Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

hink about things Ive accomplishe - Off Topic Foru...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

hink about things Ive accomplishe

Started by snake, 2013/08/04 08:51AM
Latest post: 2013/08/04 08:51AM, Views: 383, Posts: 1
hink about things Ive accomplishe
#1   2013/08/04 08:51AM
snake
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. Cheap NBA Jerseys . -- Six-time Pro Bowl receiver Chad Johnson has been formally charged with one count of misdemeanour domestic battery. The Broward State Attorneys Office filed the charge Wednesday. Johnson faces up to a year in county jail. Johnson was arrested last month after his wife accused him of head-butting her during an argument in front of their home. He was later freed on US$2,500 bond. The confrontation came barely a month after Johnson married Evelyn Lozada, who is on the reality TV show "Basketball Wives." The 34-year-old Johnson had been battling for a spot on the Miami Dolphins after a disappointing season with the New England Patriots in 2011. The Dolphins released Johnson a day after his arrest. Johnson is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday morning and to file a written plea of not guilty. Cheap MLB Jerseys . The top-ranked Swiss saved four consecutive set points in the second-set tiebreaker before the 34th-ranked Bellucci levelled the second-round match. It was not until match point that Federer, who held serve throughout, took the decisive breakpoint chance in the decider. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The mood in the clubhouse was much better, though, following a much-needed win. Robinson Cano homered, Phil Hughes beat Kansas City for the second time this month and New York eked out a 3-2 victory over the Royals on Tuesday night. http://www.azulvirtual.org/hot.html[/ur... . Hiroki Kuroda has been the man for the job. Kuroda pitched a two-hitter and the Yankees got consecutive homers from Nick Swisher and Mark Teixeira in a 3-0 victory over the Texas Rangers on Tuesday night. [url=http://www.azulvirtual.org/hot.html]Cheap NHL Jerseys . Victor Bartley and Kevin Henderson also scored for Milwaukee (12-11-3), while Jeremy Smith stopped 28 shots for the win. Antoine Corbin, Gabriel Dumont and Jarred Tinordi replied for Hamilton (10-12-2). Cheap Jerseys From China . PGA of Australia said in a statement Thursday that Norman, who was playing with fellow Australians Stuart Appleby and Jake Higginbottom and started on the 10th tee, bogeyed the 10th and 11th holes before withdrawing at the Palmer Coolum resort.ST. LOUIS -- Running back Steven Jackson will have the option to explore free agency after the season, raising the question of whether Sundays finale at Seattle will be his final game in a St. Louis Rams uniform. Jackson intimated Thursday that he might retire at the end of this season. Though he laughed as he said it, the 29-year-old running back didnt retreat from the idea when asked how serious he was about the possibility "If I have to write my story," Jackson said Thursday, "Id rather go out like Barry Sanders and leaving people to want more than to leave too late." So, how many more seasons does that mean are left for Jackson? "Maybe this last one," he said laughing. "Those hits hurt." Jackson negotiated earlier this year for the chance to opt out of his current contract at the end of this season with one year left on the deal. The nine-year veteran has expressed interest in ending his career with the only team hes played for in the NFL, but hasnt publicly committed to returning. Coach Jeff Fisher said the team wants him back, but if Jackson asks for too many years or too much money he might price himself out of a Rams uniform. The only thing for certain following the season finale at Seattle on Sunday is that the teams active leader in rushing yards has the biggest decision of his career to make. Fisher said the teams made its decision. "I think everybody in the building would like to have him back," Fisher said. "Its just a matter of us sitting down and working things out." Jackson posted in his locker a list of the NFLs top 10 all-time rushing leaders and the three backs with at least 10,000 yards rushing and 5,000 yards receiving. He stands at 10,083 yards and needs 2,196 yards to equal Marshall Faulk, who Jackson replaced with the Rams, to get into the top 10. Jackson also has 3,279 career receiving yards, though his 31 receptions and 276 yards this year are his lowest for a season not interrupted by a lengthy injury since he had 14 and 189 as a rookie in 2004. Cheap Jerseys China. He insists that he has neither thought about his future in terms of whether to return to St. Louis or climbing the all-time charts. He said his only considers this week possibly being his last with the Rams when asked. "The only emotion Im thinking about is going undefeated (in divisional play) and secondly my first possible winning season," said Jackson, who needs 10 rushing yards for his eighth consecutive 1,000-yard season. "Those are the only two things Im thinking about and those are team things, so thats whats most important." St. Louis hasnt had a winning season since 2003, the year before Jackson arrived. It has twice finished with 8-8 records, most recently in 2006, before going 15-65 the past five years. Playing with one of the youngest rosters in the league this season, the Rams are 7-7-1 and 4-0-1 in NFC West play. They also have two first-round draft choices next year, along with several extra picks garnered through trades and there is general optimism at the headquarters for the first time in years. "Ive come to understand in this league that its truly year to year," he said. "What coach Fisher has brought to this organization, the credibility, that going on in the future I definitely see a very bright future for this organization. Why wouldnt I want to be a part of that?" How he answers his own question wont come until after Sunday and when, in Jacksons mind, the timing is right during the off-season to consider his future. "Ill allow myself that time to sit back and reflect and think about things Ive accomplished in my career and what Ive done this season," he said. "And think about how much longer I want to play this game, as well. Theres going to be a small window of opportunity and I want to make sure I take full advantage of it." ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes