Sorry, there was an error
Sorry, there was an error
Country Music Forums @ CountryMusicPerformers.com

oth races went by pretty quick. I just thought abo...

Please login or register free to be able to post.

View forum:

oth races went by pretty quick. I just thought about executing the point

Started by a123456, 2013/07/31 06:14AM
Latest post: 2013/07/31 06:14AM, Views: 402, Posts: 1
oth races went by pretty quick. I just thought about executing the poi...
#1   2013/07/31 06:14AM
a123456
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. . -- The Minnesota Vikings are willing to wait until game time to determine whether running back Adrian Peterson plays in the season opener against Jacksonville. Coach Leslie Frazier said after Fridays practice there is no reason to decide before the active list must be declared 90 minutes ahead of kickoff on Sunday. This was a back track from Thursday, when Frazier said the Vikings would figure out Petersons status on Friday night or Saturday morning. "Well definitely have an answer on Sunday, one way or another," Frazier said, innocently stating the obvious. Peterson was listed as questionable to play the Jaguars on the injury report, which by definition gives him a 50-50 chance. The 27-year-old two-time All-Pro pick is recovering from reconstructive surgery to repair two torn ligaments in his left knee last Christmas Eve. Hes had no setbacks during his rehabilitation, and all signs have pointed to his participation. Frazier has repeatedly refused to grant Peterson, arguably the franchises most important player, clearance ahead of time. The coaches and trainers will discuss Petersons status further this weekend, Frazier said, before reaching their decision. But the Vikings have already acknowledged their plan to limit Petersons carries, with Toby Gerhart getting the majority of the work, and offensive co-ordinator Bill Musgrave said on Thursday he doesnt have much doubt that Peterson will be able to play. Peterson, of course, has been the one pushing the conversation. As fiercely determined as any player in the NFL, he has steadfastly assured his readiness for the start of the 2012 season since he began working out in the spring. The Vikings ruled three backups and special teams players out of Sundays game: linebacker Marvin Mitchell, safety Andrew Sendejo and wide receiver Jarius Wright. They all have sprained ankles; the team hasnt specified on which legs. Backup cornerback Marcus Sherels, the primary punt returner and alternate kickoff returner when Percy Harvin is given a break, has recovered from his sprained ankle, however, and was listed as probable. Four other players who were fighting injuries at the end of training camp have healed and are probable for Sunday as well: safety Robert Blanton, tight end John Carlson, defensive tackle Letroy Guion and guard Geoff Schwartz. Guion and Carlson are starters. They each suffered sprained right knees earlier in the preseason. Frazier also said the Vikings will likely use both rookie Josh Robinson and second-year player Brandon Burton as their third cornerback in the nickel defence, when middle linebacker Jasper Brinkley comes out of the game. Late roster additions cornerback A.J. Jefferson and offensive tackle Mark Asper, both acquired last weekend, will be probably be inactive for Sundays game, Frazier said. [url=http://www.packersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-paul-hornung-jersey-ms-... Hornung Jersey . Bruce hit a three-run home run to cap a five-run fourth, leading the Reds to a 6-1 victory over the Brewers on Monday night. . LOUIS -- Matt Holliday found that elusive comfort zone. [url=http://www.packersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-reggie-white-jersey-td-... .C. Lions poised to become just the fourth team in league history to win the Grey Cup at home. [url=http://www.packersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-nick-perry-jersey-yp-82... Perry Jersey . After all, he joined the squad as a walk-on who was hoping to see the field as a special teams player. But Monday night, the Billings, Mont., native with deep Bobcats ties was named the 18th recipient of the Buck Buchanan Award, which honors the outstanding defensive player in the Football Championship Subdivision. . Bradley sent a right-footed kick by keeper Brad Jones that caromed into the goal off the left post in the 63rd minute, drawing chants of "USA! USA!" from the crowd of 37,169.CALGARY - Gilmore Junio claimed top spot in the 500 metres at Fall World Cup Long-track Trials on Sunday, while Christine Nesbitt won the distance on the womens side. Junio, racing in his hometown, won both his races and clocked a cumulative time of 69.44 seconds. Alex Boisvert-Lacroix, from Sherbrooke, Que., took second place in a total time of 69.68, while Edmontons Jamie Gregg and Laurent Dubreuil of Levis, Que., were tied for third at 69.85. "Im really excited by it (placing first) and going to World Cups," said Junio. "Its a pretty good feeling. [url=http://www.packersofficialteamstore.com/autographed-morgan-burnett-jersey-g... Burnett Jersey. . Its my first win in a long track competition. Both races went by pretty quick. I just thought about executing the points in my head. I had a checklist. Before I knew it (the race) was over." Nesbitt, the London, Ont., native and reigning world champion in the 1,000 and 1,500 metres, won both 500-metre races in identical times of 38.246 for a cumulative of 76.48. Danielle Wotherspoon, from Red Deer, Alta., was second in 77.07 ahead of Calgarys Anastasia Bucsis with a two-race total of 77.08. ' ' '

Please login or register free to be able to post.

« Go back to topic list

• Links allowed: yes
  • Allow HTML: no
  • Allow BB code yes
  • Allow youTube.com: yes
  • Allow code: yes
  • Links visible: no
  • Quick reply: yes
  • Post preview: yes