Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

GUANGZHOU, China -- Laura Robson became the first ...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

GUANGZHOU, China -- Laura Robson became the first British woman in 22 years to reach a WTA final when she defeated third-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-4, 6-2 at the Guangzhou Open. The 74th-ranked Robson, who had beaten Kim Clijsters and Li Na to rea

Started by wde, 2014/05/11 10:37PM
Latest post: 2014/05/11 10:37PM, Views: 334, Posts: 1
GUANGZHOU, China -- Laura Robson became the first British woman in 22 ...
#1   2014/05/11 10:37PM
wde
GUANGZHOU, China -- Laura Robson became the first British woman in 22 years to reach a WTA final when she defeated third-seeded Sorana Cirstea of Romania 6-4, 6-2 at the Guangzhou Open. The 74th-ranked Robson, who had beaten Kim Clijsters and Li Na to reach the last 16 of the U.S. Open this month, will play Hsieh Su-wei of Taiwan in Saturdays final. The last British woman to reach a WTA final was Jo Durie in 1990, four years before Robson was born. In the first semifinal, Su-wei outplayed Urszula Radwanska of Poland but for a brief spell in the second set. Su-wei prevailed 6-1, 3-6, 6-0 over Radwanska, who disposed of defending champion Chanelle Scheepers in the quarterfinals. Cheap Jerseys From China . The way he sees it, theres nothing better than having the chance to pitch and help his team make the playoffs. Cheap NFL Jerseys . The 27-year-old from Brandon, Man., finished in a two-run combined time of one minute 41.27 seconds on the Park City track, the skeleton venue for the 2002 Winter Olympics. "Finishing fourth for me in just my second race is great so not getting on the podium doesnt matter at this point," said Hawrysh, who was 11th last week in Lake Placid. http://www.wholesalechinajersey.us.... . It was the first time since 2009 that Nestor has failed to reach the semifinals at the eight-team, year-end event. "Its definitely frustrating,, but it was not from a lack of effort," said Nestor. "We tried everything we had and left it all out there. [url=http://www.wholesalechinajersey.us.com/]Wholesale Jerseys From China .Y. -- Buffalo Bills receiver Stevie Johnson is scheduled to have what his agent described as "very minor" surgery to repair a groin injury that nagged the player for most of last season. Cheap Jerseys . The injury means the 27-year-old winger becomes the only player on the team roster who is not officially locked out by the NHL. Under the lockout rules, Michalek is allowed to go the rink and get treatment for his injury.MILAN, Italy -- AC Milan midfielder Mark van Bommel has announced he will return to PSV Eindhoven at the end of the season. Van Bommel joined Milan in January 2011 and signed a one-year extension to his deal last summer. With tears in his eyes on Saturday, the Netherlands captain says he is leaving "because I have to respect the wishes of my family ... I have to return to Holland." Van Bommel, who spent seven seasonns at PSV, says he will return to the Dutch club "for a year, maybe two, then I will become a coach.dddddddddddd" Referring to Milan as "like a family" Van Bommel also added he would like to coach the Serie A giant in the future. The 35-year-old Van Bommel becomes the fourth Milan player to confirm he is leaving the club this week after Alessandro Nesta, Gennaro Gattuso and Filippo Inzaghi. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes