Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

f a 30-7 loss at Minnesota on Sunday. Munchak says...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

f a 30-7 loss at Minnesota on Sunday. Munchak says thhat Ringer injured the

Started by minli, 2013/08/05 08:54AM
Latest post: 2013/08/05 08:54AM, Views: 341, Posts: 1
f a 30-7 loss at Minnesota on Sunday. Munchak says thhat Ringer injure...
#1   2013/08/05 08:54AM
minli
Former Toronto Raptor and current Dallas Maverick Vince Carter was on TSN Radio 1050 on Tuesday, and revealed that he would be more than open to a reunion with the Raptors at some point in his career. "If (Toronto) gave me the opportunity, I dont even think Id let them finish the question. Yes. Im in," Carter said, speaking on Cybulski and Company. "Could I see it? Absolutely," Carter continued. "Id leave that up to the franchise. It all started in Toronto, Id be a fool to ever forget that." Carter also used the opportunity to dispel longstanding rumours that he disliked the city and his time with the Raptors. "The one thing I want people to know is that, they think that I care less about my time there or dont care about Toronto at all. Not the case at all. "I still feel a part of the family. Maybe its not reciprocated, but nevertheless, thats where it all started for me. You always remember your first." Carter spent the first six years of his career with the Raptors before being traded to the New Jersey Nets amidst reports that he wanted out of Toronto. During his time with the team, the former fifth-overall draft pick played in four All-Star Games, won the Slam Dunk Contest in 2000, and was named the 1998-99 Rookie of the Year. Since his departure, Raptors fans have always wondered if they missed out on a championship-calibre team. Carter said that looking back, he has had those questions too. "Theres always a what if. What if Tracy (McGrady) and I had stayed together? What could have happened? And you dont know. "I know Tracy and I were at the peak of our career (in Toronto), do we bring in guys to make that team a championship team? You dont know, but we had a great start with the two of us." Since leaving Toronto, Carter has played for four teams. Along with New Jersey, where he spent five seasons, Carter has also played with the Orlando Magic and Phoenix Suns, and is now a member of the Mavericks. beats by dre uk . Manager John Farrell, speaking in an interview on MLB Radio, said Santos would miss a minimum of four weeks of action. Farrell said that Santos will not throw for 10-14 days before beginning a throwing program to get back in game shape. beats by dre cheap . The 19-year-old forward scored at 4:36 of overtime and added two assists in regulation as the visiting Kitchener Rangers edged the Sudbury Wolves 5-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action. [url=http://cambridgediversity.org/beats-by-dre-uk.html]http://cambridgediversit... . The right-hander allowed one hit over six innings and Ryan Zimmerman homered to help the Washington Nationals rout the slumping Arizona Diamondbacks 9-1 on Friday night for their seventh straight win. NASHVILLE -- Tennessee coach Mike Munchak says quarterback Jake Locker will miss his second straight game with an injured left shoulder Thursday night when the Titans play the Pittsburgh Steelers. Munchak also said Monday that backup running back Javon Ringer will miss four to six weeks after spraining his left knee. Ringer was hurt in the second half of a 30-7 loss at Minnesota on Sunday. Munchak says thhat Ringer injured the medial collateral ligament in his knee.dddddddddddd With the Titans (1-4) hosting Pittsburgh, Munchak says Tennessee will wait until after the game against the Steelers before making a roster decision about Ringers future this season. Munchak says Locker is improving but Matt Hasselbeck will get his second straight start due to the short week. Locker will not be active. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes