Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

Adidas I-5923 Black Friday - Off Topic Forum. - C...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

Adidas I-5923 Black Friday

Started by Jamier3, 2020/10/22 03:15AM
Latest post: 2020/10/22 03:15AM, Views: 52, Posts: 1
#1   2020/10/22 03:15AM
Jamier3
[img]https://www.withsnkr.com/media/catal... Originals releases a new iteration of the [url=https://www.withsnkr.com/]Adidas I-5923 Womens that comes dressed in a Black and Collegiate Burgundy colorway. Paying tribute to the brand's running heritage, this release features a Black mesh upper with suede overlays and Burgundy accents on the Three Stripes, tongue and heel. A White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

Consisting of an extra-colorful Deerupt, a Adidas I-5923 Mens with stately pastel detailing, a tonal Campus with a colorful heel collar and medial side stripes, and a futuristic Pure Boost DPR with tri-color adidas branding, the pack combines the bright and bold colors that Pride is known for with summer-ready tones and a pack-wide cream white base color to celebrate the wearer's individuality.

Unfortunately, these kittens won't come packaged with Sneakersnstuff's latest adidas collaboration. Fortunately, the Adidas I-5923 Black Friday is insanely comfortable and the sneaker boutique born in Sweden is offering two crisp and clean takes on this go-to silhouette. Two options of dark sky blue and a pale nude will become available exclusively at SNS and their online shop.

Yesterday, the Yeezy Mafia took to twitter to reveal a rendering of an Adidas I-5923 Sale upper sitting atop a Futurecraft 4D sole. Formerly known as the Iniki Boost, it served as a low-cost option for consumers still looking for a sneaker equipped with BOOST technology. Rumored to release in September, it is the first potential installment that is part of the brand's upcoming Hybrid series that will combine two sneakers into one hybridized offering.

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes