Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

be associated with the Senators and my ho - Off To...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

be associated with the Senators and my ho

Started by fengzhu, 2013/08/06 01:57AM
Latest post: 2013/08/06 01:57AM, Views: 427, Posts: 1
be associated with the Senators and my ho
#1   2013/08/06 01:57AM
fengzhu
ARLINGTON, Texas - Ron Washington was in a grateful mood after his 500th win as manager of the Texas Rangers. . Josh Hamilton had five RBIs and Mitch Moreland doubled in the go-ahead run during a six-run eighth inning that carried Texas to a 10-6 victory over the Minnesota Twins on Thursday night. "I think you have to give a lot of credit to the organization, the players, the coaches and everyone," said Washington, in his sixth season as a manager -- all with the Rangers. "We got there fast. I didnt get there alone. "I just hope I can be here and win 500 more." Adrian Beltre had three hits, including his fourth homer in two days, and scored the tiebreaking run on Morelands drive to left-centre. Minnesota starter Scott Diamond was ejected in the third by plate umpire Wally Bell after throwing a pitch behind Hamiltons head. Twins manager Ron Gardenhire also was tossed after immediately protesting Bells decision. "Anytime in an umpires judgment they go in the head area, we have to take care of business. I felt at the time that he had to be ejected for it," Bell said. Rangers starter Roy Oswalt had hit slugger Joe Mauer in the back in the preceding half-inning. "Im not going to get into that," Gardenhire said. "Everybody saw that, so I dont have to say anything about it. "Ive never seen it happen like that before." A pair of Twins errors led to five unearned runs in the eighth as the AL West leaders sent 11 batters to the plate to break a 4-all tie. Geovany Soto, Ian Kinsler and Elvis Andrus also had RBIs in the inning. Moreland entered in the sixth to replace designated hitter Michael Young, who left to witness the birth of his third son. Beltre is hitting .529 with four home runs, two doubles and six RBIs in his last four games. He homered three times Wednesday night, twice in a nine-run fourth inning, and had five RBIs during a 12-3 victory over Baltimore. Jared Burton (1-1) took the loss after giving up six runs on three hits and two walks in two-thirds of an inning. Mike Adams (3-3) worked a scoreless eighth for the win. Joe Nathan entered in the ninth after Tanner Scheppers gave up two runs with two outs and converted his 22nd consecutive save opportunity and 25th of the season. Minnesota left 14 runners on base. Andrus error on Denard Spans grounder to shortstop let in the first runs the Rangers bullpen had given up in 18 innings. Beltre hit a one-out double in the eighth and Nelson Cruz reached on third baseman Trevor Plouffes error, setting the stage for Morelands clutch hit. David Murphy was intentionally walked to bring up Soto, who hit a grounder that shortstop Pedro Florimon bobbled for an error. Soto was credited with an RBI. Kinsler drew a bases-loaded walk, Andrus knocked in a run with an infield single and Hamilton added a two-run single. Oswalt started in place of Yu Darvish, skipped because of tightness in his right quadriceps. The right-hander gave up four runs and seven hits over 5 1-3 innings. Diamond worked 2 1-3 innings, giving up two runs on three hits and two walks. The Rangers took a 4-2 lead in the fifth on Beltres 23rd home run and Hamiltons RBI single that scored Kinsler. Oswalt was pulled after giving up successive hits to Matt Carson and Plouffe in the sixth. Rangers reliever Michael Kirkman, who had retired 10 consecutive batters over his past three appearances, couldnt keep Oswalts runners from scoring. Carson came home on Florimons groundout and Span tied it with a single. Hamiltons double in the first scored Kinsler and Andrus to give Texas a 2-1 lead. The 2010 AL MVP is hitting .345 with 17 RBIs in the past 16 games. "Down the stretch, he is our horse," Washington said. "So is Beltre, so is Moreland, so is Murphy. Weve got a pretty good team." NOTES: Span was back in the lineup after missing the previous nine games with a sore right shoulder sustained while diving for a ball in centre field on Aug. 12 against Tampa Bay. ... Minnesota DH Josh Willingham was scratched because of a stiff neck. ... Washington said he doesnt expect catcher Mike Napoli back until Sept. 1. Napoli is on the disabled list with a strained left quadriceps. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-louis-delmas-jersey-cs-28... Delmas Jersey . To help make his decision, Gardenhire channeled his predecessor, former Twins manager Tom Kelly. Matt Capps got Bautista to pop out to third and Minnesota held on to beat the Blue Jays, 7-6. "TK told me a long time ago, Dont take the ball out of the hands of your closer," Gardenhire said. . - Two-time tournament champion Jim Furyk, 2012 Players Championship winner Matt Kuchar and 2012 US Open champion Webb Simpson will be among those trying to dethrone defending champion Sean OHair at the US$5. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-mikel-leshoure-jersey-vt-... . Now the 2-11-4 MLS side looks to bounce back against the visiting Vancouver Whitecaps (8-4-6) tonight at BMO Field. You can watch the game live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7pm et/4pm pt. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-ron-bartell-jersey-ih-49.... Bartell Jersey .Y. -- A common phrase this year -- "Tigers back" -- took on a new meaning Friday at The Barclays. . The Denver-based Anschutz Co. said in a statement that it is "commencing a process" to sell the subsidiary known as AEG and had hired Blackstone Advisory Partners as an adviser. It wasnt immediately clear how far along the company is in the sale process, or whether it has entertained any offers, but the price for AEG could be well into the billions.OTTAWA -- Ottawa native Brad Fritsch will be sporting the logo of his favourite NHL team next season on the PGA Tour. The Ottawa Senators announced a promotional partnership with Fritsch on Monday, a day after the local golfer locked up a spot on the PGA Tour. The partnership provides Fritsch with financial support and will see him wear the Senators logo on his shirt and golf bag. The 34-year-old resident of Manotick, Ont., will also participate in a number of community events with the Senators. "I am overjoyed to partner with and represent the NHL team that Ive grown up with the last 20 years," Fritsch said iin a release. [url=http://www.lionsofficialteamstore.com/autographed-riley-reiff-jersey-rc-63.... Reiff Jersey. "It is an honour and a pleasure to be associated with the Senators and my hope is that this is a partnership that will last for many, many years." Fritsch shot a 69 on Sunday in his final round of the Web.com Tour Championship in Texas. He finished in a tie for ninth overall to move to No. 18 on the money list with total earnings for the year at $186,168. The top 25 players on the list earned PGA Tour cards. Fritsch, who began his pro career in 2000, has played four seasons on the Web.com tour (formerly the Nationwide Tour). The 2013 PGA Tour season begins in January. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes