt I want to know how to make the Abraham family feel my kindness" Note 1 Adapted from Tennyson The Lotus Eater Note 2 Changed from Iraq Ba Browning The cry of the children Note 3 Changed from Thomas Hood Bridge of Sighs and Tennyson The Lotus Eater PS First change and then change Chapter 41 Grasp Psychology Friendly Hear "The World" Gelman Sparrow's problem "Magician" Forth almost doubted his ears In an outdoor palm trees instant her mind came up with the patchwork of Mr X's head which was full of cracks gaps and blood stains Just as Forth was trying to make up a good story "Justice" Audrey glanced at her and smiled at "World" Gelman Sparrodau : "The important thing for the Abraham family to feel your kindness is not what you do but what Miss Magician writes in her letter" Yes unless I appear directly in front of Miss Magician and her teacher his understanding of me will be limited to all kinds of rumors and things that Miss Magician tells him

As long as the story she tells is good enough even if it doesn't match the actual situation it doesn't matter Klein suddenly realized that he was getting into a dead end when he was thinking about the corresponding problems Ah "Magician" Forth was aware of Miss Justice's words but he did not think thoroughly enough "Justice" Audrey looked at the "hermit" "star" and others and said to Forth "You need to convey Mr World's kindness to your teacher and to do so you can weave some stories instead of telling them truthfully" "What do I need to say" "Magician" Forth volunteered It's not that she's not good at making up stories On the contrary it's what she's best at But the problem is that writing a book to be liked is not the same as writing a story to be believed The latter will undoubtedly be easier if she can get the advice of a "senior" psychologist Justice "Audrey had already thought about the details of the letter before she opened her mouth and she answered slowly" "Obviously your teacher must have noticed your rapid promotion and because of the death of Mr X and various sensitive issues he has some doubts and vigilance about your participation in the extraordinary circle" 。 hacartificialtree.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes