Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Love is too flustered by empty dream - Off Topic F...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Love is too flustered by empty dream

Started by Geraldine J. Richards, 2022/08/14 08:17PM
Latest post: 2022/08/14 08:17PM, Views: 129, Posts: 1
Love is too flustered by empty dream
#1   2022/08/14 08:17PM
Geraldine J. Richards
On the day of the celebration banquet Guan Ling followed Shang Yingrong into the banquet hall and toasted him and Rong Guang's main staff and big customers which was to make their relationship completely public He came back after a few days in the United States earlier than Shang Yingrong because He Xin's tenth birthday was coming and the whole family wanted to celebrate him well Shang Yingrong is to deal with the matter of surrogacy Lin Jie has a suitable candidate and came to meet with Shang Yingrong On the day of the meeting Guan Ling was still in the United States and there was nothing wrong with the woman who was really large artificial blossom trees different and had a high IQ and EQ He could also see that Shang Yingrong was quite satisfied When he left the next day Shang Yingrong asked his opinion again on the bus Guan Ling said with a smile that as long as you are willing you can be happy Shang Yingrong asked him "Are you happy" At that time Guan Ling laughed kissed Shang Yingrong's face and said intimately in his ear "I love you and I know how much I love you" He is more important than Shang Yingrong than life How can he stop him from having children Guan Ling came back to have a very memorable birthday with He Xin's family That night he stayed at He's house

When he drank some wine and chatted with He Nuanyang late at night he talked about Shang Yingrong's current situation He Nuanyang was speechless when he heard that Shang Yingrong was ready to have a child He likes children "" Guan Ling smiled and sighed recalling Shang Yingrong's eyes following Tang Haotao's children and felt that this man had always been a very responsible man and would be a good father in the future just like Tang Haotao What about you He Nuanyang originally leaned on the other end of the sofa then moved to Guan Ling's side leaning on Guan Ling's shoulder and asked lightly Guan Ling smiled thought for a few seconds and said "I don't like it I used to take care of myself but later I took fake blossom tree care of him I'm afraid I have no strength" "Li Qing doesn't want to have children either" He Nuanyang said lightly "He said he was tired enough to take care of me and couldn't be happy" "Oh" Guan Ling chuckled and asked him "What about you" "Me" He Nuanyang did not want to say "I did not intend to not to mention He Xin he is like my child" "That's good" Guan Ling answered very casually Uh He Nuanyang answered lightly and became silent When Guan Ling was about to fall asleep he broke the calm again and asked Guan Ling "Did you tell him" Say you don't want kids "Well" Guan Ling yawned with sleepiness and said casually "So what" He will only be unhappy not promised will be unhappy unhappy for a year unhappy for two years time is wasted "So you're not happy" He Nuanyang looked at Guan Ling "No" Guan Ling's closed eyes did not open he seemed to stay out of the way said indifferently "I am not unhappy the child is his not mine"

If it's not his he doesn't have to take responsibility It's the business of the businessman but it's not his business He is just a passer-by who loves Shang Yingrong cherry blossom wedding centerpiece He may accompany him to death and become a relative who takes care of him to death but he is not his lover let alone his family Guan Ling is very clear about his position Because it is clear so there will be no dispute of course there will be no harm After that night He Nuanyang never asked Guan Ling about Shang Yingrong again As before he kept an indifferent view of Shang Yingrong not curious nor keeping a distance After Shang Yingrong came back Guan Ling's gunshot wound was almost good but his body recovered and because of the recovery of his sex life Guan Ling spent a lot of time lying in bed Feeling that the old arms and legs could not help tossing and turning Guan Ling paid great attention to his body and followed He Nuanyang to keep in good health After two months his body was much better and his energy was obviously higher than in the past By the end of the year Jiang Hu's children were born and he gave birth to a pair of twins just one for each person Guan Ling privately told He Nuanyang that this was like dividing radishes and that modern people were really too aggressive as if nothing could not be discussed Jiang Hu's child was born and Shang Yingrong's child also had news

On the day he got the specific news Shang Yingrong smiled when he answered the phone Lin Jie didn't know what to say over there He kept answering playing with Guan Ling's fingers sitting beside him After hanging up the phone he hugged Guan Ling's waist tightly and said with a smile in Guan Ling's ear "We are going to have a baby" His heart was indifferent but Guan Ling with a smile on his face kissed his ear and sighed with a smile "It's really good I don't know if it looks like you" Shang Yingrong's cold mouth raised a big arc "you'll know in a few months" Indeed not long after after more than nine months Guan Ling knew Faux cherry blossom tree whether the child looked like Shang Yingrong or not He saw it in the MMS sent to him by Tang Haotao Since the day the child was born Shang Yingrong has not contacted him for nearly a week The reason is that he asked Guan Ling to go to the United States with him to pick up the new life the day before yesterday Guan Ling did not agree he had something important originally did not want to go but the matter is a little important so he still evaded but he still packed his luggage for Shang Yingrong and sent him on the plane More than ten hours later Shang Yingrong landed in the United States and called

Guan Ling He calmly asked Guan Ling on the other end of the phone "Actually you don't like my child do you" At that time it was midnight in China Guan Ling who was asleep woke up when he heard this sentence He was silent for a long time and tried to say to him gently "Why don't you like it" It's just that it's your child your life not mine and you're my life In order to get along with each other in the future Guan Ling did not dare to say too much because the fact is that Shang Yingrong is his life and he can only be desperate for him Many people he does not have that strength he will get along well with the children of Shang Yingrong but he will only treat him as the children of Shang Yingrong he can not use too much heart Guan Ling thought he said enough euphemism but from that day on until the birth of the child Shang Yingrong did not contact him again Guan Ling is very helpless to this feel that Shang Yingrong is always too harsh his ability is afraid of a lifetime can not be changed Writer's words hacartificialtree.com

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes