Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

My Five Japanese Colored Contact Lenses - Off Topi...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

My Five Japanese Colored Contact Lenses

Started by upamfva, 2021/10/20 02:25AM
Latest post: 2021/10/20 02:25AM, Views: 145, Posts: 1
#1   2021/10/20 02:25AM
upamfva

As for me, because of my sensitive eyes, it's not easy for me to shop the suitable colored contact lenses. Therefore, I prefer the daily disposable ones. Moreover, you could find and shop more in meitongs.hk, a famous high-quality but cheap colored contacts special sales website.To get more news about Green Contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

1) Evercolor Airy Brown One Day
Evercolor Airy Brown One Day, the diameter is 14.5 mm, base curve is 8.7 mm and the water content is 42.5%. Very comfortable and natural for me, and the color is very delicate and beautiful. To get more news about Purple Contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

2. Larme
Larme Honey Sweet Daily Disposable, the diameter is 14.5 mm, the base curve is 8.9 mm and the water content is 42.5%. The pattern is very good-looking, as well as the package! To get more news about Purple Contacts, you can visit beauon.com official website.

Recoco Lucent Leaf Daily Disposable with chocolate color (brown mixed with the green color), is very natural without exaggerated feelings: the inner and the outer ring match together, which makes your eyes more profound.
Feeling devilish this Halloween? Then these Blind Black lenses will be perfect for you. Like the white-out lenses, they leave your eyes completely black and empty – perfect if you’re looking to dress up as a devil to make everyone around you scream with terror. With these lenses you’ll bring the nightmares!

Some other ideas that these versatile lenses would work for would be anything possessed – maybe a clown, or a doll – or a more general spooky villain. Whatever scary idea you decide to go for, you’re guaranteed to make a spooky splash with these finishing off your Halloween outfit.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes